Pro Wrestling Only

Kerry Von Erich's daughter signs with WWE

shoe

I doubt any of us here can understand the mindset of these people- she may feel entitlement, or see this as a chance of redemption for her family, or she's just so stupid she thinks this is the only thing she'd be good at cause her dad did it.

I bet she never makes it out of development and is quietly released.

Vince is too much of a mark for multi-generational wrestling families for her to not make it to the WWE.

Guest BilJim2

Same old John...and we're not familiar enough for you to refer to me by my last name. Quite frankly, it creeps me out, like much of everything else about you, failure.

Oh...my...God.......

SHOOTNAMES HAVE BEEN UTTERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<flees for safety>

You think I want my name associated with this retard anywhere on the Net? Shut up. And grow up. You're trying too hard to impress strangers. Run and paste this too. :blink:

Same old John...and we're not familiar enough for you to refer to me by my last name. Quite frankly, it creeps me out, like much of everything else about you, failure.

Oh...my...God.......

You think I want my name associated with this retard anywhere on the Net? Shut up. And grow up. You're trying too hard to impress strangers. Run and paste this too. :blink:

You forgot to mock my daddy issues.

Guest BilJim2

Oh...my...God.......

<flees for safety>

You forgot to mock my daddy issues.

Sorry to hear about them, if they exist, but this is as much as I care to know about you- it's enough. I hope that got you some e-pats on the back from your e-friends. Move along. :)

ANYWAY, to get this back on topic, any word on where she's going?

Sorry to hear about them, if they exist, but this is as much as I care to know about you- it's enough. I hope that got you some e-pats on the back from your e-friends. Move along. :)

As you wish Mr. Brambilla.

As to your question, Wikipedia's page on the WWE roster just says she's unassigned talent. It doesn't sound like they've decided what to do with her just yet.