Pro Wrestling Only

Fancam conversations

Loss

This is spawned by watching some SMW fancams last night and hearing some funny lines from fans.

"At least he doesn't throw punches like a girl like Lex Luger"

"Lawler has been wrestling Dundee lately, he should be fine taking a few punches"

I also recall the obnoxious Rob Feinstein smark talk during Liger/Pillman (and apparently some other Meadowlands handhelds).

Anyone have others to add?

I also recall the obnoxious Rob Feinstein smark talk during Liger/Pillman (and apparently some other Meadowlands handhelds).

Funny story about that one. Years ago I ordered the Pillman tribute tape from RF. That match was supposed to be on it, but instead a match between, I think, Austin and Scott Steiner from the same card was included in its place for some reason (anybody else have this "error tape"? I was burned by RF another time as well--the old "blank tape con")

Anyway, the match is filled with snarky, "look how smart we are" comments from two dudes (I didn't know one was Feinstein at the time), including one of them saying "this has 15 minute draw written all over it" within the first few minutes of the match. Sure enough, the match ended in a draw. SO SMART!

• 2 weeks later...

Hamada's UWF 6/4/1990

Aja Kong, Bison Kimura & Grizzly Iwamoto vs Manami Toyoda, Mika Takahashi & Kaoru

Some hilarious crowd reactions in this one. If you didn't know better you'd swear this was taking place in the ECW arena not K-Hall in Japan. Most notably, every time Aja would do a move the crowd would loudly chant AJA AJA in tune with the move like the ECW crowd chanting Shaw for Hack Myers. Damndest thing i've ever seen....