Pro Wrestling Only

WON HOF 2013 discussion

pantherwagner

Lawler was going to break away from Jarrett in 1983 with Lance Russell going with him but they made amends in the end. That would've changed a lot of history for damn sure.

1983 was kind of late in the game: last couple of years of the glory era. Was thinking more along the lines of if, when the split with Gulas happended, that Lawler stuck with Gulas for a good % of the promotion. Does Jarrett win? If he does, would he make peace with Lawler... or stick without whatever / whoever it was that let him beat Gulas+Lawler? Does Lawler keep Gulas winning, and over time look to do his own revolt?

But most of all: with Lawler on the other side, does Jarrett have a shot? In other words, how much of the "Jarrett" case is really just Lawler?

I kind of need more to understand Jarrett's own case before voting for him.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from Jerry Jarrett himself

I had promised Jerry Lawler an additional percentage of the company after we were up and running and profitable. We got started and got up and running and profitable. I simply forgot to make the transfer and Lawler never brought it to my attention. Because of this, when Lawler advised me that he was going to go into business for himself, I thought he had justification. While I thought it was childish that he did not bring up the issue, it was wrong of me to forget about something so important. I advised Lawler of my feelings and he understood both his fault and mine in the situation. We solved our differences within a thirty minute conversation. The situation with Lance Russell was entirely different. Lance had received his pay check every week from me while planning to run against me. I felt this was dishonorable and never held Lance in high regard after the incident. I advised Lawler of my feelings and he agreed that the circumstances were very different. I gave Lance the option of leaving or taking a rather large reduction in pay.

In fact he & Lance had bad blood over this up until this year actually where they finally made amends. Another problem Lawler had with the situation was that he felt the Fabs were getting pushed higher than he was which started up heat between him and them for quite a while as well.

One kind of wishes that Lawler went to bat for Lance to prevent the huge paycut.

"Look... Lance wouldn't have gotten that idea if I didn't want to go out on my own and planted it in his head. This is a thing between you and me, and Lance got dragged into it. Don't take it out on him."

Or some such thing.

John

Gotta give it to Lance for working another 6 years with Jerry under the conditions then came back in 1994 working 3 more years.

Another hat in Jerry's feather was he had successes booking in Florida & Georgia as well before he transformed Memphis and he was the one who created the Mr. Wrestling II gimmick.

Edge's first run with the WWE title was a big success, even though it was only for a few weeks, as it led to a significant boost in Monday Night Raw's ratings. He then got a second run with the belt to blow off the Cena feud properly and the TLC match in Toronto that he dropped the belt in did well for a B-show pay-per-view. He then seems to be a guy that they kept going back to as champion as he had proven himself as a top star, even though the law of diminishing returns applied to him as an act. I think he's a guy who had HOF potential that didn't really reach it.

On the audio update today Dave sort of buries Don Owen as a candidate (not overly harsh, but flat out says he doesn't see him as an HoF promoter and he usually avoids those sort of declarative statements before the deadline) and also says that he thinks Tanahashi is the best guy on the ballot and is the only one he is sure checks off all the criteria. I understand that if you think Tanahashi is an all time great worker you are more likely to see him as an HoFer, but I can't really figure any unbiased assessment that would lead one to conclude he is the only guy who checks off all the criteria on the ballot. I think it's far to soon to tell how influential he is or isn't and his drawing record is much more limited then a lot of guys who are on the ballot.

I guess Tanahashi isn't the worst candidate. He seems to be the biggest Japanese star of his generation, even if that's a bit of a booby prize. And regardless of what I think, many in the Observer sphere regard him as an all-time great worker. But it highlights the absurdity of putting guys on the ballot when they're still in their prime. Regardless of what any of us think about Tanahashi, this isn't the time to put a period on his career. It just defies common sense. I mean, we could stick LeBron James or Miguel Cabrera or Adrian Peterson in their respective HOFs, but why would it occur to anyone to do so? I get that wrestling is a little different given the never-ending careers. But it ain't that different, and it's unbelievable that this problem was allowed to persist after the Angle vote demonstrated the silliness of the time standards.

Tanahashi is a great worker and has been for years but his drawing power is behind even Kensuke Sasaki if you do the numbers. Childs hit the nail on the head with his comments about guys in their prime being on the ballot and it's a mistake that will never get fixed.

I don't even think Tanahashi is a good worker, let alone great, but that's not why I oppose him at the moment. I'm also not really opposed to the idea of active guys going in, though I would prefer 45 years of age be the minimum age for ballot inclusion. What I am opposed to is guys being voted in on potential and to me Tanahashi falls under that category. There is no reason at all to rush him and the idea that he is the only guy on the ballot who ticks all the criteria seems incredibly over the top to me. If NJPW stays fairly hot and gets hotter over the next couple of years he will have a real strong case and a much more clear legacy.

One other thing that I find odd is that there are a ton of people who seem to advocate for both Sasaki and Tanahashi with drawing as a clear and major plus, and I'm not sure how that works. The big thing with Sasaki is that he was a part of some major shows and got some impressive main events, but when he was one of the last remaining major stars business was crashing everywhere. I actually think Musgrave's bio above shows this pretty clearly. You can make a paper case for him as a big draw, but when he was on top as one of the primary guys the business slid, so it's hard for me to view his drawing power as an overwhelming positive. In fact that's kind of been the drawing case for Tanahashi: Japanese business was on it's ass because of Inokism, the long term effects of the AJPW split, failure to create new drawing stars, the stars who were on top failing, et. and Tanahashi slowly worked his way up, became a real star of note and now business is the best it's been in years. I'm not saying one can't support Sasaki and Tanahashi, but it seems like there is a disconnect there.

I think Tanahashi turning New Japan around is somewhat overstated. The main reason business is better today is due to the new revenue stream of iPPV. That's more a credit to the new owners than the wrestlers. The big shows are drawing a bit better, but they aren't at a stage where selling out Sumo Hall is guaranteed other than for the G1 Climax or they can draw more than 30,000 fans at the Dome for their traditional biggest show of the year. That's not a knock on Tanahashi, but also a reason not to rush him into the HOF, which should be reserved for real no-brainer candidates.

I think Tanahashi turning New Japan around is somewhat overstated. The main reason business is better today is due to the new revenue stream of iPPV. That's more a credit to the new owners than the wrestlers.

You are totally wrong Keith the turnaround into profitability and in general happened way before Bushiroad bought it and introduction of iPPV. It was like an 8 year incremental project. The greatest credit should indeed go to Tanahashi as well as bookers Jado and Gedo for establishing a solid foundation after New Japan was scorched earth.

I wonder if New Japan's profitability pre 2012 is a bit like stories of TNA once being profitable? They certainly cut down the bleeding a lot in the Yukes era, but the fact the company was sold suggests it wasn't a big money spinner for them and that they probably put more money into the company than they got out before the sale.

How do people go about choosing which categories to vote in? I set myself a threshold this year that I'd only consider a category where I thought I had a good enough knowledge of at least 75% of candidates, which gave me modern US, Japan and Europe.

Yeah - I assume that voters are smart enough to understand that whenever they essentially vote for one person in a category, they're in essence casting a no vote anyone else excluded. For categories that have less than a hundred voters (Europe and Pacific Islands - maybe Mexico) your non-vote are essentially 1% to 2% off the total count which isn't an inconsequential amount.

That's assuming a lot. :)

To your question, I might have a slightly lower tolerance - say, 60%, but I think the threshold for me would be strong understanding of at least a third of the candidates, and an good knowledge of at least half of them (or the circumstances - promotion or timeframe - they were popular in.)

Jokes aside, I have a similar approach to yours. However, whenever I think that a candidate is unjustly not in (Colon and Daddy would be two good examples, Cien Caras is another puzzling one to me) I vote for them knowing that I may penalize other deserving candidates. In the end I believe that the system is fair and most people that deserve to be in will eventually get in.

I wouldn't put anyone in on ring work alone, including Daniel Bryan who is probably the best of this era excluding maybe Rey.

How much has NJPW turned around? Has anyone looked at attendance and laid out the trends? Paging Harrington!

I don't know whether I should be proud or ashamed that after I heard Meltzer make that claim yesterday, I actually did start pulling numbers from puroresufan.com with the intention of looking at how the last decade was in terms of NJPW attendance before I even saw you post this. ;)

I gave up on that technique and this morning tried a quicker approach utilizing the WON results June 2008 - July 2013 which I've already compiled. They included 517 NJPW shows (which had attendance numbers for the majority - 493 shows) which provides a very nice sample. However, I this dataset may be missing many of the biggest shows (i.e. iPPVs that might have been reviewed separately by Dave) so I may need to amend those results into the dataset.

Let me outright state that my NJPW knowledge is not strong. I listen to WO radio, sometimes I'll read the reviews or follow buzz online, but I don't know the players or situations that well. Names are easy to screw up (I remember having to google to check that Hiroshi Tanahashi and Hiromu Takahashi are two separate people.) Thus, trying to offer conclusions on a product that I'm not familiar has potential for some really basic mistakes.

I started with isolating the top 16 "important" NJPW wrestlers for the shows that I had in the database. (Since I'm using Data Analysis package in normal Excel you're limited to 16 variables unless you utilize an add-in. While this is more evidence that it's time I just learn R, I stubbornly continue to ply my trade in my own personal Pro Wrestling Visicalc World.) I ranked "importance" by giving points depending on their place on the card - if you were in the last match you got a full point and if you were in the opener, you didn't get a point. That was balanced against total number of shows to eliminate wrestlers like Akebono who did only 5 shows in the database, but was at the top of the card for those shows.

The people that came up were: Hirooki Goto, Ryusuke Taguchi, Togi Makabe, Shinsuke Nakamura, Toru Yano, Tomohiro Ishii, Yuji Nagata, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Takashi Iizuka, Wataru Inoue, Gedo, Karl Anderson, Yujiro Takahashi, Prince Devitt, Tomoaki Honma, Tetsuya Naito. This did exclude a few people who technically were on many, many shows but their position on the card wasn't sufficiently high enough - including Tiger Mask, Jado, Taichi and Manabu Nakanishi.

