Pro Wrestling Only

When is the right time to hang it up?

cm funk

Look at Johnny Saint, still entertaining as hell at age 70.

I would say when the crowd is concerned by you taking a bump, instead of being entertained, it is time to hang it up.

I was at a show the other night where the Rock and Roll Express and the Midnight Express were beating up the owner of the company, and DDP ran in for the save. Who took the Diamond Cutter.....Dennis Condrey.

My first reaction was "of all the fucking guys in that ring, Dennis takes the bump?"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at Johnny Saint, still entertaining as hell at age 70.

I would say when the crowd is concerned by you taking a bump, instead of being entertained, it is time to hang it up.

I was at a show the other night where the Rock and Roll Express and the Midnight Express were beating up the owner of the company, and DDP ran in for the save. Who took the Diamond Cutter.....Dennis Condrey.

My first reaction was "of all the fucking guys in that ring, Dennis takes the bump?"

To be fair, he's the one Midnight Express member who's actually able to jog to the ring and dish out a little offense. Bobby Eaton has trouble keeping his balance with the beer gut he's got going on... horrifying as it sounds, Dennis taking it is probably for the best (Morton and Gibson have to get ready for the Epic Battle with Nash a few weeks from now so they probably shouldn't bump)