Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only

KingBoggs33

Members
  • Posts

    281
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KingBoggs33

  1. I always enjoy your shows. This is no exception, a solid card with results that all made sense. I loved the main event. I enjoyed the gimmick from earlier, costing Sting the match by hitting the pole, then Sid spelling the end with the Powerbomb and taking the title. A short title reign for Sting, but Sid being the champ is the right move, though, and I'm excited to see what happens next in WCW.
  2. Yeah, I only did it for a winter themed episode of MLW. There really wasn’t much thought put into it beyond the fact that it was winter. I’ll be more thoughtful about that in the future.
  3. Probably not, but I was a huge fan of Heavy Metal Van Hammer when I was a kid. San Antonio has no choice but to feel how I did back in the day. lol That is what I love about these games.
  4. https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRjazBiQpgvL_FW3YC1xX_qvBePpUeMBtx2rn5rbbgz_E_CfmUY6KK3UpDylqGGlfHkJ8ayU0Pnc490/pub We are back with a full show this week. Hopefully you guys enjoy as GWF's first PPV is next week. GWF Presents Sub Zero 02/04/1991 GWF Heavyweight Championship Tenryu(c) vs Rip Morgan Singles Match Zeus vs Giant Haystacks No DQ Angel of Death vs Abdullah the Butcher GWF Light Heavyweight Championship Alex Pourteau(c) Open Challenge Singles Match Bruiser Bedlam vs Bill Kazmaier The Smoking Gunns Debut
  5. Craig Johnson stands by in the interview area with Bill Watts. Craig Johnson: Bill, there’s been a lot of talk behind the scenes, and tonight you said you had something big to address. What can you tell the fans? Bill Watts: Craig, I’ll get right to it. Over the past few weeks, I’ve been in discussions with Ted Turner and Jim Herd, and I’m proud to say that the Global Wrestling Federation has come to a working agreement with World Championship Wrestling. They saw what the GWF was doing, and they wanted to be a part of growing the wrestling business. Craig Johnson: That’s huge news. What does that mean for GWF television? Bill Watts: It means that starting soon, you’re going to see WCW Superstars appearing right here on GWF television. This gives WCW talent more exposure, and it helps us put more eyes on the GWF product and more people in the seats. See, we don't do contracts in the GWF. Using WCW talent is a no-brainer because they get exposure, and we get the ability to make stars here in the GWF without having to put anyone under contract. Craig Johnson: So this really benefits both sides? Bill Watts: Absolutely. WCW gets a platform to showcase its young and upcoming talent, and the GWF gets the opportunity to bring in young stars that fans will begin to recognize and want to see live. This is about growing wrestling the right way. WCW wins, the GWF wins, and most importantly, the fans win. Craig Johnson: Bill Watts with a major announcement. Fans, keep your eyes on GWF television because things are about to get very interesting. Watts gives a firm nod to the camera as the segment fades out. GWF Major League Wrestling #4 1/28/1991 Main Event Johnny B. Badd vs EZ Ryder Tag Team Match The MOD Squad (Basher and Spike) vs The New Breed "Heavy Metal" Van Hammer vs Scott Taylor Bill Kazmaier will perform a feat of strength We will hear from the following Tenryu/Rip Morgan Vampire Warrior and Kabuki Zeus and Haystacks New GWF Light Heavyweight Champion Alex Pourteau GWF The Main Event 02/04/1991 GWF Heavyweight Championship Tenryu(c) vs Rip Morgan Singles Match Zeus vs Giant Haystacks Plus MUCH MORE!