Additionally, there are some people that didn't make the cut which I've noticed have moved up the card substantially in the last few years such as King Fale, Kazuchika Okada, Tama Tonga. It might be more appropriate to substitute one (or more) of these wrestlers in for guys who aren't moving up the card like Wataru Inoue, Ryusuke Taguchi or Takashi Iizuka.

The quick & dirty attendance regression against which guys were on the card would suggest:

Statistically Relevant (p-value is 0.02 or lower)

Shinsuke Nakamura (886)

Togi Makabe (793)

Yuji Nagata (774)

Hirooki Goto (669)

Hiroshi Tanahashi (501)

Tetsuya Naito (361)* (p-value = 0.05)

Tomohiro Ishii (-1003)

Statistically Questionable (p-value is above 0.15)

Toru Yano (287)

Prince Devitt (169)

Tomoaki Honma (-42)

Karl Anderson (-50)

Ryusuke Taguchi (-154)

Wataru Inoue (-245)

Gedo (-272)

Yujiro Takahashi (-286)

Takashi Iizuka (-407)

This is implying that if I card with all of these people on it, we'd draw a little under 2,000 people. This doesn't take into account the era of the wrestler - for instance, I know Prince Devitt had a heel turn recently so it would be conceivable to separate his tenure (much like separating Okada into his Rainmaker and pre-TNA personas). It would be possible to treat these wrestlers as different people if I knew who and where to draw the lines.

Posted Image

Here is a look at the NJPW Talent average place on the card (100%=last match) over the timeframe.

Posted Image

June 2008-July 2013 Attendance of NJPW Shows (from WON Results Section)

All of these numbers don't necessarily answer Dave's core claims. I don't see a massive uptick in attendance during my timeframe - but I'm not sure exactly when (what timeframe) he's holding Tanahashi accountable for improving gates. I'm not even entirely sure all of the NJPW shows are being represented, including the most important ones. I don't have any idea how iPPV has performed in Japan or the US and profitability of said iPPV programs.

Overall attendance in the dataset I had actually is a declining trend:

NJPW Attendance (All Shows from Dataset)

2008 (Jun-Dec): 2,367 (51 shows)

2009 (Jan-Dec): 2,036 (100 shows)

2010 (Jan-Dec): 1,875 (104 shows)

2011 (Jan-Dec): 1,660 (105 shows)

2012 (Jan-Dec): 1,545 (92 shows)

2013 (Jan-July): 1,501 (40 shows)

However, before I project a "sky-is-falling" trend let me again reiterate: (a) This may be missing some of the big shows NJPW did (B) This includes only results from the WON Section (which includes some of those tiny shows they did with less than 300 people and a crew of young fellas).

If we look just at the blue dots (which were all of the shows under 2,500 people), the annual averages aren't changing that much:

NJPW (Small Shows under 2,500 people)

2008: 1,345 (39 shows)

2009: 1,284 (82 shows)

2010: 1,282 (88 shows)

2011: 1,272 (95 shows)

2012: 1,322 (86 shows)

2013: 1,398 (39 shows)

What is the timeframe that Dave is comparing Tanahashi to - the mid-2000s?

My initial takeaway is that from a drawing standpoint in the last five years, Tanahashi is among the top guys in NJPW, but it's not the top nor is he clearly a sole difference maker. (He's not a Hulk Hogan.) However, I would need more context before I could say whether I thought the claim was ludicrous or could be substantiated.

EDIT: I'm getting feedback about the big shows that I'm missing from this experiment (i.e. Wrestle Kingdom shows), so I might have to dig around to add those to the dataset. I've since identified about 130 NJPW events that weren't in my dataset for this timeframe (see https://sites.google.com/site/chrisharringt..._draw_2008_2013 for a list which shows were and were not included). Don't know when/if I will get combing through the results to augment the dataset with these. I might make an effort to add all of the PPVs (39 were missing) and TV shows (34 were missing) for starters.

EDIT2: I started taking all of the 1999-2013 results from http://www.puroresufan.com/njpw/

Average Attendance

1999: 5,183 attendance (139 shows out of 141)

2000: 5,161 attendance (129 shows out of 131)

2001: 5,212 attendance (120 shows out of 122)

2002: 4,246 attendance (127 shows out of 129)

2003: 4,168 attendance (125 shows out of 127)

2004: 3,631 attendance (137 shows out of 140)

2005: 3,348 attendance (122 shows out of 124)

2006: 2,566 attendance (114 shows out of 117)

2007: 2,681 attendance (105 shows out of 109)

2008: 2,425 attendance (106 shows out of 108)

2009: 2,628 attendance (111 shows out of 114)

2010: 2,334 attendance (125 shows out of 132)

2011: 2,368 attendance (127 shows out of 136)

2012: 2,480 attendance (117 shows out of 122)

2013: 2,721 attendance (79 shows out of 85)

The question of what to do with smaller spot shows is always tough. I ran into the same problem when I was comparing 1986 AWA attendance to 1993 WCW attendance. There is no good way to correct for it, which is why I also include things like number of 5k plus shows and number of 10k plus shows as a metric.

With NJPW I would want to see how the big shows compare from one year to the next.

The question of what to do with smaller spot shows is always tough. I ran into the same problem when I was comparing 1986 AWA attendance to 1993 WCW attendance. There is no good way to correct for it, which is why I also include things like number of 5k plus shows and number of 10k plus shows as a metric.

With NJPW I would want to see how the big shows compare from one year to the next.

I hear ya.

Here's my last shot:

I split the shows up into four buckets: 0-1300 (quartile 1), 1300-1861 (quartile 2), 1861-3000 (quartile 3), 3000+ (quartile 4)

Posted Image

Posted Image

What I'm seeing is that they're running more small shows, and so it's pulling the average down.

RAW NUMBERS:

Q1: 775 (3)

Q2: 1669 (24)

Q3: 2329 (42)

Q4: 8289 (70)

(Read as three small shows with average of 775 attendance avg, twenty-four medium shows with 1,669 attendance avg, forty-two large shows with 2,329 attendance average, seventy giant shows with 8,289 attendance average).

Q1: 812 (4)

Q2: 1663 (19)

Q3: 2334 (47)

Q4: 8834 (59)

Q1: 717 (3)

Q2: 1708 (17)

Q3: 2283 (40)

Q4: 8383 (60)

Q1: 965 (7)

Q2: 1595 (41)

Q3: 2329 (31)

Q4: 8227 (48)

Q1: 965 (10)

Q2: 1554 (46)

Q3: 2265 (33)

Q4: 10144 (36)

Q1: 990 (15)

Q2: 1534 (55)

Q3: 2293 (34)

Q4: 9706 (33)

Q1: 928 (28)

Q2: 1457 (41)

Q3: 2150 (20)

Q4: 8476 (33)

Q1: 959 (36)

Q2: 1494 (46)

Q3: 2286 (11)

Q4: 7812 (21)

Q1: 967 (36)

Q2: 1494 (27)

Q3: 2228 (21)

Q4: 7598 (21)

Q1: 884 (44)

Q2: 1526 (25)

Q3: 2112 (19)

Q4: 7772 (18)

Q1: 972 (48)

Q2: 1475 (25)

Q3: 2153 (18)

Q4: 8470 (20)

Q1: 889 (59)

Q2: 1530 (24)

Q3: 2149 (24)

Q4: 8390 (18)

Q1: 857 (60)

Q2: 1599 (27)

Q3: 2096 (22)

Q4: 8889 (18)

Q1: 818 (46)

Q2: 1499 (27)

Q3: 2123 (27)

Q4: 9103 (17)

Q1: 1006 (21)

Q2: 1554 (27)

Q3: 2100 (17)

Q4: 8300 (14)

Total Average of attendance

Q1: 911 (420)

Q2: 1546 (471)

Q3: 2237 (406)

Q4: 8600 (486)

Here's New Japan's Tokyo Dome attendance since 2000:

January 4, 2000: Kensuke Sasaki b Genichiro Tenryu to win IWGP title, Masa Chono b Keiji Mutoh, Shinya Hashimoto & Takashi Iizuka b Naoya Ogawa & Kazunari Murakami (53,500 sellout)

April 7, 2000: Naoya Ogawa b Shinya Hashimoto (40,000)

October 9, 2000: Toshiaki Kawada b Kensuke Sasaki (54,000 sellout)

January 4, 2001: Kensuke Sasaki b Toshiaki Kawada in finals for vacant IWGP title, Riki Choshu NC Shinya Hashimoto (52,000 sellout)

October 8, 2001: Yuji Nagata & Jun Akiyama b Hiroshi Hase & Keiji Muto (47,000)

January 4, 2002: Jun Akiyama b Yuji Nagata to retain GHC title, Kensuke Sasaki NC Naoya Ogawa (52,000 sellout)

May 2, 2002: Mitsuharu Misawa d Masahiro Chono, Yuji Nagata b Yoshihiro Takayama to retain IWGP title (47,000)

October 14, 2002: Yuji Nagata b Kazuyuki Fujita to retain IWGP title, Bob Sapp b Manabu Nakanishi, Masa Chono b Joanie Laurer (38,000)

January 4, 2003: Yuji Nagata b Josh Barnett to retain IWGP title against former UFC heavyweight champion who hadn’t lost the title (30,000)

May 2, 2003: Kenta Kobashi b Masahiro Chono to retain GHC title; Yoshihiro Takayama b Yuji Nagata in an NWF vs. IWGP title match (49,000)

October 13, 2003: Yoshihiro Takayama & Kazuyuki Fujita & Minoru Suzuki & Shinsuke Nakamura & Bob Sapp b Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Yuji Nagata & Manabu Nakanishi & Hiroshi Tanahashi & Seiji Sakaguchi in elimination match; Hulk Hogan b Masahiro Chono (37,000)

January 4, 2004: Shinsuke Nakamura b Yoshihiro Takayama in IWGP title vs NWF title match; Bob Sapp & Keiji Muto b Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Masahiro Chono, Yuji Nagata b Kensuke Sasaki (40,000)

May 3, 2004: Bob Sapp b Shinsuke Nakamura to retain IWGP title (35,000)

