Pro Wrestling Only

[1996-04-19-CMLL-40th Anniversary Show] Atlantis & Lizmark & El Hijo del Santo vs Felino & Bestia Salvaje & El Satanico

Loss

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Santo's insane comeback on Felino after getting low-blowed is the definite highlight, as he drops him with an incredible huracanrana off the apron and then just beats the shit out of him on the floor. This is really good action, with Felino being all over the place and Satanico providing his usual awesomeness, though it ends rather anticlimactically.

• 1 month later...

Solid stuff but too quick to be really great. The highlight here was satanico still being a dick and the Santo comeback which was great. I would have liked to have seen more from Lizmark and Bestia in this as they are two workers I can't really get a read on how good they are. ***1/4

• 2 years later...

A real heated trios match, I liked this one a lot. Lots of ill will between the competitors here, especially Santo and Felino. Satanico and Lizmark also have an awesome punch exchange on the outside during the second fall. The teams just go at each other with momentum switching now and then.

• GSR changed the title to [1996-04-19-CMLL-40th Anniversary Show] Atlantis & Lizmark & El Hijo del Santo vs Felino & Bestia Salvaje & El Satanico