  6. GWF Major League Wrestling #3 Date on 01/21/1991 Location: San Antonio, Texas TV Studio Announcers: Bruce Prichard and Craig Johnson Main Event GWF Light Heavyweight Championship Alex Pourteau defeats Blue Demon Jr to win the title {Two of the very best light heavyweights in the GWF went to war, and from the opening lock-up, you could feel how much this championship meant to both men. They traded momentum back and forth for nearly 18 full minutes, blending speed, counters, and pure grit, with neither man willing to stay down. Blue Demon Jr. came within inches of victory late in the match, but in a flash, Alex Pourteau turned the tide, snatching Demon out of mid-motion and planting him with a Fisherman Suplex, rolling straight through into a perfect bridge. The referee’s hand hit three, and just like that, history was made in a match many are already calling the best bout of the GWF’s young existence.} Tag Team Match New Breed (Chris Champion and Sean Royal) defeat Brett Como and Lenny St. Clair Both teams came out hungry, knowing the road to becoming the first-ever GWF Tag Team Champions starts with nights like this. The match went a solid 12 minutes, filled with stiff shots, quick tags, and nonstop urgency as neither duo gave an inch. Como and St. Clair showed heart and chemistry, but the experience and edge of The New Breed proved decisive. After cutting the ring in half and isolating their St.Clair, Champion and Royal struck with a Suplex into a Crossbody from Champion on St.Clair, sealing an impressive debut victory. The message was loud and clear. The New Breed has arrived, and the tag division just got a whole lot more dangerous. Tag Team Match The Vampire Warrior and Kabuki defeat Barry Hardy and Duane Gil This match was built entirely around atmosphere and storytelling. The Vampire Warrior and The Great Kabuki systematically dismantle their opponents, offering no mercy and no escape. But the true shock comes after the bell, when Warrior and Kabuki hoist the fallen men onto their shoulders and slowly carry them up the ramp, disappearing into the back in a haunting, unsettling visual that leaves the crowd uneasy and asking one question: What did we witness? Bruiser Bedlam wins Bruiser Bedlam once again proves he’s more monster than man, absolutely destroying a helpless jobber with frightening ease. The beating borders on excessive as Bedlam snarls toward the camera, taking verbal shots at Bill Watts, insisting that no fines, no rules, and no authority can stop him. That’s when the mood shifts — Bill Kazmaier storms down the ramp to a huge reaction, stepping right into Bedlam’s path and issuing a direct challenge. Bruiser doesn’t flinch… he laughs, shakes his head, and walks back up the ramp, leaving Kazmaier standing tall and the crowd buzzing over an inevitable collision. Giant Haystacks defeats Frankie Lancaster Frankie DeFalco tries to use his speed early, darting in with quick strikes, but Giant Haystacks quickly cuts him off with a hard shove and crushing forearms. Haystacks slows the pace, using his size to back DeFalco into the corner and lean on him, wearing him down. DeFalco fires back briefly, but one massive clubbing blow from Haystacks stops him cold. Haystacks traps DeFalco in the corner and charges in with a huge corner splash, crushing him against the turnbuckles and dropping him to the mat. Haystacks hooks the leg and scores the 1…2…3!!! Before Haystacks can even step away, Zeus storms down to the ring, and the two giants immediately come to blows, trading heavy punches in the center of the ring. Security and officials flood the ring, struggling to separate them as the crowd erupts. Haystacks and Zeus continue shouting and shoving, promising an inevitable collision between these two monsters. Angel of Death wins and challenges Abdullah the Butcher! Angel of Death dominates Bob Cook from the opening bell, using his raw power to control every exchange. After a series of punishing strikes and corner assaults, Angel finishes the match with a brutal Sidewalk Slam, dropping Cook flat in the center of the ring for the decisive pinfall. The crowd gasps at the sheer impact, as Cook lies motionless on the mat. Angel grabs a microphone, his voice full of menace, and calls out Abdullah the Butcher, declaring he wants a shot at the uncontrollable legend and will prove he’s the most dangerous man in the GWF. The arena is electric with anticipation, knowing a violent showdown is coming soon. Killer Kyle wins This match is just to debut this mystery man who carries a viola case. Who knows what is in that case? We don't find out, but Kyle is so dangerous and beats the hell out of his opponent. Rip Morgan wins Dominating win when Morgan almost takes the head off a jobber with a Running Big Boot! Morgan plays the crowd and officially challenges Tenryu, who we hear will answer this question next week if Morgan gets a shot at The Boss! OOC: I thought I would post the show this way this week. So a little different than normal, but it got everything that I wanted to get over this week.