Pro Wrestling Only

[1993-11-13-SMW-TV] Interview: Tammy Fytch & Brian Lee

Loss

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Fytch goes off on the Dirty White Girl and says who does the Dirty White Boy think he is bringing that sleazy little tramp out here? She can’t believe that the Smoky Mountain Wrestling officials would even let someone as dirty and sleazy as that in the same building with her and she’s going to get a skin rash from the White Girl coming near and touching her. She’s the sleaziest, dirtiest little tramp she’s ever seen in her life. She’s a scumbag and a slut! The White Girl then runs out to get to Fytch charging towards her, but Lee almost loses her over the desk and drops her head first when he picks her up. Tony Anthony is out after her and he nails Lee allowing the White Girl to get free from his grasp and she chases Fytch to the back with Lee and Anthony in pursuit.

• 10 months later...

This segment would have turned tragic in a hurry if Brian had dropped Kim on her head. I know that he probably wasn't used to dealing with wriggling females, but at least he could have set Kim down on her tailbone instead.

Tammy was tremendous here. Other than Corny, she's the best mouthpiece in wrestling today, although the field isn't exactly large. I wonder if the word "slut" got by some of the local SMW affiliates, considering that just a few short months ago Tracy couldn't call Tammy a bitch (the phrase "witch with a capital B" still makes my skin crawl).

I guess the build can begin now for Kim-Tammy. We all know it's going to happen in some form, so let's hope Kim's learned to work well enough not to get Tammy hurt; I doubt Tammy's going to be doing much of anything except trying to run away.

• 3 months later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1993-11-13-SMW-TV] Interview: Tammy Fytch & Brian Lee