Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only

Johnny Sorrow

Members
  • Posts

    5777
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Johnny Sorrow

  1. Ok, so since I don't watch the tv, what's with the indy-riffic managers I see every now and then? Like Smart Mark Sterling and Jose the Assistant ? It feels like there's a lot of them and it just makes me sad Larry Sweeney isn't around to be a star in AEW.
  2. That makes sense. And in a cage, like previously mentioned.
  3. Regal is gonna manage them both! What a stable!
  4. REGAL
  5. Now let's see what happens post match.
  6. This crowd is just doing the " sit back and appreciate " modern thing that's no fun. And despite Dragonis supposed to be the heel, there's no real heel/ baby dynamic to this crowd.
  7. Who's the asshole wearing a box on his head and a suit in the first row? That better be part of the show.
  8. I think since they weren't changing the belt and we're doing an interference finish, it's kind of good they put that match in a death slot.
  9. Also to be fair, it's gonna be rough for any match to follow Punk/ MJF.
  10. Dog Collar match was fucking awesome, and the Wardlow face turn being part of it right after he won the ladder match while "Wardlow" chants were breaking out is great booking.
  11. Popped me good. It felt like the Rexplex.
  12. It looks like they have to grab a hemorrhoid pillow.
  13. Who would wear that in public?
  14. Moss's gear has been slowly evolving from annoying dress clothes where he's wearing a belt and suspenders like an asshole, to it being totally ridiculous with him in shorts and suspenders to get heat. It's working, apparently.
  15. He's the number two babyface on SD via just sticking in there as people get let go. It's been happening over the last few months. Break a guys face in a lower mid card feud, next thing you know..you're finally getting your shot.
  16. So, Texas just did another Texas that's just making Owens the babyface in this build up. JBL has been " feuding" with Owens on Twitter. I'd laugh my ass off if it ends up being Owens and Bradshaw cause Austin bows out.
  17. So, there is some fun speculation going on that the Cody shit WAS a work, and I guess Tony bought a dead ROH to give Cody a playground to book and be Dusty. And of course there'll be an invasion angle....Done right! Which it would not. It's ridiculous, but I kinda want it to be true.
  18. AJ was there in the early days. I saw AJ vs Punk at the show where Jay Briscoe almost bled to death against Joe in a cage in 2005, I believe.
  19. I just want a service I already subscribe to, offer Dynamite the next day. Like the deal WWE has with Hulu.
  20. I'm hoping for the HBO Max thing.
  21. The only HoF Adams belongs in is the HoF of total pieces of shit.
  22. But based on an Eddie tweet I just saw that was implying about their real life shit,I also expect Cesaro to fuck him over and cost him the match.
  23. The nerd in me also takes into account his last push that made no sense. He dominated Rollins match after match, constantly embarrassing Rollins in segments. Then he lost the blow off match. It was so weird, there was no give and take during the build up. It was all Cesaro, who's promos and character work were the best since The Bar, totally the best as a singles. It fooled me into thinking , " Finally, he's taking a step up on the pecking order." and nope.
  24. So Eddie is definitely winning at the PPV, right? Finally.
  25. I had a lot of fun, tune in gang!
×
×
  • Create New...