Pro Wrestling Only

[2021-03-01-WWE-RAW] Drew McIntyre vs Sheamus

Edwin

This is definitely a breath of fresh air as it's a really good heavyweight TV match. Sheamus was working really snug early on and hitting Drew with some brutal strikes which you could hear the thuds of them clearly connecting as some potatoes were definitely thrown in there. Drew gets a receipt by tossing Sheamus back first on the edge of the commentators table which is one of the nastiest WWE table bumps ever. He then dumps him with a nasty suplex on the table that doesn't give either. Both guys are dead by the end of this as you can clearly see the wear on their bodies. Unique finish with Drew cleverly countering the Brogue Kick with a Claymore. My type of match and I maybe overrate this, but I have this as my new MOTY pick over Finn/Dunne II from TakeOver Vengeance.

Man, what a hoss fight this was, conveying brutal physical violence at its finest. Drew was chopping and throwing around Sheamus with all his might. This is the best Sheamus has looked in a good long while. You could tell he was motivated here and wanted to go all making his friend feel like the star he's being presented as. Great PPV caliber match on tv.