January 4, 2005: Shinsuke Nakamura b Hiroshi Tanahashi to win U-30 championship; Masahiro Chono won three-way over Riki Choshu and Hiroyoshi Tenzan (36,000)

May 14, 2005: Hiroyoshi Tenzan b Satoshi Kojima to win IWGP title; Mitsuharu Misawa & Tatsumi Fujinami b Masahiro Chono & Jushin Liger (21,000)

October 8, 2005: Brock Lesnar won three-way over Kazuyuki Fujita and Masahiro Chono to win IWGP title (16,000)

January 4, 2006: Brock Lesnar b Shinsuke Nakamura to retain IWGP title, Katsuyori Shibata b Hiroshi Tanahashi (31,000)

January 4, 2007: Keiji Muto & Masahiro Chono b Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan; Hiroshi Tanahashi b Taiyo Kea to retain IWGP title, Minoru Suzuki b Yuji Nagata to retain Triple Crown title, Toshiaki Kawada b Shinsuke Nakamura (18,000)

January 4, 2008: Shinsuke Nakamura b Hiroshi Tanahashi to win IWGP title, Kurt Angle b Yuji Nagata, The Great Muta b Hirooki Goto (20,000)

January 4, 2009: Hiroshi Tanahashi b Keiji Muto to win IWGP title, Shinsuke Nakamura & Hirooki Goto b Mitsuharu Misawa & Takashi Sugiura (27,500)

January 4, 2010: Shinsuke Nakamura b Yoshihiro Takayama to retain IWGP title, GHC Champ Takashi Sugiura b Hirooki Goto, Hiroshi Tanahashi b Go Shiozaki (20,000)

January 4, 2011: Hiroshi Tanahashi b Satoshi Kojima to win IWGP title, Shinsuke Nakamura b Go Shiozaki (18,000)

January 4, 2012: Hiroshi Tanahashi b Minoru Suzuki, Keiji Mutoh b Tetsuya Naito, Go Shiozaki & Naomichi Marufuji b Shinsuke Nakamura & Toru Yano, Togi Makabe b Yoshihiro Takayama, Hirooki Goto b Takashi Sugiura (23,000)

January 4, 2013: Hiroshi Tanahashi b Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura b Kazushi Sakuraba, Togi Makabe b Katsuyori Shibata, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima b Keiji Mutoh & Shinjiro Otani, Yuji Nagata b Minoru Suzuki (29,000)

2006 was an anomaly, as it was believed at the time it would be the last New Japan Dome show ever. There's no evidence of a company turnaround until 2012, where there was a slight uptick in business in the 18-20K level they'd drawn the past 5 years (with the exception of 2009, but clearly the outside legends drew that house). 2013 is a really impressive number, given that it was drawn with a main event where both wrestlers were modern stars.

Sasaki on top from 2000-04

NJPW "WRESTLING WORLD 2000", 1/4/00 (WPW) (Details)

Tokyo Dome

63,500 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Shinjiro Otani & Tatsuhito Takaiwa © beat Kendo Kashin & Minoru Tanaka BattlARTS (13:19) when Takaiwa used the Takaiwa Driver on Kashin (3rd defense).

2. Shiro Koshinaka beat Satoshi Kojima (10:17) with a powerbomb.

3. Hiroyoshi Tenzan beat Wild Pegasus World Championship Wrestling (10:55) with a diving headbutt.

4. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Jushin Thunder Liger © beat Koji Kanemoto (3:56) with a brainbuster (1st defense).

5. Manabu Nakanishi beat Kenzo Suzuki (debut) (6:41) with an Argentine backbreaker.

6. Kazuo Yamazaki Retirement Match: Yuji Nagata beat Kazuo Yamazaki (6:44) with a backdrop hold.

7. Kimo beat Kazuyuki Fujita (4:02) by DQ.

8. Scott Norton beat Don Frye (8:50) with a powerbomb.

9. Rick Steiner World Championship Wrestling beat Randy Savage World Championship Wrestling (11:08) with a diving bulldog headlock.

10. Shinya Hashimoto & Takashi Iizuka beat Naoya Ogawa UFO & Kazunari Murakami UFO (11:29) when Iizuka used a sleeper hold on Murakami.

11. Masahiro Chono beat Keiji Muto (25:00) with a cross-style STF.

12. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kensuke Sasaki beat Genichiro Tenryu © (14:43) with a Northern Light bomb to become the 27th champion.

NJPW, 2/5/00 (WPW)

Tsukisamu Green Dome

6,800 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Katsuyori Shibata beat Wataru Inoue (11:01) with a triangle choke hold.

2. Tatsuhito Takaiwa beat Hiroshi Tanahashi (7:58) with a crab hold.

3. Shinjiro Otani & Black Cat beat Koji Kanemoto & Shinya Makabe (13:49) when Cat used a Scorpion Deathlock on Makabe.

4. Jushin Thunder Liger & Minoru Tanaka BattlARTS beat Kendo Kashin & Dr. Wagner Jr. (11:00) when Liger used a shotei on Kashin.

5. Tatsumi Fujinami & Junji Hirata beat Osamu Kido & Tadao Yasuda (10:00) when Fujinami used a Dragon sleeper on Yasuda.

6. Scott Norton & Hiroyoshi Tenzan beat Manabu Nakanishi & Brian Johnston (10:30) when Tenzan used a Buffalo sleeper on Nakanishi.

7. Kenzo Suzuki Challenge Trial 3rd: Yuji Nagata beat Kenzo Suzuki (8:52) with a cross armbreaker.

8. Genichiro Tenryu & Shiro Koshinaka beat Satoshi Kojima & Hiro Saito (12:51) when Koshinaka pinned Hiro.

9. Shinya Hashimoto & Takashi Iizuka beat Masahiro Chono & AKIRA (10:44) when Hashimoto used a triangle choke hold on AKIRA.

10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kensuke Sasaki © beat Don Frye (14:02) with a lariat (1st defense).

NJPW, 2/20/00 (WPW)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

11,500 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. Kendo Kashin & Minoru Tanaka BattlARTS beat Shinjiro Otani & Tatsuhito Takaiwa (11:32) when Kashin used a cross armbreaker on Otani.

2. New Japan vs. Team 2000: Takashi Iizuka New Japan beat Hiro Saito Team 2000 (12:10) with a sleeper hold.

3. New Japan vs. Team 2000: Super J Team 2000 beat Tadao Yasuda New Japan (7:33) with a swinging DDT.

4. New Japan vs. Team 2000: Tatsutoshi Goto Team 2000 beat Junji Hirata New Japan (7:03) with a reverse chickenwing hold.

5. New Japan vs. Team 2000: Shiro Koshinaka New Japan beat Michiyoshi Ohara Team 2000 (6:03) with a powerbomb hold.

6. New Japan vs. Team 2000: AKIRA Team 2000 beat Koji Kanemoto New Japan (9:57) with a Dragon suplex hold.

7. New Japan vs. Team 2000: Satoshi Kojima Team 2000 beat Jushin Thunder Liger New Japan (9:51) with a lariat.

8. New Japan vs. Team 2000: Don Frye Team 2000 beat Yuji Nagata New Japan (6:47) with a sleeper hold.

9. New Japan vs. Team 2000: Manabu Nakanishi New Japan beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan Team 2000 (12:30) with an Argentine backbreaker.

10. New Japan vs. Team 2000: Shinya Hashimoto New Japan beat Scott Norton Team 2000 (8:46) with a jumping DDT.

11. New Japan vs. Team 2000: Kensuke Sasaki New Japan beat Masahiro Chono Team 2000 (16:57) with the Strangle Hold Gamma.

12. New Japan vs. Team 2000 Decision Match: Masahiro Chono Team 2000 beat Kensuke Sasaki New Japan (7:29) by referee stop.

NJPW, 3/19/00 (WPW)

Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium

9,000 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. Katsuyori Shibata beat Hiroshi Tanahashi (8:31) with a cross camel clutch.

2. Shinya Makabe beat Wataru Inoue (8:11) with a high-angle crab hold.

3. El Samurai, Kendo Kashin & Dr. Wagner Jr. beat Koji Kanemoto, Tatsuhito Takaiwa & Negro Casas (13:37) when Kashin used a cross armbreaker on Casas.

4. Kengo Kimura & Junji Hirata beat Hiro Saito & Tatsutoshi Goto (11:50) when Hirata used a Devil Windmill suplex hold on Hiro.

5. Jushin Thunder Liger beat Shinjiro Otani (8:44) with a powerbomb.

6. Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Tatsutoshi Goto beat Shiro Koshinaka & Mike Enos (9:26) when Tenzan used a moonsault press on Enos.

7. Masahiro Chono, Scott Norton & Don Frye beat Takashi Iizuka, Manabu Nakanishi & Yuji Nagata (14:29) when Chono used a Yakuza kick on Nakanishi.

8. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kensuke Sasaki © beat Satoshi Kojima (25:02) with a lariat (2nd defense).

NJPW "WRESTLING DONTAKU 2000 - EPILOGUE OF DRAGON 1ST", 5/5/00 (WPW) (Details)

Fukuoka Dome

35,000 Fans

1. Young Lion Cup - Final: Kenzo Suzuki beat Shinya Makabe (15:08) with a backdrop suplex.

2. Shiro Koshinaka, Junji Hirata & Tadao Yasuda beat Hiro Saito, Tatsutoshi Goto & Michiyoshi Ohara (10:19) when Koshinaka used a powerbomb on Hiro.

3. Koji Kanemoto, Shinjiro Otani, Kendo Kashin & Tatsuhito Takaiwa beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Minoru Tanaka BattlARTS, CIMA Toryumon Japan & Sumo Dandy Fuji 2000 Toryumon Japan (14:26) when Otani used a swan dive kneel kick on Fuji.

4. Hiroyoshi Tenzan beat Takashi Iizuka (13:34) with a diving headbutt.

5. Yutaka Yoshie beat Satoshi Kojima (15:08) with a half-nelson suplex.

6. Epilogue of Dragon 1st: Masahiro Chono beat Tatsumi Fujinami (6:03) with a Yakuza kick.

7. IWGP Tag Team Title: Manabu Nakanishi & Yuji Nagata © beat Naoya Ogawa UFO & Kazunari Murakami UFO (9:26) when Nagata used a backdrop hold on Murakami (4th defense).

8. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Power Warrior (Kensuke Sasaki) © beat Great Muta (12:44) with a lariat (3rd defense).

NJPW, 6/2/00 (WPW)

Tokyo Nippon Budokan

10,000 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: Katsumi Usuda BattlARTS [2] beat Kid Romeo World Championship Wrestling [2] (6:16) with a triangle choke hold.

2. Best of the Super Jr. - Block A: Gran Hamada Michinoku Pro [2] beat Koji Kanemoto [6] (13:00) with a cross armbreaker.

3. Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: Shinjiro Otani [6] beat Minoru Fujita Michinoku Pro [0] (9:16) with a Spiral bomb.

4. Kendo Kashin & Tatsuhito Takaiwa beat Jushin Thunder Liger & Minoru Tanaka BattlARTS (2:58) when Kashin used a cross armbreaker on Liger.

5. Scott Norton, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima beat Shiro Koshinaka, Junji Hirata & Kenzo Suzuki (13:01) when Tenzan pinned Hirata.

6. Osamu Nishimura Return Match: Tatsumi Fujinami beat Osamu Nishimura (11:29) with a Cobra Twist.

7. Masahiro Chono beat Yutaka Yoshie (13:58) with a Ganso STF.

8. Takashi Iizuka beat Yuji Nagata (16:58) with a sleeper hold.

9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kensuke Sasaki © beat Manabu Nakanishi (20:14) with a Northern Light bomb (4th defense).

NJPW, 7/20/00 (WPW)

Hokkaido Sports Center

8,200 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Shinya Makabe & Wataru Inoue beat Negro Casas & Hiroshi Tanahashi (12:06) when Makabe used a German suplex hold on Casas.

2. Yutaka Yoshie beat Dan Devine World Championship Wrestling (6:26) with a reverse figure-four leglock.

3. Koji Kanemoto & Shinjiro Otani beat El Samurai & Kendo Kashin (11:14) when Otani used a Spiral bomb on Samurai.

4. Brian Johnston beat Osamu Nishimura (4:16) with a Jackhammer.

5. Masahiro Chono, Tatsutoshi Goto & AKIRA beat Osamu Kido, Shiro Koshinaka & Tadao Yasuda (11:46) when Chono used an STF on Yasuda.

6. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Tatsuhito Takaiwa beat Jushin Thunder Liger © (16:32) with a Death Valley bomb to become the 38th champion.

7. IWGP Tag Team Title: Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima beat Manabu Nakanishi & Yuji Nagata © (21:33) when Kojima used a lariat on Nakanishi to become the 40th champions.

8. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kensuke Sasaki © beat Takashi Iizuka (20:30) with a Northern Light bomb (5th defense).

NJPW, 8/11/00 (WPW)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

8,500 Fans

1. Shinjiro Otani & Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Kendo Kashin & Katsuyori Shibata (11:25) when Otani used a crab hold on Shibata.

2. G1 Climax - Block D: Yutaka Yoshie [2] beat Tatsuhito Takaiwa [0] (13:48) with a reverse figure-four leglock.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Brian Johnston [2] beat Osamu Kido [0] (5:38) with a standing heel hold.

4. G1 Climax - Block C: Tadao Yasuda [2] beat Kenzo Suzuki [0] (10:43) with a crab hold.

5. G1 Climax - Block A: Tatsumi Fujinami [2] beat Tatsutoshi Goto [0] (6:42) with a Dragon sleeper.

6. G1 Climax - Block D: Junji Hirata [2] beat Shiro Koshinaka [2] (8:24) with a lariat.

7. G1 Climax - Block C: Manabu Nakanishi [2] beat Osamu Nishimura [1] (13:04) with an Argentine backbreaker.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Yuji Nagata [3] beat Jushin Thunder Liger [1] (12:06) with a backdrop hold.

9. G1 Climax - Block B: Kensuke Sasaki [2] beat Satoshi Kojima [2] (19:39) with a lariat.

NJPW, 8/13/00 (WPW)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

1. Shinya Makabe beat Hiroshi Tanahashi (8:44) with a crab hold.

2. G1 Climax - Block A Decision Match: Yuji Nagata beat Takashi Iizuka (10:48) with the Nagata Lock II.

3. G1 Climax - Block C Decision Match: Manabu Nakanishi beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan (11:26) with an Argentine backbreaker.

4. Satoshi Kojima, Hiro Saito & Tatsutoshi Goto beat Shiro Koshinaka, Yutaka Yoshie & Kenzo Suzuki (12:36) when Kojima used a lariat on Suzuki.

5. G1 Climax - Semi Final: Kensuke Sasaki beat Yuji Nagata (15:12) with a Northern Light bomb.

6. G1 Climax - Semi Final: Manabu Nakanishi beat Masahiro Chono (9:33) with an Argentine backbreaker.

7. Jushin Thunder Liger, El Samurai & Kendo Kashin beat Koji Kanemoto, Shinjiro Otani & Tatsuhito Takaiwa (16:45) when Kashin pinned Otani.

8. G1 Climax - Final: Kensuke Sasaki beat Manabu Nakanishi (19:42) with a crab hold.

NJPW "DO JUDGE!!", 10/9/00 (WPW) (Details)

Tokyo Dome

64,000 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. Shinya Hashimoto beat Tatsumi Fujinami (14:18) with a chickenwing armlock.

2. Jushin Thunder Liger beat Super Delfin Osaka Pro (13:43) with a brainbuster.

3. Don Frye beat Takashi Iizuka (10:47) with a sleeper hold.

4. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Tatsuhito Takaiwa © beat Koji Kanemoto (12:51) with a Death Valley bomb (2nd defense).

5. IWGP Tag Team Title: Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima © beat Manabu Nakanishi & Yuji Nagata (20:22) when Kojima used a lariat on Nakanishi (1st defense).

6. New Japan vs. All Japan: Steve Williams All Japan beat Scott Norton New Japan (12:56) with a dangerous backdrop driver.

7. New Japan vs. All Japan: Masahiro Chono New Japan & Mr. T New Japan beat Shiro Koshinaka New Japan & Masanobu Fuchi All Japan (12:28) when T used a lariat on Koshinaka.

8. New Japan vs. All Japan: Toshiaki Kawada All Japan beat Kensuke Sasaki New Japan (19:38) with a jumping high kick.

NJPW, 10/29/00 (WPW)

Kobe World Hall

7,800 Fans - No Vacancy

1. AKIRA beat Kendo Kashin (9:37) with a Musasabi press.

2. Super J & Hiro Saito beat Osamu Kido & Osamu Nishimura (10:57) when J used a powerslam on Kido.

3. Koji Kanemoto beat Jushin Thunder Liger (16:45) with a cross kneelock.

4. Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima beat Takashi Iizuka & Kenzo Suzuki (14:43) when Kojima used a crab hold on Suzuki.

5. Super Strong Machine beat T2000 Machine (4:41) with a diving headbutt.

6. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Minoru Tanaka beat Tatsuhito Takaiwa © (14:07) with a cross kneelock to become the 39th champion.

7. Black vs. G-EGGS - Battle 19: Masahiro Chono Team 2000, Scott Norton Team 2000 & Don Frye Team 2000 beat Manabu Nakanishi Fighting Club G-EGGS, Brian Johnston Fighting Club G-EGGS & Yutaka Yoshie Fighting Club G-EGGS (17:27) when Chono used a Yakuza kick on Yoshie.

8. Kensuke Sasaki beat Yuji Nagata (13:55) with a Northern Light bomb.

NJPW "WRESTLING WORLD 2001", 1/4/01 (WPW) (Details)

Tokyo Dome

62,001 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. IWGP Heavyweight Title Tournament - Round 1: Kensuke Sasaki beat Satoshi Kojima (16:33) with a crab hold.

2. IWGP Heavyweight Title Tournament - Round 1: Hiroyoshi Tenzan beat Yuji Nagata (16:45) with a moonsault press.

3. Minoru Tanaka & Koji Kanemoto beat Tatsuhito Takaiwa & Shinya Makabe (18:02) when Kanemoto used a heel hold on Makabe.

4. Takashi Iizuka beat Kendo Kashin (6:12) with a sleeper hold.

5. IWGP Heavyweight Title Tournament - Semi Final: Kensuke Sasaki beat Masahiro Chono (11:28) with the Strangle Hold Gamma.

6. IWGP Heavyweight Title Tournament - Semi Final: Toshiaki Kawada All Japan beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan (10:45) with a powerbomb.

7. Keiji Muto & Shinjiro Otani beat Manabu Nakanishi & Jushin Thunder Liger (5:44) when Otani used a cobra hold on Liger.

8. Riki Choshu vs. Shinya Hashimoto ZERO-ONE went to a no contest (15:20).

9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kensuke Sasaki beat Toshiaki Kawada All Japan (10:30) with a Northern Light bomb to become the 27th champion.

NJPW, 2/18/01 (PPV/WPW)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

11,000 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. Minoru Tanaka, Koji Kanemoto & Tatsuhito Takaiwa beat El Samurai, Dr. Wagner Jr. & Silver King (14:55) when Kanemoto used a moonsault press on Wagner.

2. Tatsutoshi Goto & Michiyoshi Ohara beat Brian Johnston & The Sledge Hammer (7:16) when Ohara used a cross armbreaker on Hammer.

3. Shiro Koshinaka & Yutaka Yoshie beat Osamu Nishimura & Jushin Thunder Liger (14:14) when Yoshie used a reverse figure-four leglock on Nishimura.

4. Manabu Nakanishi beat Super J (11:31) with an Argentine backbreaker.

5. Takashi Iizuka & Yuji Nagata beat Masahito Kakihara All Japan & Mitsuya Nagai All Japan (17:03) when Iizuka used a sleeper hold on Nagai.

6. Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima beat Riki Choshu & Shinya Makabe (15:20) when Tenzan used a moonsault press on Choshu.

