Pro Wrestling Only

[1995-06-08-AAA-Triplemania III-B] Winners vs Marabunta

Loss

• 1 month later...

I didn't really care for this. It's a pimped match, but I don't really get it. It's like the elements are there of a great match, but they don't really happen. I also don't really get what it is that these two do well. The brawling isn't that great, the matwork isn't there, and the flying is fine, but done better by tons of other guys. They pace the falls well and structure this well, but like I said, the skeleton of a great match is there, but something is lacking. Marabunta is a pretty liked guy in some places, but I just don't get the hype. About as middle of the road as middle of the road gets.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Well, this was hardly the Match of the Year or anything but I liked this well enough. It was nice to get a look at a good mid-card lucha feud. The Tirantes shit I agree was unnecessary, and I wish he'd decide to be either a full-blown rudo referee or a subtle rudo referee instead of this passive-aggressive shit. This is paced well and has a fairly American layout, so I can see some novices liking it. Marabunta does a nasty blade job and they unleash some okay bombs. Nothing off the charts but a perfectly solid respectable match.

• GSR changed the title to [1995-06-08-AAA-Triplemania III-B] Winners vs Marabunta