Pro Wrestling Only

[2019-11-23-WWE-NXT Takeover: War Games III] Rhea Ripley & Candice LeRae & Tegan Nox & Dakota Kai vs Shayna Baszler & Bianca Belair & Io Shirai & Kay Lee Ray (War Games)

paul sosnowski

• paul sosnowski changed the title to [2019-11-23-WWE NXT Takeover: Wargames III] Rhea Ripley & Candice LeRae vs Shayna Baszler, Bianca Belair, Io Shirai & Kay Lee Ray (Wargames)

I really liked this, it was worked in a different way from previous wargames and the crowd was really hot for everything. Kai's turn and Baszler being the cockiest person ever for it was clearly the peak of the match, but I really wanted the 4 on 2 handicap to play a bigger role in the match. It would have been awesome if an injured Nox came back and distract Team Shayna creating an opening for Candice and Rhea or whatever. Loved the ending spot too.

• GSR changed the title to [2019-11-23-WWE-NXT Takeover: War Games III] Rhea Ripley & Candice LeRae & Tegan Nox & Dakota Kai vs Shayna Baszler & Bianca Belair & Io Shirai & Kay Lee Ray (War Games)

I thought this match ruled and it was easily my pick for MOTN. The ladies just stepped up and put on a fantastic performance all around. The Dakota turn was a thing of beauty -- everyone was expecting her to turn, but no one was expecting her to turn in that manner. Bianca put on another incredible performance here. Not only was she doing her incredibly athletic stuff here, but she was also hitting some nasty elbows on Candace. Those hair whips she does are also brutal. Good thing she doesn't do them frequently and just saves those for the big matches. Kay Lee doesn't get much love, but she took some wild bumps in this match which also ruled. And of course Rhea and Shanya ruled as always. Loved the finish with Rhea putting on the handcuffs to bock the RNC and then using them to manipulate Shayna into the pumphandle slam.