7. Don Frye beat Masahiro Chono (12:27) with a sleeper hold.

8. Keiji Muto beat Kazunari Murakami UFO (6:01) with a knee kick.

9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kensuke Sasaki © beat Shinjiro Otani (14:53) with a Northern Light bomb (1st defense)

NJPW, 3/17/01 (WPW)

1. Katsuyori Shibata beat Wataru Inoue (8:05) with a kneel kick.

2. Kendo Kashin & Shinya Makabe beat El Samurai & Negro Casas (10:54) when Makabe used a German suplex hold on Casas.

3. Hiro Saito & Michiyoshi Ohara beat Shiro Koshinaka & Yutaka Yoshie (10:28) when Ohara used a cross armbreaker on Yoshie.

4. Takashi Iizuka & Brian Johnston beat Osamu Kido & Osamu Nishimura (10:32) when Iizuka used a sleeper hold on Kido.

5. Minoru Tanaka beat Jushin Thunder Liger (16:01) with a cross armbreaker.

6. Manabu Nakanishi & Yuji Nagata beat Scott Hall & Tatsutoshi Goto (12:29) when Nakanishi used an Argentine backbreaker on Goto.

7. Keiji Muto & Don Frye beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima (20:04) when Frye used a cross armbreaker on Kojima.

8. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Scott Norton beat Kensuke Sasaki © (11:49) with a jumping lariat to become the 28th champion.

NJPW "STRONG STYLE 2001", 4/9/01 (WPW) (Details)

Osaka Dome

27,000 Fans

1. Takashi Iizuka beat Minoru Tanaka (9:37) with a sleeper hold.

2. Yutaka Yoshie beat Shinya Makabe (8:59) with a Canadian backbreaker.

3. Brian Johnston beat Kendo Kashin (2:20) with a front neck lock.

4. Jushin Thunder Liger beat Kazunari Murakami UFO (1:47) by DQ.

5. Riki Choshu & Shiro Koshinaka beat Toshiaki Kawada All Japan & Masanobu Fuchi All Japan (8:53) when Choshu used a lariat on Fuchi.

6. IWGP Heavyweight Title #1 Contender Match: Yuji Nagata beat Manabu Nakanishi (9:29) with a right high kick.

7. Masahiro Chono, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima beat Keiji Muto, Taiyo Kea All Japan & Jinsei Shinzaki Michinoku Pro (14:57) when Chono used a Yakuza kick on Shinzaki.

8. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kazuyuki Fujita beat Scott Norton © (6:43) with a sleeper hold to become the 29th champion.

9. No Rules: Shinya Hashimoto ZERO-ONE beat Kensuke Sasaki (7:52) by referee stop.

NJPW "FIGHTING DESTINATION IN FUKUOKA", 10/28/01 (PPV/WPW)

Fukuoka International Center

7,500 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. Handicap Match: Giant Silva & Giant Singh beat Wataru Inoue, Katsushi Takemura & Dolgorsuren Serjbudee (3:33) when Singh used a Giant bomb on Takemura.

2. Jushin Thunder Liger, El Samurai & Masayuki Naruse beat Jado, GOKU-DO & Chris Candido (10:29) when Samurai used a chickenwing armlock on Candido.

3. Scott Norton & Super J beat Yutaka Yoshie & Dan Devine (9:18) when Norton used a powerbomb on Yoshie.

4. Minoru Tanaka beat Masahito Kakihara (8:33) with a cross armbreaker.

5. Kazunari Murakami UFO beat Hiroshi Tanahashi (5:01) by KO.

6. SKY PerfecTV! Cup - Semi Final: Yuji Nagata beat Tadao Yasuda (8:31) with a cross armbreaker.

7. SKY PerfecTV! Cup - Semi Final: Kensuke Sasaki beat Manabu Nakanishi (6:21) with a cross armbreaker.

8. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Kendo Kashin © beat Katsuyori Shibata (3:25) with a chickenwing facelock (1st defense).

9. Riki Choshu, Osamu Kido & Kenzo Suzuki beat Hiro Saito, Tatsutoshi Goto & AKIRA (7:48) when Kido used a wakigatame on AKIRA.

10. Masahiro Chono & Mike Rotundo All Japan beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima (18:00) when Chono used a Yakuza kick on Tenzan.

11. IWGP Tag Team Title & AJPW World Tag Team Title: Keiji Muto & Taiyo Kea All Japan © beat Tatsumi Fujinami & Osamu Nishimura © (23:47) when Muto used the Shining Wizard on Nishimura (1st defense) to become the 42nd IWGP Tag Team Champions.

12. SKY PerfecTV! Cup - Final: Kensuke Sasaki beat Yuji Nagata (12:17) with a grounded headlock.

NJPW "BATTLE ZONE 6-7", 6/7/02 (WPW) (Details)

Tokyo Nippon Budokan

9,000 Fans

1. El Samurai & Blue Wolf beat Katsuyori Shibata & Wataru Inoue (7:24) when Wolf used a Mongol slam on Inoue.

2. MIKAMI Dramatic Dream Team & Takashi Sasaki Dramatic Dream Team beat Poison Sawada JULIE Dramatic Dream Team & Hebikage Dramatic Dream Team (14:39) when MIKAMI used a Swanton bomb on Hebikage.

3. Mariko Yoshida ARSION, Michiko Omukai ARSION, Rie Tamada ARSION, Ai Fujita ARSION & baby A ARSION beat Lioness Asuka ARSION, GAMI ARSION, noki-A ARSION, Fabi Apache ARSION & Bionic J ARSION (19:02) when Fujita used a firebird splash on Apache.

4. Tadao Yasuda & Osamu Nishimura beat Hiro Saito & Tatsutoshi Goto (2:21) when Nishimura used a ground Cobra Twist on Goto.

5. Koji Kanemoto, AKIRA, Black Tiger & Gedo beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Minoru Tanaka, Tiger Mask & Curry Man Michinoku Pro (12:36) when AKIRA used an STF on Curry.

6. Yutaka Yoshie beat Minoru Fujita Kaientai Dojo (6:16) with a back blow.

7. Bas Rutten beat Masayuki Naruse (6:37) by referee stop.

8. Masahiro Chono & Scott Norton beat Kenzo Suzuki & Hiroshi Tanahashi (11:59) when Norton used a Jackhammer on Suzuki.

9. Yoshihiro Takayama beat Manabu Nakanishi (17:50) with a left knee kick.

10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Yuji Nagata © beat Kensuke Sasaki (22:44) with a backdrop hold (2nd defense).

NJPW, 8/3/02 (PPV/WPW)

Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium

6,200 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. Masahito Kakihara & Masayuki Naruse beat Blue Wolf & Wataru Inoue (5:50) when Kakihara used a cross armbreaker on Wolf.

2. Koji Kanemoto, Jado & Gedo beat Jushin Thunder Liger, El Samurai & Minoru Tanaka (14:32) when Jado used the Crossface of JADO on Samurai.

3. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [2] beat Shiro Koshinaka [0] (8:52) with an inside cradle.

4. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroyoshi Tenzan [2] beat Yutaka Yoshie [0] (15:53) by referee stop.

5. G1 Climax - Block B: Kenzo Suzuki [2] beat Tadao Yasuda [0] (0:37) with a spear.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Manabu Nakanishi [1] vs. Osamu Nishimura [1] went to a draw (30:00) when the time limit expired.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Yuji Nagata [2] beat Masahiro Chono [0] (16:00) with the Nagata Lock II.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Kensuke Sasaki [2] beat Yoshihiro Takayama [0] (12:11) with a Northern Light bomb.

NJPW, 8/8/02 (WPW)

Hiroshima Green Arena

5,800 Fans

1. El Samurai & Blue Wolf beat Wataru Inoue & Toru Yano (11:32) when Wolf used a Mongol slam on Yano.

2. Minoru Tanaka, Masahito Kakihara & Masayuki Naruse vs. Koji Kanemoto, Jado & Gedo went to a draw (15:00) when the time limit expired.

3. Kuishinbo Kamen Osaka Pro, Billy Ken Kid Osaka Pro & Tigers Mask Osaka Pro beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Super Delfin Osaka Pro & Ebessan Osaka Pro (14:06) when Kamen used a Kankuu Tornado on Ebessan.

4. G1 Climax - Block B: Masahiro Chono [7] beat Tadao Yasuda [4] by forfeit.

5. Masahiro Chono beat "Three Masked Men" (2:48) by DQ.

6. G1 Climax - Block A: Yutaka Yoshie [2] beat Hiroshi Tanahashi [4] (10:38) with a rolling back blow.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Manabu Nakanishi [5] beat Kenzo Suzuki [4] (11:17) with an Argentine backbreaker.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Yoshihiro Takayama [8] beat Shiro Koshinaka [4] (12:00) with a German suplex hold.

9. G1 Climax - Block B: Yuji Nagata [5] vs. Osamu Nishimura [5] went to a draw (30:00) when the time limit expired.

10. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroyoshi Tenzan [6] beat Kensuke Sasaki [6] (15:52) by referee stop.

NJPW, 3/12/04 (WPW/NJ+IWTV Internet)

Yoyogi National Stadium Gymnasium #2

3,800 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Heat, Tiger Mask, Masayuki Naruse & Wataru Inoue beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Koji Kanemoto, Ryusuke Taguchi & Hirooki Goto (14:33) when Heat used the Minoru Special on Taguchi.

2. Toru Yano beat Naofumi Yamamoto (3:48) with a single-leg crab hold.

3. Osamu Nishimura beat Katsushi Takemura (6:37) with a Dragon sleeper.

4. Hiro Saito & Tatsutoshi Goto beat Makai #1 & Mitsuya Nagai (7:48) when Goto used a backdrop suplex on Nagai.

5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: American Dragon & Curry Man beat Jado & Gedo © (17:33) when Curry used a double-arm face crusher on Gedo to become the 12th champions.

6. Yutaka Yoshie & Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Tadao Yasuda & Kazunari Murakami (7:45) when Tanahashi used a jumping elbow drop on Yasuda.

7. Minoru Suzuki Pancrase beat Scott Norton (5:18) by TKO.

8. Yoshihiro Takayama beat Katsuyori Shibata (3:34) by TKO.

9. Genichiro Tenryu & Manabu Nakanishi beat Masahiro Chono & Yuji Nagata (8:58) when Tenryu used the 53-years-old on Nagata.

