Pro Wrestling Only

Bracket #1, Round #2, Match #15

Loss

Vote for the wrestler that you think had the better career in WWE (whether you base that on impact or match quality is your decision), from 1985 to 2005. Voting will end tomorrow evening at the latest. Please give the wrestler's name first and any explanation thereafter. Thanks.

Guest Some Guy

Angle.

I still stand by my belief that RVD's drawing potential was way higher but he was fucked over way too much. Angle has been consistantly entertaining and had a few runs with the strap.

Guest teke184

Kurt Angle

Angle's the better worker, better speaker, and has drawn more money. However, Kurt was never as over as RVD was from the middle of 2001 until he was finally buried completely near the end of 2003.

Like most of the people who really watch the matches, I think Angle is overhyped, overpimped, and overblown. Not deserving of Hall of Fame recognition. Not deserving of being labelled great. Still, better than RVD. RVD is all potential and no actual acclaim.

Kurt Angle

Guest KingPK

Rob Van Dam

Because the guy needs SOME love here. He was one of the few guys that escaped the Invasion debacle with some semblance of heat once it ended.