}
  7. Craig Johnson stands in front of a GWF backdrop as Bill Watts steps into frame, serious and visibly frustrated. Bill Watts: “Craig, I want to address what happened last week involving Abdullah the Butcher. What you saw was real, it was violent, and it crossed a line that some of our local television partners are not comfortable with. I’ve been informed that stations have threatened to pull Global Wrestling Federation off the air if that level of graphic content continues on weekly television.” Bill Watts: “So let me be clear about Abdullah the Butcher, he will no longer compete on GWF weekly television. That decision is about protecting this company, our fans at home, and keeping GWF on the air. But understand me… Abdullah isn’t going anywhere.” Bill Watts: “On Wednesday night, January 30th, live on pay-per-view, there are no television restrictions. No limits. Abdullah the Butcher will be allowed to compete, and his opponent will be any man brave enough to sign on the dotted line and step into the ring with him.” Bill Watts: “If you want chaos, if you want violence, if you want to see who’s got the guts to face one of the most dangerous men in wrestling history, then you buy that PPV. Because on January 30th, Abdullah the Butcher answers to no one.” The camera fades as Watts walks off, leaving the challenge hanging in the air. GWF Major League Wrestling #3 Main Event GWF Light Heavyweight Championship Blue Demon Jr. vs Alex Pourteau Tag Team Match Brett Como and Lenny St. Clair vs New Breed (Chris Champion and Sean Royal) Tag Team Match Barry Hardy and Duane Gil vs The Vampire Warrior and Kabuki Bruiser Bedlam in action Giant Haystacks in action Angel of Death vs Bob Cook Killer Kyle debuts! Rip Morgan is in action
  8. The Bullet causing mayhem all over the place. I enjoyed the post-match angle with Jamie playing hurt to spring the trap on Bill. I always love a good fireball angle and JYD on the hurt side of it. You already know that when he gets healed, he is coming for revenge. Great show!
  9. Fun collection of shows. I really think that card would deliver really well. It's really cool seeing JYD get some shine. I know his match on the loop ended with a DQ due to interference, but it's nice seeing The Dog get the main event spot here in SECW. I have always had a soft spot for Buddy Landel. I am excited to see what you have planned for him.
  10. That was a fun show on Prime Time. I love your take on WWF. I have been watching every WWF PPV on Netflix recently, and it's cool seeing how different your version of WWF is compared to what happened in real life. Very creative I love seeing Hacksaw holding some gold, and his battle with Earthquake will be a war. I am a huge Nasty Boys fan in this time period. Seeing them hootin' and hollerin' is right up their ally and I am excited to see that match with The Fantastics. I wish we had Akeem over The One Man Gang. I know I am in the minority on it, but I always loved that gimmick brotha.' Keep up the great work, man.
  11. What a duo of shows! Fun fact. I have no clue if I shared it here, but my buddy was trained by Austin Idol just a couple of months ago to become a wrestler, and Idol was obsessed with making his finisher, The Heart Punch. Which is crazy to think of in 2026 as that being a finishing move. Something else I want to commend you on is Scott Stiener as a singles champion. I remember Bruce saying on his podcast that he pushed for Scotty to win the Rumble in 93, but got vetoed. I am a huge Freakzilla fan, which I know we have years till that day happens, but cool seeing him with some gold in the USWA. Anyways you have such a great collection of talent. It's fun seeing how you are booking everyone. Keep up the great work, Kev.
