Pro Wrestling Only

Bracket #2, Round #2, Match #14

Loss

Vote for the wrestler that you think had the better career in WWE (whether you base that on impact or match quality is your decision), from 1985 to 2005. Voting will end tomorrow morning at the latest. Please give the wrestler's name first and any explanation thereafter. Thanks.

Kane

I wanted to vote Taijiri, but I think he's already gone further than expected in this tournament and it's been fun. Kane has taken everything he's been given and tried to make the most of it, and he's been given some utter shit.

I'm not voting for Kane. He has been given a push far more than he deserves. He ahs never had a good solo match. I can;t really think of any good tag matches either. His biggest accomplishment was a feud with Taker and those were some of the worst matches ever. This isn;t a vote for Tajiri as much as it is a vote against Kane.

Tajiri

Guest Some Guy

Big Red Retard.

He's had a ten year run now with a couple of months long gaps. Yankem in 95/96, Fake Diesel in 96/97, and then Kane from 97-now.

I'm not voting for Kane. He has been given a push far more than he deserves. He ahs never had a good solo match.

I agree with the sentiment, but Kane has had good matches with Austin, Benoit and Jericho.
The problem is I don't think any of those matches or feuds were particularly good. Maybe you should review them :)

Best matches:

Austin v Kane - RAW night after KOTR

Jericho v Kane - 09/30/02 RAW leading into No Mercy

Benoit v Kane - 07/04 RAW

Benoit and Kane feuded when Benoit was champ. They had a match on PPV and a rematch on RAW a couple of weeks later. The rematch was better.

Guest Some Guy

I don't really remember them feuding so much as Kane was named #1 contender so Benoit had someone to work with as World Champ under HHH/HBK HiaC at Bad Blood 2004. What was the feud over other than the World Title? In other words, what was their beef with one another?

Guest KingPK

There was no real beef at all. I was just simply Kane winning the #1 contendership. That RAW match was 6/29, BTW.

Anyway, I'm going with Kane here as well.