10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kensuke Sasaki beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan © (15:45) with the Volcano Eruption to become the 36th champion.

NJPW "KING OF SPORTS", 3/28/04 (WPW/PPV/NJ+IWTV Internet)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

10,000 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. Makai #1, Mitsuya Nagai, Katsuyori Shibata & Ryushi Yanagisawa beat Shinya Makabe, Yutaka Yoshie, Blue Wolf & Toru Yano (10:32) when Yanagisawa used a high kick on Yano.

2. Tiger Mask beat Katsushi Takemura (10:31) with a crucifix hold.

3. GHC Jr. Heavyweight Title: Jushin Thunder Liger © beat Masayuki Naruse (18:12) with a brainbuster (3rd defense).

4. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Heat © beat Koji Kanemoto (20:48) with the Minoru Special (4th defense).

5. Josh Barnett beat Mitsuya Nagai (4:00) by DQ.

6. Cage Death Match - U-30 Openweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Kazunari Murakami (12:40) by KO (8th defense).

7. Shinsuke Nakamura Return Match: Shinsuke Nakamura beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan (12:09) with a cross armbreaker.

8. IWGP Tag Team Title: Yoshihiro Takayama & Minoru Suzuki Pancrase © beat Genichiro Tenryu & Manabu Nakanishi (15:26) when Suzuki pinned Nakanishi after a sleeper hold (1st defense).

9. Yuji Nagata beat Masahiro Chono (14:12) with the Nagata Lock III.

10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Bob Sapp K-1 beat Kensuke Sasaki © (8:24) with a Beast bomb to become the 37th champion.

NJPW, 8/11/04 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

Ishikawa Industrial Exhibition Hall #4

3,800 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. Ryusuke Taguchi & Akiya Anzawa beat Naofumi Yamamoto & Katsuhiko Nakajima (10:46) when Taguchi used a crab hold on Yamamoto.

2. Osamu Nishimura beat Hiro Saito (6:04) with a backslide.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Osamu Nishimura [4] beat Yoshihiro Takayama [2] by forfeit.

4. G1 Climax - Block A: Shinsuke Nakamura [6] beat Blue Wolf [2] (8:15) with a reverse cross armbreaker.

5. G1 Climax - Block A: Yuji Nagata [8] beat Yutaka Yoshie [2] (13:50) with the Nagata Lock III.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Hiroshi Tanahashi [8] beat Manabu Nakanishi [6] (9:12) with an inside cradle.

7. G1 Climax - Block A: Minoru Suzuki Pancrase [6] beat Katsuyori Shibata [4] (7:20) by TKO.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Genichiro Tenryu [6] beat Masahiro Chono [6] (0:38) with a powerbomb.

9. G1 Climax - Block B: Hiroyoshi Tenzan [9] beat Togi Makabe [0] (11:33) with the Anaconda Vice.

10. G1 Climax - Block B: Kensuke Sasaki [7] beat Koji Kanemoto [4] (16:55) with a lariat.

NJPW "PRO-WRESTLERS BE STRONGEST", 10/9/04 (WPW/NJ+IWTV Internet) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

1. Young Lion Special Match: Naofumi Yamamoto beat Yujiro (9:21) with a crab hold.

2. Young Lion Special Match: Hirooki Goto & Akiya Anzawa beat Ryusuke Taguchi & Hiroshi Nagao (9:21) when Goto used a cross armbreaker on Nagao.

3. Masayuki Naruse beat Katsuhiko Nakajima (6:03) with the Crazy Cyclone.

4. Tomoaki Honma All Japan beat Toru Yano (10:10) with a Turmeric clutch.

5. Jushin Thunder Liger, Katsushi Takemura & Dick Togo beat Tiger Mask, Ultimo Dragon & Taiji Ishimori (12:43) when Liger used a brainbuster on Dragon.

6. Minoru Suzuki Pancrase beat Manabu Nakanishi (9:01) with a cradle.

7. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Jado & Gedo © beat Koji Kanemoto & Minoru Tanaka (11:44) when Gedo used a Superfly splash on Kanemoto (3rd defense).

8. Katsuyori Shibata beat Genichiro Tenryu (4:45) by DQ.

9. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Shinsuke Nakamura beat Keiji Muto All Japan & Osamu Nishimura (21:25) when Tanahashi used an inside cradle on Nishimura.

10. Lumberjack Death Match: Masahiro Chono & Don Frye beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Yuji Nagata (22:43) when Chono used a Shining Yakuza kick on Nagata.

11. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kensuke Sasaki beat Kazuyuki Fujita © (2:29) by pinfall to become the 39th champion.

NJPW "CHRONO STREAM ~ MASAHIRO CHONO 20TH ANNIVERSARY", 11/3/04 (WPW) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

10,000 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. Young Lion Toukon Tournament - Round 1: Hiroshi Nagao beat Naofumi Yamamoto (8:47) with a chokeslam.

2. Hiro Saito, Tatsutoshi Goto & Toru Yano beat El Samurai, Masahito Kakihara & Ryusuke Taguchi (9:27) when Goto used a backdrop suplex on Taguchi.

3. Koji Kanemoto & Wataru Inoue beat Minoru Tanaka & Katsushi Takemura (11:10) when Inoue used the Triangle Lancer on Takemura.

4. Takashi Iizuka & Osamu Nishimura beat Minoru Suzuki Pancrase & Katsuhiko Nakajima (16:33) when Nishimura used a ground Cobra Twist on Nakajima.

5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Jado & Gedo © beat Tiger Mask & Taiji Ishimori (17:55) when Jado pinned Ishimori after the Crossface of JADO (4th defense).

6. All Asia Tag Team Title: Mitsuya Nagai & Masayuki Naruse beat Genichiro Tenryu & Masanobu Fuchi All Japan © (19:28) when Nagai used a Stretch Plum on Fuchi to become the 77th champions.

7. Manabu Nakanishi, Scott Norton & Don Frye beat Yutaka Yoshie, Shinsuke Nakamura & Blue Wolf (15:40) when Norton used a powerbomb on Yoshie.

8. Toshiaki Kawada All Japan beat Katsuyori Shibata (7:06) with an enzui kneedrop.

9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kensuke Sasaki © beat Hiroshi Tanahashi (25:35) with a Northern Light bomb (1st defense).

10. Masahiro Chono 20th Anniversary Match: Masahiro Chono & Riki Choshu beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Yuji Nagata (12:42) when Chono used a Shining Yakuza kick on Tenzan.

NJPW "TOUKON FESTIVAL", 11/13/04 (PPV/WPW/NJ+IWTV Internet) (Look!)

Osaka Dome

28,000 Fans

1. Young Lion Toukon Tournament - Semi Final: Katsuhiko Nakajima beat Hirooki Goto (7:03) with a German suplex hold.

2. Young Lion Toukon Tournament - Semi Final: Ryusuke Taguchi beat Hiroshi Nagao (6:21) with a crab hold.

3. Young Lion Toukon Tournament - Final: Ryusuke Taguchi beat Katsuhiko Nakajima (9:41) with a crab hold.

4. Blue Wolf & Masahito Kakihara beat Yutaka Yoshie & El Samurai (14:45) when Kakihara used the Kaki Cutter on Samurai.

5. Mitsuya Nagai & Masayuki Naruse beat Togi Makabe & Toru Yano (16:50) when Naruse used the Crazy Cyclone on Yano.

6. Tiger Mask, Wataru Inoue & Taiji Ishimori beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Jado & Gedo (22:36) when Inoue used the Triangle Lancer on Liger.

7. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Heat © beat Koji Kanemoto (23:18) with the Minoru Special (10th defense).

8. Genichiro Tenryu beat Katsuyori Shibata (9:09) with a straight right punch.

9. Elimination Match: Yuji Nagata & Osamu Nishimura beat Masahiro Chono & Riki Choshu (10:37). Choshu KO'd Nishimura (4:08). Nagata used a brainbuster on Choshu (9:27). Nagata used the Thunder Death Driver on Chono (10:37).

10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kensuke Sasaki © beat Minoru Suzuki Pancrase (19:59) with a lariat (2nd defense).

11. Toukon Festival Special Match: Toshiaki Kawada All Japan & Naoya Ogawa beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Hiroshi Tanahashi (17:18) when Kawada pinned Tanahashi after the Oregotokarire.

12. Toukon Festival Special Match: Kazuyuki Fujita & Kendo Kashin beat Manabu Nakanishi & Shinsuke Nakamura (18:54) when Fujita used a right kick on Nakamura.

NJPW, 12/12/04 (WPW/NJ+IWTV Internet) (Look!)

1. Naofumi Yamamoto beat Yujiro (8:06) with a crab hold.

2. El Samurai & Katsuhiko Nakajima beat Ryusuke Taguchi & Hirooki Goto (11:55) when Nakajima used a German suplex hold on Taguchi.

3. Toru Yano beat Hiroshi Nagao (5:27) with a scrap buster.

4. Koji Kanemoto & Tiger Mask beat Jado & Gedo (12:35) when Tiger used a Japanese leg roll clutch hold on Jado.

5. Tatsutoshi Goto & Masayuki Naruse beat Yutaka Yoshie & Blue Wolf (11:22) when Naruse used a sleeper hold on Yoshie.

6. Riki Choshu & Tomohiro Ishii beat Takashi Iizuka & Togi Makabe (3:52) when Choshu used a Scorpion Deathlock on Makabe.

7. Genichiro Tenryu & Minoru Suzuki Pancrase beat Manabu Nakanishi & Jushin Thunder Liger (13:13) when Tenryu used a lariat on Liger.

8. Yuji Nagata, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Shinsuke Nakamura beat Masahiro Chono, Scott Norton & Mitsuya Nagai (17:13) when Tanahashi used an inside cradle on Norton.

9. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Heat © beat Wataru Inoue (18:51) with a cross armbreaker (11th defense).

10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroyoshi Tenzan beat Kensuke Sasaki © (31:38) with a moonsault press to become the 40th champion.