  12. https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQAmV6C5oljphuiB0BDsOATo7MjcVztEGKgxxg3-HabtbEpDn34F6U3hHPmifmpfVOBFp8EsIttbF2T/pub The Link is how I would like the show to be read, but if, for whatever reason, it doesn't work. Here are the line results. GWF Major League Wrestling #2 01/14/1991 San Antonio, Texas TV Studio Main Event Abdullah the Butcher destroys Hack Myers GWF Heavyweight Championship Tenryu(c) defeats Steve Lombardi Zeus defeats Cheetah Master Blue Demon Jr defeats Larry Winters with Tony Stetson Brett Como and Lenny St. Clair defeat The Power Twins Bruiser Bedlam demolishes Duane Gil
  13. {The Camera fades in on a news desk. The station logo sits in the corner of the screen. Bill Watts is standing beside Chris Marrou. Watts has his arms crossed, intense as ever.} Chris Marrou: “Fans of professional wrestling in San Antonio, we’re joined today by a man who needs no introduction to Texas wrestling fans, Bill Watts, the owner of the Global Wrestling Federation. Bill, you’ve got a big event coming up this week.” Bill Watts: “That’s right, Chris. This Wednesday night, right here in San Antonio, the Global Wrestling Federation is bringing you the toughest, most physical wrestling you’re going to see anywhere in the world today. If you watched our debut show, you know exactly what we’re about: real men, real fights, and no place to hide.” Bill Watts: “And this Wednesday, we’re raising the stakes. In the main event, making his GWF debut, is an uncontrollable monster from Sudan, Abdullah the Butcher. This is a man who doesn’t care about wins or losses; he cares about pain, and when Abdullah steps into that ring, somebody is going to leave hurt.” Chris Marrou: “That’s… that’s a big statement.” Bill Watts: “It’s not a statement, it’s a warning. If you think what you’ve seen so far in the GWF was intense, you haven’t seen anything yet. This Wednesday night, you’re going to witness something you won’t forget.” Bill Watts: “So I want every wrestling fan in San Antonio to get off the couch and come see this live. Tickets are on sale right now. Call (210) 555-GWF1, that’s (210) 555-4931, and get your seats before they’re gone.” Bill Watts (turns to the anchor, cracks a rare half-smile): “And you know what? You ought to come down too, Chris. I’ll get you front-row seats. But don’t wear a white suit, Abdullah the Butcher doesn’t care much for dry cleaning.” Chris Marrou: “I’ll… I’ll keep that in mind.” Bill Watts: “This Wednesday night, San Antonio. The Global Wrestling Federation. Abdullah the Butcher in the main event. Be there because this is where wrestling gets real.” The camera fades out with this card showing on the screen. GWF Major League Wrestling #2 01/14/1991 San Antonio, Texas TV Studio Main Event Abdullah the Butcher in action GWF Heavyweight Championship Tenryu(c) vs Steve Lombardi Zeus will be in action Larry Winters with Tony Stetson vs Blue Demon Jr Brett Como and Lenny St. Clair vs The Power Twins Bruiser Bedlam vs Duane Gil Bill Watts will address the other championships in the GWF.
  14. Thanks for the kind words, fellas. I will leave everyone some feedback when I get some free time later tonight. I am going to get some more stuff posted to keep this indy going, and who knows, maybe the GWF will survive, or maybe it's a lost cause and just falls off a cliff. Only time will tell.
  15. https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRUcuLGLbSQr9Rh5y_T51a1IPJw0WF_dyOyw_YIlMMwx8O0lfhBVK03C8rxSxvhiip_F47TJH8J9s-R/pub Here is the first episode of GWF Major League Wrestling #1. I found that Google Docs is the easiest way for me to write shows. So if you want the show with the pictures and formatted correctly. It's in the link. Here is the show, just copied and pasted from that same link. I would prefer you to click the link, please, but I understand how some might not want to or be able to. Anyways please enjoy, and I will see you guys next week for episode #2 of GFW Major League Wrestling. Also with this show. I have no contracted talent; everybody is a free agent. GWF Major League Wrestling #1 Dated on 01/07/1991 Location: San Antonio, Texas TV Studio 20 Man Battle Royal Tenryu and Mike Sharpe are the last 2 standing in Battle Royal Alex Pourteau defeats Scott Taylor Brett Como and Lenny St. Clair defeat Bad Crew 1 and 2 Bruiser Bedlam destroys Chris Von Erich Blue Demon Jr defeats Tony Stetson with Larry Winters GWF Heavyweight Championship Special Ring Enforcer: Ernie Ladd Genichiro Tenryu defeats Mike “Iron” Sharpe
  16. Global Wrestling Federation Bill Watts: San Antonio, Texas, is the home of the Global Wrestling Federation, and it’s here because this is a fighting town. People here work hard for what they earn, and they know the difference between real effort and somebody trying to fool them. That’s what this company is built on honesty, toughness, and competition. The Global Wrestling Federation will not be run like other wrestling promotions. There are no contracts here. Nobody is guaranteed a job, a spot, or another appearance. You earn your place every time you walk through that curtain. If you impress, you’ll be back. If you don’t, you won’t. It’s that simple. This is not a place to hide. This is not a place to wait for an opportunity. This is a place where you step into the ring and prove you belong, because nobody here is going to carry you. Championships in the Global Wrestling Federation will mean something. We’re not handing out belts because of a name or a reputation. The GWF Heavyweight Championship will be earned the hard way. Our first event will begin with a 20-man Battle Royal. Twenty men will walk into that ring knowing only two of them will survive it. The last two men standing will meet again later that night, one-on-one, in the main event, with the GWF Heavyweight Championship on the line. When that night is over, the first GWF Champion won’t be the loudest man or the most popular man. He’ll be the toughest man in the building. Global Wrestling Federation is about competition. It’s about endurance. It’s about separating the men who belong in this business from the ones who don’t. If you’re tough enough to survive here, step up. If you’re not, you won’t last.
