Pro Wrestling Only

how to Bring Evan Bourne back

niceguy93

Evan Bourne is still contracted?! You may ask and the answer is yes. Despite Vince and Triple H being rumored not to like him, there are many reasons why he could still be contracted. I talked to a former WWE creative guy on Youtube and he said he only met him once but that he was very polite.

As you may or may not know John Cena, The Miz, Ricky Steamboat, Bret Hart, Sheamus and even Mick Foley have spoken positively about him. From what I know from his podcast with Colt Cabana, he's humble and doesn't care about winning and losing matches. He sells great, he's like WWE's crash test dummy, he's got a degree in marketing and helped promote WWE

in Brazill in 2010. He's got a hell of an arsenal( 199 moves to be exact), he genuinuely loves the WWE and he's been everywhere on the card. Main event with John Cena, upper midcard with Jericho, main eventer on WWE Superstars, almost became ECW champion in 2008.

What's his problem? It's really not injuries. He's been injured twice on the job, he tore his shoulder, the rotator cuff in 2010 and in 2008 after over-shooting a dive out of the ring and failure to be caught by Bam Kneeley(who was released after) he didn't break anything but tore the funny bone thing above your foot below your shin. He's had a leg injury back in 2003, I think it was but that was it.

Now it's been pretty well known he's a supporter of pot, he's a republican( as am I) as you can tell on Twitter and his favorite polictian being Ron Paul.

I don't know what Vince couldn't like about him despite his size and lifestyles, he's a hard worker, he's got a degree in business and marketing, he's a great public speaker( not for wrestling though, he can't cut a good promo lol). He doesn't care for wins or losses, he just wants to live his dream and perform in the WWE.

I mean he got his wrestling license one year underage at 17, became a well known indie star just 4 years after that and has wrestled in Japan, he reminds me of a Chris Jericho without mic skills.

But how does he return after two wellness policy strikes and a motorcycle accident that could've ended his career.

He did mention on twitter that he would like to face former ROH tag partner and alumni for the US championship

but why come back as just Evan Bourne?

Why not come back as the cocky " best wrestler in indepedent professional wrestling( his words in an indie promo), as either a cocky face or cocky heel and maybe bring back Lizzy Valentine from his WSX days.

But this is what could happen.

Feud with Cesaro

pay his dues and job to Ryback, Tensai and Brock Lesnar in a gautlet match

tag team with Kofi again or team up with Justin Gabriel

feud with frienemy CM Punk, straightedge vs pothead :P

He's got a hell of an arsenal( 199 moves to be exact)

On this board, someone's long list of movez isn't often considered a positive.

Now it's been pretty well known he's a supporter of pot, he's a republican( as am I) as you can tell on Twitter and his favorite polictian being Ron Paul.

Sounds more libertarian than Republican.

I always thought Sydal had the look and ability to be a big draw for WWE, right back to his ROH days. He is spectacular and smooth and crisp, sells beautifully, takes a beating, takes enough cool risks that the males love him and he also draws in the female fans for obvious reasons. At one point it seemed like he could be a successor to Rey Mysterio, not necessarily in ability but in his place on the card.

Unfortunately it never seemed to work out, though with Jeff Hardy's redemption a few years ago I wouldn't totally rule out him returning to be a major player.

• 1 month later...

After taking a quick look it seems that Bourne has been gone since January 2012; so over a year at this point. What has he done since that time, I know he broke his foot, but I haven't heard of him working any dark matches or NXT. I'm surprised he still has a job at this point. I'm not saying that he shouldn't have a job. I would absolutely love to see him brought back.