Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 3/18 - 3/24 Spoiled entitled little crybaby bitches

NintendoLogic

Per today's Observer subscriber exclusive, some of the talent are none too happy about double standards as pertains to The Rock and non-PG language. Quote: "But one person noted that there was a feeling that the era of Vince McMahon’s double standards for his handpicked stars and for everyone else was over under Paul Levesque.  But now Johnson has shown that it’s exactly the same." Have any of these people ever worked a real job in their lives? Of course a global superstar of Rock's caliber isn't going to face the same restrictions as Austin Theory. The more you bring to the table, the more leeway you get. That's how it works in every organization on Earth.

1 hour ago, NintendoLogic said:

And of course we have Cody calling Rock an asshole and accusing him of having little dick syndrome the day this story drops. LMAO.

Yeah I thought it seemed fishy that "reports" about people being unhappy about Rock being allowed to say cuss words. Now I can buy Fox not being happy about it, but anyone who's ever played sports (which most of the people in WWE have) know the star QB is going to be able to get away with shit the punter couldn't.

7 hours ago, sek69 said:

Yeah I thought it seemed fishy that "reports" about people being unhappy about Rock being allowed to say cuss words. Now I can buy Fox not being happy about it, but anyone who's ever played sports (which most of the people in WWE have) know the star QB is going to be able to get away with shit the punter couldn't.

Exactly it’s the Rock, he was always going to be given the leeway that someone on NXT isn’t.  

And as for Fox, they have a little over 6 months left on their deal and they are leaving.  Unless Fox is threatening to pull them off the air they probably don’t care too much.  Also considering they’re going Netflix for area where language isn’t an issue I would expect those rules are going to loosen some.  Maybe not to attitude era levels but looser than the PG era when called for.

4 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Rey is truly one of the GOATs. Amazing how he's showing no signs of stopping.

He's been doing this since he was 14, and he's gonna be 50 this year. Has there been anyone else who's been so consistently good for so long?