Pro Wrestling Only

Live RAW Thoughts

goodhelmet

I'm usually not bothered by Del Rio's offense - at least not moreso than some others - but man would it have hurt him to lay it in a bit more throughout that match. At points his shit looked really sharp and at other times it looks really pathetic. In any even Sheamus stiffness, hulk up fisticuffs spots and selling were awesome, so I still enjoyed the match, but with better Del Rio performance that would have had a chance at being a top tier WWE singles match this year.

I like Christian v. Titus a lot for a match of it's length. Honestly it was the most I've liked Christian since he's been back as he made a good rag doll and I am a Titus fan. Didn't really care for the finish, as I can't buy Christian having the power to hold a guy Titus size in place for that long

5552815[/url]']

I'm usually not bothered by Del Rio's offense - at least not moreso than some others - but man would it have hurt him to lay it in a bit more throughout that match. At points his shit looked really sharp and at other times it looks really pathetic. In any even Sheamus stiffness, hulk up fisticuffs spots and selling were awesome, so I still enjoyed the match, but with better Del Rio performance that would have had a chance at being a top tier WWE singles match this year.

Live, the Del Rio stuff wasn't offensive but the light as butter Sheamus axe handle shots were brutal.

Guest TheGreatPuma

so we all lost our shit over that right? what a fucking match.

One of my favs of the year. I am pumped right now. Man alive.

And how many posts were made at 11 53? Everyone had to mention that doozy!