  17. Powerrr wasn’t some overhyped LARP session. It was a stripped-down, throwback product that filled a void in the wrestling world, drew viewers, sold tickets, and elevated talent. Just because you didn’t like it doesn’t mean it wasn’t working. The early episodes on YouTube pulled in hundreds of thousands of views, with Episode 1 breaking 700,000. For a no-budget wrestling revival with no TV deal, that’s not a flop. That’s traction. And they weren’t just getting numbers they were selling out events like Into the Fire and building up actual buzz for the Crockett Cup 2020, which got shut down thanks to the pandemic. They had a solid partnership with ROH. I remember cause the night Aldis showed up in RoH. I was in Atlanta for a work meeting at Chick-Fil-A HQ but couldn't get tickets to go in time. Anyways the matches were short. That’s studio wrestling. Did you even watch NWA Wrestling. It's on Peacock and you can see it's the EXACT same formula. It’s not NJPW or AEW. It’s not meant to be 20-minute epics. The emphasis was on promos, characters, and keeping the pace fast, just like the territories used to do. And in that format, someone like Ricky Starks thrived. You say he had seven years of experience? Sure but not of that was TV Wrestling which ANYONE who works in the business tells you that it's a whole different style of wrestling plus no one was talking about Ricky until Powerrr, and then the pandemic happen and he had a banger with Cody and got a contract with AEW. Argue all you want but the fact shows that NWA Powerr gave him a spotlight, and he ran with it. Same with guys like Eli Drake, Eddie Kingston and Thunder Rosa, who became legitimate standouts and moved on to better their lives and make big deals. Man, for someone who hates Hogan and WWE so much, you sure treat them like rent-free royalty in your head. Every time Hogan's name pops up, there you are with another smug, recycled post like it’s some kind of public service announcement. We get it. You don’t like him. You’ve said it. A lot. Loudly. Endlessly. At this point, it’s not critique it’s obsession my guy. And let’s be real, the “dead people are all good guys” quote isn’t deep. It’s a tired cliché. But sure, drop it like you just uncovered the secret truth of human behavior. You’re not exposing hypocrisy you’re just reaching for the same snarky ammo you’ve fired off ten times before. Then there’s the “assembly of whiteys” line congrats, you managed to be racist while pretending to be morally superior. You do realize you’re throwing around the same shallow tribal garbage you accuse Hogan fans and MAGA of, right? It's not insight. It's projection with attitude Here’s a wild thought: maybe not everyone who paid tribute is a brainless sycophant. Maybe some of them had personal ties. Maybe stay with me here human beings are capable of holding complex feelings about flawed people. Meanwhile, you're in the corner pounding out angry thinkpieces about a guy who hasn't been relevant to you in what you say is forever… and somehow you’re the enlightened one? Give it a rest. At this point, your posts say more about you than they do about Hogan. I am going to do what I should have done a long time ago and just block you so I don't have to see your non wrestling only posts anymore. How you haven't been banned for all the shit throwing that has ZERO to do with wrestling that you do here is beyond me. Oh well I won't see it anymore. Have a nice life and maybe gain some perspective one day, but you probably won't and will just get me banned instead cause just like MAGA you can't stand the truth and can't stand being called out on your very own hypocrisy.
