Pro Wrestling Only

[1994-12-12-NJPW-Final Battle] Rick & Scott Steiner vs Keiji Muto & Hiroshi Hase

Loss

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I liked this match better than the dome match. Match built better in my opinion and Rick was less annoying. One thing that always is shocking to me is how insignificant Mutoh is compared to Misawa, Kobashi, or kawada in All Japan. This was an all around big man tag match.

• 1 year later...

Slow start, but I dug the shoot-style matwork between Mutoh and Scott here. Much better than the matwork in the Dome match. Still, this is overall pretty listless until Rick heaves Hase halfway across the ring onto his fucking head, and then this picks up. Not to the point where it's as good as the best Steiners match, but a good solid bout with some cool twists--Rick gets two huge kickouts, one from a Mutoh moonsault, after it looks like he's dead. Hase's Golden Arm Bomber is still one of the all-time great transition spots. SuperCena The SuperSteiners win yet again.

• GSR changed the title to [1994-12-12-NJPW-Final Battle] Rick & Scott Steiner vs Keiji Muto & Hiroshi Hase