Pro Wrestling Only

2013 Indymania Weekend

goodhelmet

I actually thought Chikara had the best timeslot of the weekend. It was later in the day, so anybody who spent the day at WrestleExpo could finish the day going to Chikara, and if the show had ended when it was supposed to, it would have given fans 90 minutes to get to New York for the Hall of Fame. They also didn't have to go head to head with ROH, PWS, or the Hall of Fame. Really, what screwed them over was Shimmer running so late, which set them back time-wise to where most of the crowd left at intermission, but they still had the best live attendance of any show of the weekend, and set their own live attendance record, so they must have done something right. Really, I'm surprised Gabe didn't fight for that time slot, as his three promotions seemed to get the worst slots of the weekend (Evolve at 4 PM on a Friday night in an area with awful traffic problems, DUSA on Saturday night at 7 against the Hall of Fame, and DUSA on Sunday afternoon in a venue that had already hosted seven wrestling shows the previous two days alone).

• 2 weeks later...

Appreciate it. Unfortunately the wife has deemed wrestling posters "unacceptable house decorations"

Although, at an indy show last weekend I picked up a print of a painting of all the big names in Crockett during the peak, and it is going up somewhere in the house once I get it framed!!!

Appreciate it. Unfortunately the wife has deemed wrestling posters "unacceptable house decorations"

Although, at an indy show last weekend I picked up a print of a painting of all the big names in Crockett during the peak, and it is going up somewhere in the house once I get it framed!!!

Probably on a wall in your guest bedroom or tool shed, where she will no doubt relegate you once she sees you had it framed and intend to put it up. :P

Guest Andrews

Fantastic posters. I have full size film posters hanging on frames in my house, if I ever saw a wrestling poster with the identical size I'd happily hang it up.