Pro Wrestling Only

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin!

Blehschmidt

Fellow board member @GeneJackson95 and I are having a bit of fun taking some really bad indy and backyard wrestling from today all the way back to the 90's, sprinkling in some silly commercials and some dumb segments and turning it into a show which is a little bit old Saturday morning wrestling and a little bit MST3K, though probably not nearly as good as either one. But, we are having a good time doing it, and hopefully you'll be entertained if you take the time to watch it. If you do, please leave a message and let us know what you think!

I will try to keep links to all of our episodes and shows here in the first post, but if you want to know about what is in them, please scroll through the thread. Thanks!

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 35

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 34

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 33

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 32

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 31

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 30

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 29

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 28

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 27

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 26

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 25

OWF Rural Rumble 2024

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 24

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 23

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 22

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 21

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 20

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 19

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 18

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 17

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 16

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 15

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 14

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 13

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 12

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 11

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 10

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 9

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 8 

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 7

OWF WrassleWar '23

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 6

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 5

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 4

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 3

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 2

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 1

Episode 1 of OWF WorldWide features 3 way tag team action as The Masked Militia collide with Max Conrad and Tommy Jannetty and the team of The Red Cyclone and El Hijo del Ta-Gar: Lord of the Volcano!!

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 1

Episode 2 of OWF WorldWide features Rudy Rodriguez vs The Silver Bullet, Mental Patient Mikey vs Kevin Hardy v4XL, and an 8 Man Last Man Standing, Over the Top Rope Battle Royal!!

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 2

Episode 3 of OWF WorldWide features the debut of former WWF Superstar Doink the Clown as he takes on Clifford the Little Red Wrestler!!

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 3

Episode 4 of OWF WorldWide features The Masked Militia versus The Red Cyclone and El Hijo del Ta-Gar: Lord of the Volcano! Mental Patient Mikey vs Kevin Hardy v4XL in a Re-Match? and a hard hitting main event as Bad Boy Billy takes on Buddy Jack Skellington of the Fabulous Halloweenbirds!!

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 4

They said it couldn't be done! They said there was no chance in hell we could top the Doink match from Episode 3!

Well, I bring you Episode 5, and quite possibly the worst thing you've ever seen in your life!!

Bill Santo and Black Ninja III versus The Beast and The Green Demon

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin Episode 5

The time has arrived! After weeks of hype, the OWF's first official Home Video release, WrassleWar is hitting shelves today! So head on down to K-Mart or Hills Department Store and pick yourself up a copy! I suppose if you are a cheapskate you could go rent yourself a copy at your local Blockbuster Video, Hollywood Video, or Movie Gallery.

Whatever you do, don't let someone with two VCR's make you a copy! Those second and third gen dubs always end up looking like this.....

OWF WrassleWar '23

Featuring:

King Kong Voorhees in a Handicap Match!

The Finals of the Tournament for a New Boat!

The Fan Requested Match!

The OWF Wrestler Profile on Bad Brad!

Two Tag Team Matches!

and in the Main Event: A Title vs Career Match!

We're Back!! Another edition of OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' is on the air!! This week we see a famous Mixed Martial Artist make his pro wrasslin' debut! Then we see a fan fight a manager for the 50/50 money at a house show! Then in the Main Event from across the pond in England, the Junior Junior Heavyweight Champion, Kid Vicious will see action in a Non-Title Grudge Match!!   YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS ONE!!!

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin Episode 9

This week Rudy Rodriguez returns for redemption as he takes on the villainous, Tojo Yamamoto Jr the 2nd! Young up and comer Bobby Dreamer looks to score the upset against long time veteran, The White Knight! Then in the Main Event, we'll see an 18 Man, Over the Top Rope, Battle Royal!! All of this, plus the SHOCKING moment when the Top Star of the OWF's Rival Promotion steps foot into and OWF Ring!! You don't want to miss this!!!

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 10

Edit: If anyone is watching this, we'd certainly like to hear what people think. We are having fun doing it. But if there is stuff people think we should be doing more of, less of, whatever. We'd definitely like to hear it.

It's the OWF Halloween Special! The hosts are in costume! Doink the Clown takes on yet another member of the boys from Elm Street USA, the Halloweenbirds!! The OWF in-ring debut of The Bone Collector!! Then in the main event, a heated grudge match as Chief Yahoo McStrongbow seeks revenge against King Kong Voorhees! This action is so good, it's scary!!

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 11

OWF WorldWide is back for another week of hard hitting outlaw action!! Episode #12 kicks off with an EPIC FOUR WAY MATCH for the WCE 24/7 Lightning Division Junior Heavyweight Television Championship! as "Darkness" Damien Hellfire defends against Goodwill Dragon, Beau Rogan, and the one and only international megastar the Ying Yang Warrior! Then in the MAIN EVENT, the woman too hardcore for television, the OWF Hardcore Divas Champion 2 Tuff Tammy takes on up and comer Nikki Steamboat! Plus a conspiracy is afoot in this weeks Ask the Hosts! All of this and much more, only on OWF WorldWide!

