Pro Wrestling Only

Fourth of July RAW thread

sek69

Is it me or does it seem they're going out of their way to insult as much of their audience as possible?

Who wants to watch Hulk Hogan grill some 22 year old who's going out with his daughter who despite being 16 is pimped like the next sex object pop tart. Yeah, millions of CD buyers can have wank fantasies about her but don't dare let some kid she's already friends with have a sniff.

What the fuck is going on with Chavo? Smackdown's largest growing audience is latinos and WWE is basically telling them to fuck off with this gimmick.

The fans couldn't have made it any more clear they don't want this Diva shit wasting TV time, but Vince apparently is a mark for it so here it is. I did laugh for the one bimbo doing a total Goldberg-ian ass plant. Thats what you get for trying to show off, dipshit.

Guest Dorian

To be honest, this was my reaction to seeing this match announced:

"I guess Shawn thought it was ok to turn heel."

It was made even more so when Real American was used that Shawn was turning heel. But with the more time running out, I honestly thought I was wrong, so when Shawn nailed the superkick I was like "holy shit, I actually saw it coming."

It was probably one of the better turns I've seen lately. Able to be called, but still better than most, and I cared about the turn. Especially the way they had it like "WTF" moment of stunnism at the end.

It's simply mind boggling that anyone involved thinks this is a good idea.

I was talking to a friend on AIM after RAW and his only comment was "so is he going to be managed by Kerwin Classic now?"

Chavo making fun of the Guerrero name on Live TV was the most disheartening, disrespectful thing that I've ever heard. I didn't even know what to say or do when I heard him do that.

Raw needs Trish to come back. She's still the best character that they have and she hasn't been on TV in months.

I was pulling for my girl, Kristal, last night. I thought she had that immunity won, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. Hopefully, she's get another week and not be the first one voted off. There was so much wrong with that segment last night...where do you even begin when bashing it?

The heel turn was great. I called it at the beginning of the show but I was just joking. When it actually went down, I was stunned and happy all at the same time. Fucking, if Shawn and Hunter are both going to be heels again, and obviously WWE doesn't care about continuity, give D-X another run. Heh.

Needs more Michael "P.S." Hayes. Make it happen!

Guest SweetMama Scaat

I didnt see the whole show but heres what ive gathered.

-Everybodys gonna hate Chavos new gimmick. But he'll get mad heat from the crowds for it, which is what theyre going for.

-Does anyone have footage of the diva with the hair (leyla) falling out of her top. In a gif perhaps?

-Perhaps theyll release Viscera along with the others.

Alot of people are getting all tingly in their neither regions over the Shawn Michaels heel turn. But remember the last time he was a heel? Since he found Jesus or whatever hes been kindve boring, still a great wrestler, but boring character wise. Its like people remember his two heel runs in the 90s but dont recall the one from a couple of years ago where he led the shittiest NWO of all time; an out of place Booker T, a crippled Nash and everybodys favorite wrestler xpac.

Guest SweetMama Scaat

Nevermind, someone for that thesmartmarks site you guys always go to had it.

Posted Image

Good- Theyre real

Bad- Pasties?

Guest Alfdogg

The last time I saw Dupree before RAW was at the Rumble (I don't really get to watch SD because of work), and he looked like a fuckin' cruiserweight then compared to now.