Pro Wrestling Only

Matt Jackson

Grimmas

Boss Rock said:

"Controversial but arguably one half of the best tag team of the 2010's and honestly becoming one of the best tag teams of all-time. Thrives as a heel but is an underrated face in peril and seller. His injured back arc in 2018 led to great matches against Roppongi 3k, Guerrillas of Destiny (who usually suck), and Golden Lovers."

I was a fan of the Young Bucks in PWG, specially their heel work. But that's about it, didn't think much of them in TNA or ROH. They didn't make me care about the Jr. scene in New Japan either. And some of their most praised tag matches in the last few years were never close to the praise I read from some places -though I did think they were fun to watch-, mostly because as strobago said it felt like they were trying some "dramatics" that were closer the HBK's middles school theater plays than anything else.

Not even close to enough for me to consider either of the Jackson's as GWE candidates.