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 12

On 10/19/2023 at 8:29 PM, Blehschmidt said:

Edit: If anyone is watching this, we'd certainly like to hear what people think. We are having fun doing it. But if there is stuff people think we should be doing more of, less of, whatever. We'd definitely like to hear it.

I managed to watch the first two episodes yesterday. Honestly the in-ring action was so so but it was nice to hear the two of you cracking jokes on commentary. I'm planning to watch the rest when I have time.

4 hours ago, Autistic Dragon said:

I managed to watch the first two episodes yesterday. Honestly the in-ring action was so so but it was nice to hear the two of you cracking jokes on commentary. I'm planning to watch the rest when I have time.

The in-ring action is horrible, and only gets worse as the episodes progress. We are purposefully seeking out poor to terrible matches, then attempting to call them as straight as we can with a comedic twist. (and sometimes failing miserably)

Some of the sbows are onea I was actually a ring announcer for, and some are ones that Gene wrestled on. So we are not trying to mock the people participating themselves, but more looking to add an MST3K style spin to things.

i really appreciate you checking it out, and I hope you'll share further thoughts!

When I'm in the kitchen preparing Koala Skewers and Vegemite Soup and the funnel-web spiders are roasting away, I occasionally listen to Cornette. It's literally the only "content" I consume.

....UNTIL NOW!!!! Love your work mate, keep 'em coming. You can use "As Watched by Dav'oh" as your tagline iffin' ya like.

11 hours ago, Dav'oh said:

When I'm in the kitchen preparing Koala Skewers and Vegemite Soup and the funnel-web spiders are roasting away, I occasionally listen to Cornette. It's literally the only "content" I consume.

....UNTIL NOW!!!! Love your work mate, keep 'em coming. You can use "As Watched by Dav'oh" as your tagline iffin' ya like.

You will notice that some of our matches originate from your home country of Australia...... No Seriously, that is absolutely a building in Broken Hill or Wagga Wagga  and not a piece of shit fire department in West Virginia.....

Seriously though, appreciate the response, and glad you like it! 

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin is back for another week of exciting Outlaw action! This week the famed Davidson Outlaws are in non-title action as they step into the ring against the team of Uncle Daddy and Apollo Adonis! This is Five Star, Hard Hitting Tag Team action that must be seen to be believed!! Then, if time permits we will head down to Mexico where G.G. the Love Machine and lucha libre legend Electric Blue will do battle with the feared.... Cult of Kamala!!

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 13

The Beast and The Green Demon go one on one for the DWUT Heavyweight Title!

"The Truck" and "The Bad Boy" take on the Heartbreakers in Tag Team Action!

Doink the Clown returns to take on the Mysterious Masked Man known only as The Midnight Superstar!

Three Huge Action Packed Matches and I promise you each one is better than the last!  :unsure::rolleyes::lol:

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 14

2 hours ago, Autistic Dragon said:

I just finished episode 5. I was going to watch episode 6 along with it but I needed time to, um, process that....I mean I guess it was technically a match.

Yeah, amazingly those folks have a whole channel of that on YouTube. We've used a few more of their "matches", and I promise you they are all just as "entertaining"

It's Thanksgiving on OWF WorldWide!

Featuring the debut of The Revolting Punisher!

The return of The Bone Collector!

"Broadcast" Bob reveals his favorite moment in wrestling history!

and in the main event "The Son of Anarchy" Harvey Davidson takes on Porky Junkins!! 

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 15

In a match with a finish that must be seen to be believed, Black Magic takes on Mr. Smauls in a match given 5.6 Stars by The Wrestling Reporter newsletter!! 

Then in a partially intergender tag team match, Gray Wyant w/ Sister Tallulah Belle teams with KAYNE as they take on Sherry Shooter and her partner, the Angry Polish Roadkill!!

All of this and more, this week, only on OWF WorldWide!!!

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 16

The rivalry begins as "Rock and Roll" Danny Diamond clashes with Mad Dog Harley!

The OWF debut of international lucha sensation Kamikaze EXTREME as he battles Headbanger Dave!!

The emo warrior known as Raven Darkmoon battles his online bully when he steps in the ring to take on xx_WeEdMaN42069_xx!!!

Plus, here the full story of how Whitey Jenkins had his head shaved bald! All of this, and so much more, this week only on OWF WorldWide Wrasslin!!!!

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 17

ZBL rises again to defend his Northeastern Senior Citizens Championship against the dastardly "Dirty" Dick Villians!!

Chuck "The Truck" Tatum and "Hard Way" Hank Hendrix join forces to battle the wild and wooly, Watkins Clan in tag team action!!

All of this, and so much more, this week on....

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 18

It's Christmas Time on OWF WorldWide!! and we are going to celebrate with two big matches!

First up we'll see The Strangler go one on one with Yukon Ned the Lumberjack in a match taking place very close to the North Pole!

Then in the main event, it's a CHRISTMAS DEATH MATCH as Drunken Uncle Danny takes on OWF Favorite: G.G. the Love Machine!!

plus a montage of commercials of your favorite 80's toys, and a whole lot more!!

OWF WorldWide Wrasslin' Episode 19

• Blehschmidt changed the title to OWF WorldWide Wrasslin!