Pro Wrestling Only

Bracket #2, Round #2, Match #2

Loss

Vote for the wrestler that you think had the better career in WWE (whether you base that on impact or match quality is your decision), from 1985 to 2005. Voting will end tomorrow evening at the latest. Please give the wrestler's name first and any explanation thereafter. Thanks.

Chris Jericho

The battle of the could've-beens, and probably the two biggest missed opportunities WWE has had in the past five years. That said, they gave Jericho a little more than Van Dam, Jericho is more consistent, Jericho is a bigger star, Jericho is better on the mic, Jericho is better in the ring and Jericho has the better attitude.

Chris Jericho

I love Rob Van Dam but I'd be a fool to think that he's done anything in WWE that's really been of note. Jericho has at least shown some glimmers of hope. Not to mention Jericho is a lot better on the microphone.

Workrate wise, Jericho gets the nob. I've never really been a big fan of his work though. Nevertheless, it's better than the spotty matches that RVD is accustomed to.

I've seen Jericho have good matches without the use of a gimmick match. I don't know if I can say the same for RVD. At least if we're talking WWF '85 - present.