Pro Wrestling Only

Whatcha watchin'? -- May 2005

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

Guest Bruiser Chong

Wrestlemania IX has been reviewed to death. I can't imagine reading much about it that hasn't already been said. It's up there with Wrestlemania III and X in terms of how many reviews I've seen.

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

Well, I've already started on it, so I'd rather not stop. However, if enough people feel the same way, then I'll scrap that, and just post what I've done so far.

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

If nobody minds, I've decided to scrap WM 9, and NBR, and stick with single matches, though if people really want me to I'll review individual matches from NBR.

The only matches I was able to review on WM 9 were Shawn v Tatanka and the Steiners v Headshrinkers. If anyone's interested, I gave Shawn v Tatanka -*, and the tag match *.

Chris Jericho & Christian v Trish Stratus & Lita - BATTLE OF THE SEXES~!

Armageddon 2003

I actually remember this being the best match on the show, oddly enough, but the booking is pretty much the type of thing that buries everyone involved. I'd love to see you slam it.

I started watching Spring Stampede '94 last night. I got tired during it though, so I had to shut it off during the Austin/Muta US Title match. Pillman/Regal was pretty good though.

Bossman Vs. Vader, Sting Vs. Rude & Flair Vs. Steamboat are still to come. Not to mention I have to watch the Austin/Muta match.

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

Screw star ratings. What is their rank in the army of suck?

Shawn v Tatanka: General

Steiners v Headshrinkers: Private

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

All I've got left to go through is Chris Jericho v William Regal at Backlash 2001, with Hunter v Hogan from Backlash the following year having to be postponed for now. If anyone has any requests, now is the time.

Yeah, I know for sure I couldn't touch the best review of it. It's one of those matches I can only watch rarely because it's just too freakin' much. It's like how I've heard some people say they're afraid to watch 6/9/95 a second time because they're scared it won't be as good.

Yeah, I know for sure I couldn't touch the best review of it. It's one of those matches I can only watch rarely because it's just too freakin' much. It's like how I've heard some people say they're afraid to watch 6/9/95 a second time because they're scared it won't be as good.

Correction: While watching the match now, I *know* I can't do it justice.

Smackdown right now, with EDDY~! cutting the killer heel promo of his life.

He's really coming across as an evil motherfucker and I love it!

I'd advise all of you in the States to check it out in under an hour. HHH *wishes* he cut a heel promo like this!