Thanks to Stuart and puroresufan.com for the info.

Tanahashi on top from 2005-now

NJPW "TOUKON FESTIVAL ~ WRESTLING WORLD 2005", 1/4/05 (WPW/NJ+IWTV Internet) (Look!)

Tokyo Dome

46,000 Fans

1. Wataru Inoue & Katsushi Takemura vs. Jado & Gedo went to a draw (15:00) when the time limit expired.

2. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title #1 Contender Match: Jushin Thunder Liger beat Koji Kanemoto (10:30) with a cradle.

3. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Tiger Mask beat Heat © (14:17) with a Tiger suplex hold to become the 47th champion.

4. Amaresu Exhibition Match: Yuji Nagata beat Katsuhiko Nagata (5:00) by 15-11.

5. Minoru Suzuki Pancrase beat Takashi Iizuka (9:45) with a sleeper hold.

6. Satoshi Kojima All Japan beat Osamu Nishimura (19:26) with a lariat.

7. Ron Waterman won an 8 Man Ultimate Royal (21:55). Participants: Yuji Nagata, Blue Wolf, Masayuki Naruse, Toru Yano, Manabu Nakanishi, Mitsuya Nagai, Ron Waterman & Dolgorsuren Sumiyabazar

- Round 1: Ron Waterman beat Masayuki Naruse (2:35) by referee stop.

- Round 1: Manabu Nakanishi beat Toru Yano (3:09) with an armlock.

- Round 1: Dolgorsuren Sumiyabazar beat Mitsuya Nagai (5:46) with a shoulder hold.

- Round 1: Yuji Nagata beat Blue Wolf (5:49) with a heel hold.

- Semi Final: Ron Waterman beat Manabu Nakanishi (1:02) with a front neck lock.

- Semi Final: Yuji Nagata beat Dolgorsuren Sumiyabazar (1:53) by referee stop.

- Final: Ron Waterman beat Yuji Nagata (1:41) with a V1 armlock.

8. Dogfight: Masahiro Chono beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Riki Choshu (18:07).

- Masahiro Chono beat Riki Choshu (6:34) with a sliding Yakuza kick.

- Masahiro Chono beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan (11:33) with an FTS.

9. IWGP U-30 Openweight Title: Shinsuke Nakamura beat Hiroshi Tanahashi © (24:45) with a cross armbreaker to become the 2nd champion.

NJPW, 1/30/05 (WPW/NJ+IWTV Internet) (Look!)

Tsukisamu Green Dome

3,800 Fans

1. Akiya Anzawa beat Naofumi Yamamoto (7:26) with a Zero-sen kick.

2. El Samurai beat Taiji Ishimori (6:56) with a vertical drop reverse DDT.

3. Mitsuya Nagai & Masayuki Naruse beat Takashi Iizuka & Hirooki Goto (14:42) when Naruse used the Crazy Cyclone on Goto.

4. Koji Kanemoto, Wataru Inoue & Katsushi Takemura beat Minoru Tanaka, Jado & Gedo (16:27) when Kanemoto used an ankle hold on Jado.

5. Jushin Thunder Liger & Harry Smith beat Tiger Mask & Hiroshi Nagao (11:46) when Smith used a Liger bomb on Nagao.

6. Osamu Nishimura & Togi Makabe beat Riki Choshu & Tomohiro Ishii (8:40) when Makabe used a German suplex hold on Ishii.

7. Manabu Nakanishi beat Yutaka Yoshie (10:09) with the Hercules Cutter.

8. Masahiro Chono & Minoru Suzuki beat Kensuke Sasaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima (10:32) when Suzuki used a sleeper hold on Nakajima.

9. IWGP Tag Team Title: Shinsuke Nakamura & Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Yuji Nagata (32:35) when Tanahashi used a Dragon suplex hold on Nagata (1st defense).

NJPW, 3/13/05 (WPW/NJ+IWTV Internet) (Look!)

7,500 Fans - No Vacancy

1. El Samurai & Masahito Kakihara beat Yujiro & Puma (8:36) when Kakihara used the Kaki Cutter on Yujiro.

2. Young Lion Cup: Akiya Anzawa [6] beat Naofumi Yamamoto [2] (7:16) with a Zero-sen kick.

3. Young Lion Cup: Hirooki Goto [7] vs. Hiroyuki Ito [5] went to a draw (20:00) when the time limit expired.

4. Masked CTU-L, Masked CTU-T, Masked CTU-J & Masked CTU-G beat Koji Kanemoto, Wataru Inoue, Katsushi Takemura & Taiji Ishimori (17:58) when CTU-L used a Superfly splash on Inoue.

5. Masayuki Naruse vs. Mitsuya Nagai went to a no contest (3:49).

6. Minoru Suzuki beat Katsuhiko Nakajima (8:46) with a single-leg crab hold.

7. Masahiro Chono & Ryushi Yanagisawa beat Togi Makabe & Yutaka Yoshie (11:40) when Chono pinned Yoshie after Makabe used a lariat.

8. Kensuke Sasaki & Takashi Iizuka beat Yuji Nagata & Osamu Nishimura (19:06) when Sasaki used the Strangle Hold Gamma on Nishimura.

9. IWGP Tag Team Title: Shinsuke Nakamura & Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Manabu Nakanishi & Scott Norton (22:04) when Nakamura pinned Norton after Tanahashi used a Shining Wizard (2nd defense).

NJPW, 4/19/05 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

Hiroshima Sun Plaza

3,000 Fans - No Vacancy

1. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Koji Kanemoto beat Ryushi Yanagisawa (8:19) with a horizontal cradle.

2. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Manabu Nakanishi beat Hirooki Goto (7:34) with the Hercules Cutter.

3. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Minoru (Minoru Tanaka) beat Osamu Nishimura (16:47) by countout.

4. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Yutaka Yoshie beat Scott Norton (9:07) with a diving body press.

5. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Masahiro Chono beat Tiger Mask (10:29) with a Shining Yakuza kick.

6. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Kendo Kashin beat Shinsuke Nakamura (8:55) with a jackknife hold.

7. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Hiroyoshi Tenzan beat Jushin Thunder Liger (15:54) with a moonsault press.

8. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Yuji Nagata (24:12) by DQ.

NJPW, 4/24/05 (WPW/NJ+IWTV Internet) (Look!)

5,800 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Hiroshi Nagao beat Yujiro (6:59) with a chokeslam.

2. Koji Kanemoto, Tiger Mask & Wataru Inoue vs. Jushin Thunder Liger, Masked CTU-M & Hirooki Goto went to a draw (20:00) when the time limit expired.

3. New Japan Cup - Semi Final: Manabu Nakanishi beat Kendo Kashin (10:20) with the Hercules Cutter.

4. New Japan Cup - Semi Final: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan (19:45) with an inside cradle.

5. Tatsumi Fujinami beat Katsuhiko Nakajima (3:59) with a Dragon sleeper.

6. Satoshi Kojima All Japan beat Togi Makabe (13:47) with a lariat.

7. Elimination Match: Masahiro Chono, Yuji Nagata, Scott Norton & Ryushi Yanagisawa beat Takashi Iizuka, Osamu Nishimura, Yutaka Yoshie & Shinsuke Nakamura (23:53). Yoshie used a diving body press on Yanagisawa (3:23). Norton used a powerbomb on Yoshie (10:20). Norton used a powerbomb on Iizuka (14:05). Nishimura used a backslide on Norton (14:42). Chono used a Shining Yakuza kick on Nishimura (16:44). Nakamura threw Chono out of the ring (18:46). Nagata used a reverse Nagata Lock III on Nakamura (23:53).

8. New Japan Cup - Final: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Manabu Nakanishi (19:21) with the Sling Blade.

NJPW, 8/7/05 (WPW/NJ+IWTV Internet)

6,000 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Hirooki Goto & Yujiro beat Naofumi Yamamoto & Hiroshi Nagao (14:11) when Goto used a crab hold on Nagao.

2. G1 Climax - Block B: Tatsutoshi Goto [2] beat Togi Makabe [0] by forfeit.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Manabu Nakanishi [4] beat Yutaka Yoshie [4] (12:40) with the Hercules Cutter.

4. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroyoshi Tenzan [4] beat Osamu Nishimura [1] (18:46) with the Anaconda Cross.

5. G1 Climax - Block A: Yuji Nagata [2] beat Tatsumi Fujinami [2] (9:37) with a backdrop hold.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Kazuyuki Fujita [6] beat Toru Yano [1] (3:41) with a powerbomb.

7. G1 Climax - Block A: Kendo Kashin [4] beat Toshiaki Kawada [4] (11:16) with a Stretch Plum cutback cradle.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Masahiro Chono [4] beat Minoru Suzuki [3] (17:50) with a Shining Yakuza kick.

9. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [6] beat Hiroshi Tanahashi [1] (13:35) with a cross armbreaker.

NJPW "TOUKON SERIES 2005 IN KOBE", 10/30/05 (WPW/NJ+IWTV Internet)

Kobe World Hall

6,800 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Hiroshi Nagao beat Yujiro (5:52) with a chokeslam.

2. Naofumi Yamamoto beat Hirooki Goto (8:58) with a backdrop suplex.

3. Tiger Mask, Ryusuke Taguchi & Akiya Anzawa beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Minoru & Sangre Azteca (9:59) when Anzawa used a German suplex hold on Azteca.

4. Takashi Iizuka & Osamu Nishimura beat Black Strong Machine & Ryushi Yanagisawa (14:15) when Nishimura used a ground Cobra Twist on Machine.

5. Yuji Nagata & Yutaka Yoshie beat Matt Morgan & Mark Jindrak (10:26) when Yoshie used a diving body press on Jindrak.

6. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title & NWA Jr. Heavyweight Title: Black Tiger (c�) beat Koji Kanemoto (20:12) with a tombstone piledriver (1st & 2nd defenses).

7. Manabu Nakanishi beat Scott Norton (0:53) with an Argentine backbreaker.

8. IWGP Tag Team Title: Masahiro Chono & Hiroyoshi Tenzan beat Shinsuke Nakamura & Hiroshi Tanahashi © (29:31) when Chono used a reverse STF on Nakamura to become the 48th champions.

