Pro Wrestling Only

The Loser Leaves Town upcoming/suggested guests thread

Bix

Over the next week I've got the following guys lined up to record shows with:

- Scott Hudson

- Jimmy Korderas

I'm always open to suggestions since I can't come close to thinking of everything.

And if you've got any suggestions (or leads/referrals) for people to interview (keeping in mind what I'm trying to do stylistically, so not everyone's gonna fit), those can go here, too.

With Scott Hudson, what angle are you going to go with? You can do a career run-down but the PTB guys just did a 2 hour run through of the career. There would have to be a hook for me to sit through 2 different Hudson interviews.

Recorded it pretty much right as you posted this, not sure yet when it'll go up, but anyway it's a hodgepodge of fan stuff, talking about the Shenonumake Post, and a bunch of other stuff. It's not a career rundown though there are parts that have a similar direction (obviously we talk about the end of WCW and his cup of coffee with WWE, but I ask about stuff like the last Worldwide since it was the last WCW show aired). I made sure to listen to the PTB interview first to avoid as much duplication as possible. One thing I noticed (and that he eventually mentioned outright) was that he prefers to talk about anything in wrestling that doesn't involve him.