Pro Wrestling Only

Rambo

Grimmas

Cien Caras said: "I checked and shame on you people of 2016 for not nominating one of the all time great villains. Despite the name, not a roided action hero in a big budget franchise, but more of a evil but bumbling Central American mercenary drug baron in a straight to video bargain bin. Just a classic brawling, stooging piece of shit rudo."

Recommended Matches: 

vs Villano 3 AAA hair vs mask 1993

w/ Blue Panther and Fishman vs Love Machine, Tienblas, Villano 3 AAA 1993

w/The Killer and Fishman vs Pegasus Kid, Villano 3, Dos Caras

Looking up the cards, he had an interesting mid 90s feuding with the Brazo family, winning 2 of 3 apuestas against 3 different brothers. Somehow none of that is available(?), despite it running in CMLL's two biggest arenas for the entire time.

That said, he's definitely a victim of availability - when he does get on tape, it's usually with a bunch of useless shmucks. I don't know how many times I've seen a new video of his and gone "oh, god, it has XYZ, nevermind".

• 1 year later...

You know, I really do forget about Rambo. He rarely got much to do but made it count whenever they gave him a chance. Even facing a fairly washed up Brazo in a hair match, he got just about everything he could have out of it, fighting over post shots and taking ridiculous headstand bumps. It's actually surprising that he looks as good as he does in the matches we have. Almost all of it is post prime work from a man who took an armdrag on the floor pretty much once a match, so I'd kind of expect his body to have been shot. A rudo's rudo.

Rambo, Parka and Blue Panther vs Angel Azteca, Solar and Super Astro (this has a lot of Super Astro punking out Rambo)
Rambo, MS-1 and Pirata Morgan vs Octagon, Villano III and Perro Aguayo (brawling to set up an apuestas match)
Rambo vs El Brazo
Rambo vs Villano III (2001 mano a mano)

• 3 weeks later...