Pro Wrestling Only

Where's Kevin Cook?

NintendoLogic

and I think the footage explosion has allowed for people to more freely criticized sacred cows that may have just been accepted as great without little if any watching of them/discussion of them in the past).

Or in other words Dynamite Kid won't place 14th again :lol:

I've actually never felt too strongly one way or the other but I think the hate for the DK/TM series and just those two in general has swung so far in that direction that they're now kinda under rated but that's a subject for another day & another thread.

Just to put a cap on the Kevin Cook deal: As I remember it going down he was starting to rub some people the wrong way which led to an admin at the board he was mainly posting at sharing the IM logs of him somewhat clumsily hitting on a girl, which pretty much broke his gimmick of being a suave motherfucker on the internet. Also prior to that there was a deal where he would constantly reappear with new usernames, claiming he would always forget his password for the prior one. I know for a fact he reappeared at least once after the IM incident, but he was toned way down and more or less went away again after some people started putting 2 and 2 together and asked if he was Cook.

I may be forgetting some parts, but that was the gist of what went down.

I'll admit, when I was watching the promo on Raw last week and Shawn had that line about HHH "marrying that chick" I immediately thought of the HHH and Shawn as a couple thread that (I think it was) Kevin Cook posted way back then that was in the "best things ever on the internet" thread a while back.