  18. Smoky Mountain Wrestling TV Location: Knoxville, TV Studios Time: Monday 6:30 PM Date: 07/01/1990 Ron Fuller’s “Deal Is Done” Gordon Solie opens the show with footage from last week’s wild brawl. He’s interrupted by Ron Fuller, flanked by Rip Morgan and The Funks. Ron Fuller: "Bob Armstrong thinks he’s got momentum? That wildman Rick Titan thinks he’s earned something? No, sir. I said I had a plan and now it’s done. The deal is sealed. Fire on the Mountain is where I take Bob’s title, and send his family packing with him. Bullet Bob… pray while you still can." Don Callis (w/ Hollywood) vs. Mike Lozanski Callis toys with the young Canadian and puts him away with a running neckbreaker. After the match, he grabs the mic and hypes his Falls Count Anywhere match at Fire on the Mountain. Don Callis: “Rick Titan may have muscle, but I’ve got the brains. You step out of line again, and I’m ending your career where it started.” Backstage: Bob & Scott Armstrong Fire Back In a backstage interview, Bob Armstrong and Scott Armstrong promise Fire on the Mountain will be the end of Ron Fuller’s plan. Bob Armstrong: “You can line 'em up, Ron. Rip Morgan, Jimmy Jack Funk, Dory Funk, a whole army I don’t care. This ain't your territory no more. East Tennessee stands with the Bullet.” Maxx Payne vs. JT Smith Payne brutalizes the speedy JT with heavy strikes and a back suplex, then wins by submission with the Payne-Killer (armbar). After the match, Payne grabs the mic. Maxx Payne: “Chris Champion, you want revenge? Good. I want pain. You and me right here next week and if you can survive the pain. You will get your hands on Doug Gilbert but good luck kid because I thrive on Pain.” Interview Segment: The Vampire Warrior with Kabuki Vampire Warrior and The Great Kabuki stand with Gordon Solie. Warrior says the darkness is growing, and The Moondogs are a challenge that excites him. Vampire Warrior: “Moondogs… you’re wild, you’re dangerous… but Kabuki and I… we’re eternal. Fire on the Mountain... we’ll feast on your chaos.” Chris Champion vs. Denny Brown Champion is focused, wrestling with aggression and fire. He puts away Brown with a springboard elbow drop. After the bell, Doug Gilbert appears at the podium holding the SMW Television Title and mockingly applauds. Doug Gilbert: “That was real cute, Chris. You almost looked like a man that's in my league. Too bad next week you will pain like never before because I paid good money to Maxx Payne to make sure that you don't make it to Fire on the Mountain." Tag Division Promo: Well-Dunn, The Harris Brothers, and The Kongs Well-Dunn appear first, saying they don’t care who they face—they’ll walk in champions and leave champions. But the segment explodes into chaos when The Harris Brothers, with Paul Ellering, arrive and stare them down. Suddenly, Sheik Adnan Al-Kassie and The Colossal Kongs appear behind them. Security separates all six men as Solie tries to restore order. Bill Kazmier demolishes enhancement with The BEAR HUG! Bill Kazmier delmoishes this man with a massive Bear Hug! He doesn't cut a promo just all action. Downtown Bruno appears though and teases his strength but gets ran off by Kazmier. Main Event: Blue Demon Jr. vs. Akio Sato A rematch with a purpose. Demon wrestles smart and counters every dirty trick Sato tries. Fuchi tries to interfere to make his debut and help Sato, but Biff Wellington runs out to stop him. Demon hits a top rope moonsault for the win. Post-match: Sato and Fuchi beat down both Demon and Wellington as they were celebrating and the crowd let's them hear it. Closing Promo: Rick Titan Has a Warning The show ends with Rick Titan at the podium with Gordon Solie. Rick Titan: “Don Callis… you ran last time. At Fire on the Mountain, you won’t get that chance. There are no rules. No escapes. And when it’s over, the only one still standing will be me.”
