Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only

El-P

Members
  • Posts

    18681
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by El-P

  1. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    Opening a wine bottle at one in the morning isn't fancy. It's being alcoholic... And yeah, HBK looks high as fuck. Well, cheers to all of you guys and girls. Have one on me.
  2. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    It's almost one in the morning and I'm about to open that wine bottle, get the cheese and lit the fire in the fireplace. Bon appetit !
  3. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    LOL. As you yougin' say.
  4. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    Corbin losing his shit is hilarious. Went to the Edge School of Acting.
  5. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    I have no idea what people see in Corbin. He's boring as fuck, he's a generic tall guy with tatoos, no charisma, bad hair. I mean, really ? This match is nothing, and it's not Ambrose's fault.
  6. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    That Andre Battle Royal really made Corbin. Now he's in the... pre-show.
  7. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    You weren't lying. I'd be wasted out of my mind by now.
  8. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    JINDER WINS ! JINDER WINS ! JINDER WINS ! Uh... Fuck. This whole thing had me rolling though. But Mojo winning sucks. He's awful.
  9. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    I feel like I'm personally ribbed now.
  10. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    Glad I didn't had to do it myself ! Damn, that timer made me think the next entrant was gonna be in 49mn. Ok, no chinese market yet.
  11. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    From Shaq to this. Ah ah. The Chinese guy wins ?
  12. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    Yep. Old-school baby. I do love the set-up. As always. Love giant outdoor set-ups.
  13. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    That's for Shane to take a bump. I guess.
  14. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    DAMN !
  15. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    I'd sooooo do that if I got the English-speaking broadcast. Thankfully for my liver, the French announcers don't do that shit so much. I'm kinda frustrated I don't get to see the pre-show though. Aries vs Neville will probably end up being the best match of the night...
  16. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    I have lived in Paris for 15 years. Never saw one flower, I don't think. Funny stuff though
  17. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    Fuck it. I'm gonna open a bottle of red wine and get me a nice cheese plate (yeah, clichés, but so true)..... in the middle of the night... to watch WrestleMania 33.... Ok, when did my life went astray exactly ?
  18. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    Honestly, I do hope they bring out Das Racist for that New Day feelgood sequence. So much promises.
  19. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    Only a bunch of goofballs made it a "theme". The re-occurence here is a mere running gag. See you later. Enjoy the show. (or not)
  20. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    If I had coke, I'd probably snort a line just to stay awake and do this Mania thread (I'd probably enjoy Mania more too). Show starts at 1 in the morning here...
  21. El-P

    Wrestlemania

    FWIW, I don't really look forward to this year's Mania.
  22. I don't think you get my point. Of course *I* get that he's supposed to be a satanist. It took me about three seconds. But it's obvious they won't use the term "satanist". And since like you say, the WWE is the least subtle company there is, if they don't spell it out, then, well, I guess he's not really a satanist. He's just "dark". Just say it Nigel ! He's a fucking Satanist ! You said Ring of Honor, you can say whatever you feel like saying after that screw-up. Talking about screw-ups, I noticed a pretty awful one toward the end of the tag match. The camera missed the (I guess) DVD in the barricades outside, then pretty much missed the same spot on the ring corner too when they cut back in the ring. I felt like I was still watching a TNA PPV. Odd.
  23. On the contrary. I'm absolutely amused by the fact they'll say shit like "darkside" and "somber life experience" and maybe even "cult", although that would be Wyatt gimmick infrigement, but will probably never outright say "satanist". Not everybody knows who the fuck Aleister Crowley is BTW. But it's like, you take CM Punk, you switch "straight edge" with "satanist" in all of his promos, and you get quite the funny reboot character.
  24. Destination X 2006. I just watched that two days ago. I see. But they're not gonna say he's a *satanist*. Because then people would think he's sacrificing goats or something. And Bray Wyatt's gimmick would be dead. Well, a satanist CM Punk I can live with. Especially if he's got a dutch accent.
  25. I was thinking how Nikki Cross sounded kinda like a porn actress name, and now you're telling me Ruby Riot's indy name was Lovelace ? Damn. I do agree one short exchange looked like they were quite cool workers and then they went AWOL from most of the match, so, no idea how good they actually are from watching this. I do like they have different looks at least.
×
×
  • Create New...