Pro Wrestling Only

Brock Lesner On his way back to the WWE

Guest MJHimJfadeaway23

Guest MJHimJfadeaway23

WWE.Com has learned through a reliable source that Brock Lesnar will be meeting with WWE officials. Stay tuned to WWE.Com today as this breaking story continues to develop.

Now, let's say he resigns, how would you bring him back? I have to give this a lot of thought, one thing I'd defeinitely do is make him return under Paul Heyman's following.

Guest The Metal Maniac

I think the smartest thing they can do is Brock is claim that he has "ring rust". Have him lose a couple of matches because of it, and if he starts to get over again, he can eventually "overcome" that and get back in the main event.

That way, he gets to job out without having to look like a total fool, so he can still be used.

Guest Cam Chaos

I wonder if he'll be Heidenreich's friend. Then if Snitsky ends up on SD somehow we might have a Timecop like merging moment where only one is left or they'll all implode.

Another update. He's so signed now:

WWE.com has learned through a reliable source that Brock Lesnar will be meeting with WWE officials.

When asked by WWE.com if a meeting with Brock Lesnar was scheduled to take place, the Chairman?s office issued this response: ?This is none of your business.?

WWE.com is currently attempting to reach Lesnar for comment.

Stay tuned to WWE.com today as this story continues to develop.

There is MONEY in a Brock/Batista feud, but if I were them, I'd do my damndest to keep them apart until Wrestlemania XXII. Cena is also going to need a blockbuster opponent on the other side to keep from looking anymore second rate than he already does.

My God, I'm already talking about Cena and Batista at the next Wrestlemania. Does that mean they've actually ... almost successfully elevated them for good?

more from wwe.com. From Brock:

?I?m excited about getting my working boots on and getting back to business, I don?t know what?s going to happen tomorrow in the meeting, I don?t know if I?m returning to WWE, I really don?t. In order for this to happen, it has to work for both Vince and myself.?

?We need to get on the same page. There?s some hard feelings on both ends of this. Sometimes it takes a little time to heal. We?ll know more tomorrow.?

?I had some maturing to do. There comes a time in everybody?s life when you have to grow up. But professional wrestling is in my blood. I may have second guessed it in the past, but I know it now.?

Guest teke184

I would laugh if he just walked in there, tore the contract up and walked out.

I think Vince would laugh too...

That would mean that the lawsuit would go on and Brock would go bankrupt waiting for his no-compete clause to end.

Guest Cam Chaos

I think when his custom bike and one of his houses had to be auctioned he maybe started realising he needed to do something other than try out for the Vikings.

Guest Flyboy

I'm sure Vince has a humiliating angle or gimmick waiting for Brock. He'll end up being Brocko the Retard Monkey Boy who's ashamed of his whiteness.

:lol:

Aw c'mon, sek, you gotta stop that shit. You're killing me man.

I remember back when Tom Zenk had his site up, one of the things he said Vince would do is get the boys to make big purchases (he'd even co-sign mortgages for them) so they'd have debt to pay to make them loyal to the company.

Something tells me he probably encouraged Brock to buy his plane and his bike knowing he'd come crawling back once he had to make payments on a non-WWE paycheck.

If a deal gets worked out between both sides, I hope the WWE uses HTQ's idea for a storyline for Lesnar.

Which was....?
I can't remember if he posted it here or at TSM, but he had a wonderful idea where Lesnar, onscreen, gets treated as a total outcast by EVERYONE, the wrestlers, the announcers, the road agents, the technicians, the ring announcers, etc. for "selling out". I don't remember all the details, but basically, some of the things Lesnar gets treated to are: the wrestlers not allowing him in the same dressing room as him, no entrance music/video, every match he's in is "non-sanctioned", no intro from Lilian Garcia or whoever, and total bashing from JR/King or Cole/Tazz. It would make a lot of sense, since what happened when he left and the perceived truth behind it got to the public rather quickly, plus it would make him stand out in ways unlike the rest of the roster.

The more I think about this, the more I want Brock back. I don't know if I really want to see Brock/Batista collide though. I mean, Brock can wrestle and "Big Dave", well, he really can't. I mean, I like :krakken: don't get me wrong, but...he gets blown up. I liked him for his little manuerisms. Now that he's got the Big Gold Belt? I feel that all the little things that I liked about him are being exploited. I feel like a bandwagon jumper because everyone notices all the little things that I used to mark out for. Like his "guns" during his entrance or the way that he climbs the stairs.

Brock, on the other hand, he's a hoss with workrate. That's a rare breed in itself. I'll just be glad to see him back. Smackdown sure could use him. Of course, I wish 'Taker wasn't still around. I never feel that Smackdown can have a real "top dog" as long as 'Taker's in the yard. Both kayfabe and not. No matter who you are, you still have to be scared of the Deadman.

Guest SweetMama Scaat

All this Brock Monkey talk is funny. Remember when Tazz called him "sub human" and "The Vanilla Gorilla".

Its fucked up though, theyre gonna fire like 20 loyal and reliable people, half of which couldve been very worth while and then bring in the guy who fucked them over in their hour of need.

Guest brian

I like Lesnar, but I also like a bunch of guys who got the pink slip. In the long run, Lesnar probably has far more upside, but it looks pretty fucked up from that perspective.

I like Lesnar, but I also like a bunch of guys who got the pink slip. In the long run, Lesnar probably has far more upside, but it looks pretty fucked up from that perspective.

Ain't the first they've done releases for that reason too. I remember the last time they did a chunkload of releases, and thinking, "You know, they have to pay that $250,000 to the Diva winner and that $1,000,000 to the TE winner somehow."

I also don't think this'll be the last time they have releases for that reason too, unfortunately.

I don't get it, they signed Big Vito? I can almost understand cutting people to sign Brock, but friggin Big Vito? Does Vince see money in a Mamalukes reunion?

I could be wrong, but I believe Johnny The Bull was released in the last bunch of roster cuts several months ago. There will be no comeba....errr...reunion.