  19. Hey guys, sorry for the lateness been a wild 2 weeks. Here is the 2 weeks of SMW to get me caught back up. Smoky Mountain Wrestling TV Location: Knoxville, TV Studios Time: Monday 6:30 PM Date: 06/25/1990 Opening Fallout: Ole Anderson Addresses Titan vs Fuller Gordon Solie recaps the wild ending from last week. Ole Anderson enters and announces that Rick Titan’s post-match assault on Ron Fuller and Rip Morgan earned him a fine but also a match. At Fire on the Mountain, Titan will face Don Callis in a Falls Count Anywhere Match. Steve Simpson and Scott Armstrong Defeats Two Enhancement Talent A solid babyface showcase for Simpson and Scott, who finishes one of the men with a flying bodypress. Afterward, Simpson warns The Funks that it's going to be an inferno not just fire on the mountain. Ron Fuller Promo: Demands Respect Ron Fuller, still hurting from Titan’s powerbomb, cuts a fiery promo. He blames Ole Anderson for stacking the deck and says Fire on the Mountain will be the night he ends Bob Armstrong for good. Don Callis Defeats Ricky Nelson Callis controls the match and wins decisively. Afterward, he mocks Titan and says Falls Count Anywhere means nowhere will be safe for the “rookie who snapped.” Chris Champion Responds to Doug Gilbert and Maxx Payne Chris Champion, taped up but intense, demands a rematch. He warns Doug Gilbert that this isn’t over and calls out Maxx Payne. Champion says he's not finished with either man and that if he has to he will find himself a partner! The Moondogs Dominate and Confront Vampire Warrior The Moondogs crush their opponents in a wild brawl. After the match, Vampire Warrior and The Great Kabuki appear. Tension rises as both teams stare each other down from across the ring, teasing a collision. Well-Dunn Cut a Heated Promo on Their Triangle Title Match The SMW Tag Champions are fired up. They call out both the Harris Brothers and the Colossal Kongs and promise to leave Fire on the Mountain with the gold. Downtown Bruno promo on Kaz This promo is a wild one. Bruno is upset with the events of last week and tells Kazmier that he has messed with the wrong man and he might think he is big but at Fire on the Mountain he is going to make his mark. Kazmier has a big problem and at Fire on the Mountain let's see what happens. Jimmy Jack Funk (w/ Dory Funk Jr.) Defeats Campbell Scott With Dory’s help and a cheap shot using a cowbell, Jimmy Jack steals a win. Steve Simpson runs in to make the save and a heated brawl breaks out as Dory gets involved an it's a 2 on 1 but this brings out Scott Armstrong to even the numbers! We got a wild one coming up. Main Event: Blue Demon Jr. & Biff Wellington vs. Akio Sato & JT Smith An excellent tag match featuring crisp technical work. Sato uses underhanded tactics to get the pin on Biff. Demon and Biff are clearly frustrated post-match as the Junior division continues to heat up. Bob Armstrong Promo: Calling Out Ron Fuller Flanked by son Scott, Bob Armstrong promises to finish his feud with Ron Fuller once and for all. He calls Fuller a coward who hides behind men like Rip Morgan and The Funks. Closing Brawl: Heels Jump the Armstrongs, Titan Cleans House Ron Fuller, Rip Morgan, and The Funks attack Bob and Scott Armstrong during a closing interview. Steve Simpson runs in to even the odds, but it’s Rick Titan charging out with a chair that clears the ring. Titan stands tall as security rushes in, setting the stage for an explosive Fire on the Mountain.
  20. Very exciting card. Wrestlerock looks to be a hard hitting card. Pretty wild you got Ac/Dc booked that would be HUGE to see especially getting that crowd going. I can't wait to see where Hogan/Flair goes. One of the most exciting matches it's going to be HUGE!
  21. Really awesome card. I am excited to see how this one goes. Very excited to see what happens here. My match of the night is going to be Savage/Hennig. That match would be an all-timer. Can't wait to read that.
  22. Really fun shows of WWF as they are hitting from all cylinders right now. I would have liked to have seen a segment with Kevin getting his crown, but that's alright though. I enjoyed the finals Bad News Brown was always a cool dude in my eyes. So seeing him in the finals competing was cool. The Warrior is ontop of the WWF world and it's pretty awesome.
  23. No issues on my end. Thanks for checking with me though.
  24. Thanks guys I really appreciate the feedback. I’m glad you guys are enjoying what I have cooking. I’ll get caught up on my feedback tomorrow.
  25. Thanks for the feedback guys. I’m enjoying using the whole free agency a lot more than I thought I would. I will honestly probably keep the style I’m doing now just cause I got this show out in less than 2 hours and it’s making it easier to pump shows out and get across what I want. Thanks for having me guys and hopefully SMW will be here for a while.
×
×
  • Create New...