Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestling Observer / Torch subscriber question

Hey guys, quick question for anyone who has an Observer or Torch subscription, how complete are their newsletter archives? I'm mostly interested in the 2000s and 2010s, and I just remember the last time I had an Observer sub (approximately 3,000 years ago) the archive wasn't complete with the more recent years and I don't want to waste my money if that's still the case.

37 minutes ago, soup23 said:

They are still adding only one Observer a week which is absurd. I remember back in 2008 talking about how I would be forty years old before I could legally read about the Benoit murders  and that is holding true. 

I subscribe every year for one month around Thanksgiving with the deal, and copy all of the old Observers they've posted since my last time subscribing into text files which I then save.  It takes an hour or so but then I have a searchable repository. 

The other lame thing is that the WON’s are all in text, rather than as PDF.  I think every Torch ever is on their site, along with about a billion podcasts, even going back to Wade ripping cassette tapes of his old radio show from the 90’s.  I prefer Dave’s takes but I do usually subscribe to the Torch once a year when they have their sales just to grab all the Bruce Mitchell shows and the retro broadcasts.