Pro Wrestling Only

More news

Loss

I don't know how reliable all this is, but nothing seems terribly farfetched.

Shawn Michaels is in the last six months of his WWE contract, with WWE very keen for him to re-sign with the company. Michaels is a draw at live shows as well as being one of the most entertaining performers in WWE.

I can understand why they want to re-sign him, but Shawn Michaels is 40 years old. How long does he plan on making this comeback last? Is he still going to be wrestling at 50? Wasn't the idea originally for him to come back for a small handful of matches?

Ric Flair is off the road in order to give him time to deal with personal, family related issues.

Reid's been in trouble quite a bit lately. I'd assume that's what it is.

Edge and Lita are no longer a couple, with Edge now attempting reconciliation with his wife. Lita and Matt Hardy have little contact with each other as of late, even though they were on speaking terms after Lita hooked up with Edge. There are some whispers internally that WWE are looking to bring Matt Hardy back in.

Matt Hardy would probably be a much bigger attraction working the indies and he may even make more money doing so than working WWE. He's already committed to some dates that I don't know if he'd back out of. That said, Edge/Hardy, if they could both keep their cool, would be an enormous program at this point, and with Lita no longer seeing Edge, it may be easier for Matt to work with them.

CM Punk has bulked up and has hit the tanning bed in preparation for his WWE run.

*laughs for obvious reasons*

We all know what "bulked up" means.

After all is said and done with the draft, each brand will have a world title. At the moment, both world titles are on RAW.

Winner of HIAC jumps to Smackdown remains my prediction.

Dean Malenko missed the ECW PPV as his wife was due to give birth.

That bitch seems to pop out children constantly, and over a long period of time too. She's like Kelly Rippa; every time Dean Malenko's name is mentioned, it seems like his wife being pregnant is mentioned as well.

Jim Cornette is back working at OVW after a brief absence.

As I said yesterday, woohoo!

Trish Stratus continues to nurse a bad back but is scheduled to return to house show action in mid July.

Rock. On. I just really hate what has happened while she has been out though. I think turning her face would kill a lot of momentum she's gathered as a wrestling character, and not just a pretty face, but it's going to be hard for her to ever be more hated than Lita is right now. So what do you do, especially since they're the only women seen as stars and as a result, they probably don't need to sit on the same side of the fence.

Dawn Marie is pregnant.

Are those Kurt Angle rumors still going around? Where did they start, and have they been squashed?

There is talk internally that an ECW PPV may be an annual deal.

That doesn't surprise me, but I'm still waiting for a real preliminary buyrate that isn't reported by 1Heyman and doesn't come out the very next day.

WWE are taping both Raw and Smackdown in the UK again in November as a part of a pretty huge European tour.

When domestic business is down, that seems to be a constant.

WWE have signed Trevor Rhodes, who has worked as Stan Dupp, to a contract. He was trained by Harley Race and has worked in Japan as well as various American indies.

I've never seen him, but I've heard good things. Hopefully, he'll fit in well in WWE.

Reid's been in trouble quite a bit lately. I'd assume that's what it is.

Meltz reported that he is off because he is in financial peril with his gyms going bust. He is probably dealing with that.

Winner of HIAC jumps to Smackdown remains my prediction.

This was my prediction until I thought about it a little more. If the ECW show really was a huge success, and after reading the Observer for a few months, I really think Cena will go back to SD! after the PPV. I think they want to load up the PPV so a WWE PPV doesn't get outdone by an "ECW" PPV. Bringing Angle in for HBK-Angle2 Just confirmed it for me. Hell, this card is looking more loaded than Mania or a Summerslam. Why? Its friggin June.

That bitch seems to pop out children constantly, and over a long period of time too. She's like Kelly Rippa; every time Dean Malenko's name is mentioned, it seems like his wife being pregnant is mentioned as well.

People accuse me of the same shit so I got no probs with Dean getting his.

Shawn Michaels is in the last six months of his WWE contract, with WWE very keen for him to re-sign with the company. Michaels is a draw at live shows as well as being one of the most entertaining performers in WWE.

I can understand why they want to re-sign him, but Shawn Michaels is 40 years old. How long does he plan on making this comeback last? Is he still going to be wrestling at 50? Wasn't the idea originally for him to come back for a small handful of matches?

I think that went out the window when Jericho carried his ass to a great match at WrestleMania XIX.

Edge and Lita are no longer a couple, with Edge now attempting reconciliation with his wife. Lita and Matt Hardy have little contact with each other as of late, even though they were on speaking terms after Lita hooked up with Edge. There are some whispers internally that WWE are looking to bring Matt Hardy back in.

Matt Hardy would probably be a much bigger attraction working the indies and he may even make more money doing so than working WWE. He's already committed to some dates that I don't know if he'd back out of. That said, Edge/Hardy, if they could both keep their cool, would be an enormous program at this point, and with Lita no longer seeing Edge, it may be easier for Matt to work with them.

I wonder if this is why Edge is cool with any reference being done on-screen to himself, Lita, and Matt, most notably at One Night Stand. Or maybe Edge is just generally easy-going with this type of thing.

Trish Stratus continues to nurse a bad back but is scheduled to return to house show action in mid July. 

Rock. On. I just really hate what has happened while she has been out though. I think turning her face would kill a lot of momentum she's gathered as a wrestling character, and not just a pretty face, but it's going to be hard for her to ever be more hated than Lita is right now. So what do you do, especially since they're the only women seen as stars and as a result, they probably don't need to sit on the same side of the fence.

I hope like fuck she isn't being drafted to Smackdown. RAW's coming to town in August and while I haven't been interested in a house show in a while, I'd fork down money to see her live for the first time in 3 years. Matter of fact, they should scrap the rest of the roster for the show and make it a 2 hour Trish Stratus show or something. I'd pay double of what they normally charge for that! :D

There is talk internally that an ECW PPV may be an annual deal. 

That doesn't surprise me, but I'm still waiting for a real preliminary buyrate that isn't reported by 1Heyman and doesn't come out the very next day.

They might as well do it that way. As nice as the show sounded on Sunday, a complete revival of the company will eventually get stale, as the real company did back in the day.

WWE are taping both Raw and Smackdown in the UK again in November as a part of a pretty huge European tour.

When domestic business is down, that seems to be a constant.

Sadly, there's almost too many domestic markets that have doomed from bad shows so much that they almost need to take a 5-year break from them, but that in itself isn't feasible.

Guest CanadianChick

Wow, Lita threw away a long term relationship for a quickie with Edge? Hey, maybe she was just looking for an excuse to get out of the relationship...

Question about the whole tanning thing: wouldn't getting a spray tan be a lot easier and less harmful? But then again, I guess wrestlers aren't too concerned for their health if they do what they do...

Guest Cam Chaos

I suppose there might be concern of it coming off in the ring when the guys start sweating. It might look odd if someone kicks out of a pin and leaves a strange golden brown mark on the mat.