Pro Wrestling Only

[1994-12-05-AAA] Jerry Estrada & Cien Caras & Mascara Ano 2000 vs Perro Aguayo & La Parka & Octagon

Loss

• 2 months later...

I think this is actually an eight man tag. I’m not clear who got pinned in the first fall but Aguayo’s team celebrates. Second fall has some funny comedy from La Parka including a nice little dance in the middle of three opponents. Rudos get the victory in the second fall. The third fall is pretty crazy as the referees have lost complete control of everyone. This just becomes an extended brawl and some of the guys go into the crowd. La Parka gets his masked all ripped up and he gets bloodied. No big comeback in for him though as he taps out in the end. Third fall was pretty good though stuff was confusing for me at times on who was eliminated.

Yes, this is an 8-man tag. Universo is the fourth man on the Caras team, and Lizmark is the fourth man on the Perro team. Pretty typical AAA main event from this time period. Crazy final fall. Parka's dancing totally confusing the Dinamitas is awesome, and then he takes a scary bump to the floor. Parka is the star of this for me, between his comedy, bumping, selling and offense, but everyone does their part just fine. The Dinamitas (and Estrada) are so cruel!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Not the prettiest match you'll ever see but a really fun character brawl. Parka is the star on all fronts, incorporating comedy, offense, bumping, and sympathetic selling all at once. But Los Hermanos Dinamitas make for perfect asskickers and everyone contributes some fun stuff (Octagon quite a bit less than the others). The third fall is the best, descending into a crazy-ass brawl and super-heated comeback by the technicos, before the teams start trading eliminations. Estrada locks a beaten, bloody, half-unmasked Parka into a funky octopus-style submission to secure the win for his team. One of the better team matches of the year, actually.

• GSR changed the title to [1994-12-05-AAA] Jerry Estrada & Cien Caras & Mascara Ano 2000 vs Perro Aguayo & La Parka & Octagon