Pro Wrestling Only

Round #1, Final four matches

Loss

Vote for the team that you feel had the best run as a tag team from 1985 to 2005. Voting will last approximately 24 hours and the winner of each match will advance to the second round. Because the goal of the tournament is to promote discussion, please feel free to explain how you came to your decision as much as possible.

Match #13 - Hardy Boyz v Twin Towers

Match #14 - Harlem Heat v US Express (Mike Rotunda & Barry Windham)

Match #15 - Vitamin C v Heavenly Bodies

Match #16 - The Russians (Ivan/Nikita/Kruschev) v The World's Greatest Tag Team

Guest teke184

Hardy Boyz... I don't think the Twin Towers ever had a good match unless the Rockers were involved in it.

Harlem Heat. US Express had a short shelf-life because Windham flipped out due to the WWE road schedule.

The Heavenly Bodies, as they were THE heels for Smokey Mountain for much of its run and had great matches against the Rock And Roll Express and the Thrillseekers (Jericho and Lance Storm).

World's Greatest Tag Team. They had MANY great matches during their run as a team, while the only great Russians match I can think of was the Rock And Roll Express cage match at Starrcade 1985.

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

Hardy Boyz

The team that looked like human q-tips versus the team that looked like giant pieces of cholesterol in human form.

US Express (Mike Rotunda & Barry Windham)

Stevie Ray is bad enough that teaming with Kenta Kobashi would have seen me still vote for Rotunda and Windham. Stevie, you SUCKAH BRUDDA.

Heavenly Bodies

Vitamin C? Since when did Brian Gewirtz post here?

The Russians (Ivan/Nikita/Kruschev)

I'd have called them The Commie Connection.

--- Hardy Boyz/ I don't like thir style or matches but I like the Twin Towers even less.

--- Man, this one is hard for me but I think Windham and Rotunda are far better as a whole and I think the old WWF tv will prove me right. Please, show me a good Harlem Heat amtch... anywhere!!!!

--- I really don't feel comfortable voting against the Heavenly Bodies since I haven't seen enough of their work. I will abstain on this one.

--- Man, I don't like this matchup because I think that the Russians were so much better at getting heat and generating real emotions since they were knee deep in the Cold War. I think Haas and Benjamin had great potential and had a few standout matches. Still, I have to go with the Russians for historical value.