NJPW, 2/5/06 (WPW/NJ+IWTV Internet)

Tsukisamu Green Dome

3,000 Fans

1. Takashi Iizuka beat Mitsuhide Hirasawa (8:54) with a sleeper hold.

2. El Samurai beat Hirooki Goto (5:30) with a chickenwing armlock.

3. Tomohiro Ishii & Takashi Uwano beat Jushin Thunder Liger & Jado (15:30) when Ishii used a lariat on Jado.

4. Tiger Mask & Ryusuke Taguchi beat Black Tiger & Minoru (12:37) when Tiger Mask used a backslide on Black Tiger.

5. Giant Bernard, Togi Makabe & Toru Yano beat Yuji Nagata, Manabu Nakanishi & Naofumi Yamamoto (6:48) when Bernard used a corner press on Nagata.

6. Riki Choshu & Akebono beat Masahiro Chono & Hiroyoshi Tenzan (7:17) when Akebono used a jumping body press on Tenzan.

7. Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Shinsuke Nakamura (16:23) with a Dragon suplex hold.

NJPW, 2/12/06 (Samurai! TV)

Gifu Industrial Hall

2,500 Fans

1. Takashi Iizuka beat Mitsuhide Hirasawa (8:43) with a crab hold.

2. Hirooki Goto beat Jado (9:43) with a horizontal cradle.

3. Jushin Thunder Liger, Black Tiger & Minoru beat Tiger Mask, El Samurai & Ryusuke Taguchi (12:00) when Minoru used a right kick on Samurai.

4. Riki Choshu & Tomohiro Ishii beat Togi Makabe & Toru Yano (10:17) when Ishii used a brainbuster on Makabe.

5. Manabu Nakanishi & Giant Bernard beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Black Strong Machine (9:26) when Bernard used a corner press on Machine.

6. Yuji Nagata & Shinsuke Nakamura beat Masahiro Chono & Tatsutoshi Goto (14:10) when Nakamura used a cross armbreaker on Goto.

7. IWGP U-30 Openweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Naofumi Yamamoto (14:58) with a Dragon suplex hold (2nd defense).

NJPW, 7/17/06 (WPW/NJ+IWTV Internet)

Tsukisamu Green Dome

3,955 Fans

1. Takashi Uwano, Taichi Ishikari & Mitsuhide Hirasawa beat Takashi Iizuka, Yujiro & Tetsuya Naito (11:37) when Hirasawa used a chickenwing armlock on Naito.

2. IWGP Heavyweight Title Tournament - Round 1: Akebono beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan (6:55) with a running body press.

3. IWGP Heavyweight Title Tournament - Round 1: Yuji Nagata beat Travis Tomko (7:48) with a backdrop hold.

4. Koji Kanemoto, Negro Casas, Ryusuke Taguchi & Prince Devitt beat Minoru, Jushin Thunder Liger, Jado & Gedo (10:35) when Kanemoto used a Tiger suplex hold on Minoru.

5. Toru Yano & Tomohiro Ishii beat Riki Choshu & Naofumi Yamamoto (10:38) when Yano used the Oni Koroshi on Yamamoto.

6. IWGP Heavyweight Title Tournament - Semi Final: Giant Bernard beat Akebono (4:45) with a horizontal cradle.

7. IWGP Heavyweight Title Tournament - Semi Final: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Yuji Nagata (13:46) with a ground Cobra Twist.

8. NWA Jr. Heavyweight Title: Tiger Mask © beat Wataru Inoue (12:13) with a Tiger suplex hold (2nd defense).

9. IWGP Provisional Tag Team Title: Manabu Nakanishi & Takao Omori ZERO1-MAX beat Shiro Koshinaka & Togi Makabe © (15:17) when Nakanishi used the Hercules Cutter on Makabe to become the new champions.

10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Giant Bernard (17:44) with the Sling Blade to become the 45th champion.

NJPW, 8/6/06 (SXW LIVE)

Niigata City Gymnasium

2,842 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Wataru Inoue beat Yujiro (8:28) with the Triangle Lancer.

2. El Samurai & Ryusuke Taguchi beat Minoru & Tetsuya Naito (12:46) when Taguchi used the Dodon on Naito.

3. Shiro Koshinaka & Togi Makabe beat Toru Yano & Tomohiro Ishii (12:11) when Koshinaka used a powerbomb on Ishii.

4. Riki Choshu & Akebono beat Giant Bernard & Black Strong Machine (9:59) when Akebono used a running body press on Machine.

5. G1 Climax - Block B: Yuji Nagata [2] beat Naofumi Yamamoto [0] (10:28) with an armlock.

6. G1 Climax - Block A: Satoshi Kojima All Japan [2] beat Jushin Thunder Liger [0] (14:09) with a lariat.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Hiroyoshi Tenzan [2] beat Koji Kanemoto [0] (13:07) with the Anaconda Vice.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [2] beat Manabu Nakanishi [0] (14:51) with a flying Sling Blade -> jackknife hold.

NJPW, 8/9/06 (Samurai! TV)

Grand Cube Osaka

3,500 Fans

1. Yujiro & Prince Devitt beat Ryusuke Taguchi & Takashi Uwano (11:20) when Devitt used a front cradle on Uwano.

2. Minoru, Jado & Gedo beat Tiger Mask, El Samurai & Wataru Inoue (9:50) when Minoru used the California Maki on Inoue.

3. Toru Yano & Tomohiro Ishii beat Shiro Koshinaka & Takashi Iizuka (11:33) when Yano used the Uragasumi on Iizuka.

4. Satoshi Kojima All Japan & Akebono beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Black Strong Machine (13:41) when Akebono used the Bono Bomber on Machine.

5. G1 Climax - Block B: Koji Kanemoto [2] beat Naofumi Yamamoto [0] (13:14) with an ankle hold.

6. G1 Climax - Block A: Jushin Thunder Liger [2] beat Manabu Nakanishi [0] (8:32) with a horizontal cradle.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Yuji Nagata [3] vs. Togi Makabe [3] went to a double countout (15:44).

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Giant Bernard [3] beat Hiroshi Tanahashi [4] (17:54) with the Bernard Driver.

NJPW, 8/10/06 (Samurai! TV)

8,000 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Yujiro & Prince Devitt beat Takashi Uwano & Mitsuhide Hirasawa (11:21) when Devitt used a flying cross armbreaker on Hirasawa.

2. Tiger Mask, El Samurai, Wataru Inoue & Ryusuke Taguchi beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Minoru, Jado & Gedo (9:17) when Tiger used a crucifix hold on Gedo.

3. Yuji Nagata & Takashi Iizuka beat Toru Yano & Tomohiro Ishii (17:02) when Nagata used a backdrop hold on Ishii.

4. Riki Choshu & Akebono beat Black Strong Machine & Shiro Koshinaka (8:10) when Akebono used a running body press on Machine.

5. G1 Climax - Block B: Hiroyoshi Tenzan [6] beat Naofumi Yamamoto [0] (12:28) with the TTD.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Koji Kanemoto [4] beat Togi Makabe [3] (11:25) with a Falcon Arrow.

7. G1 Climax - Block A: Manabu Nakanishi [2] beat Giant Bernard [3] (11:41) with the Fujiyama German suplex hold.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Satoshi Kojima All Japan [5] beat Hiroshi Tanahashi [4] (21:55) with a lariat.

NJPW "EXPLOSION", 10/9/06 (WPW)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

10,000 Fans - No Vacancy

1. EXPLOSION Opening Match: Yujiro beat Mitsuhide Hirasawa (5:45) with a lariat.

2. Marvelous Super Jr. Tag: Jushin Thunder Liger & Prince Devitt beat Wataru Inoue & Ryusuke Taguchi (12:50) when Devitt used a brainbuster on Inoue.

3. Gokuaku Special Tag: Toru Yano & Tomohiro Ishii beat Jado & Gedo (10:12) when Ishii pinned Jado after a lariat & Oni Koroshi combination.

4. La Battaglia Tra Eroi Italiani: Milano Collection AT beat Tiger Mask (10:49) with a Jorge Rivera-style llave.

5. Hip Press vs. Hip Attack ~ Ultimate Butt Showdown: Shiro Koshinaka & Togi Makabe beat Takashi Iizuka & Akebono (10:23) when Makabe used a horizontal cradle on Iizuka.

6. TACTICS VS. TYRANT: Yoshihiro Takayama & Minoru Suzuki beat Yuji Nagata & Naofumi Yamamoto (16:54) when Takayama used an Everest German suplex hold on Yamamoto.

7. Triumph ~ the resistance to authority: Masahiro Chono & Shinsuke Nakamura beat Riki Choshu & Manabu Nakanishi (10:54) when Nakamura used a modified fireman's carry -> vertical drop on Choshu.

8. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Koji Kanemoto © beat Minoru (33:39) with an ankle hold (1st defense).

9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan (26:45) with the High Fly Flow (1st defense).

NJPW, 12/10/06 (WPW)

9,500 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. NEW JAPAN DOJO SPIRIT: Yujiro beat Tetsuya Naito (6:42) with a crab hold.

2. New Japan vs. CTU Challenge Singles: Tiger Mask beat Prince Devitt (9:27) with a Tiger suplex hold.

3. New Japan vs. CTU & BROTHER: Minoru & Milano Collection AT beat Koji Kanemoto & Wataru Inoue (13:00) when Minoru used the Minoru Special on Kanemoto.

4. New Japan vs. GBH FUSION Tag: Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Toru Yano & Tomohiro Ishii beat Takashi Iizuka, Naofumi Yamamoto & Ryusuke Taguchi (13:25) when Tenzan used the TTD on Taguchi.

5. New Japan vs. BLACK FUSION Tag: Masahiro Chono, Giant Bernard & Jushin Thunder Liger beat Riki Choshu, Yuji Nagata & Takashi Uwano (9:49) when Bernard used the Bernard bomb on Uwano.

6. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title - Mexican Rules: Jado & Gedo © beat Negro Casas & El Texano Jr. (9:19). Jado used the Crossface of JADO on Texano (6:40). Jado used the Crossface of JADO on Casas (9:19) (1st defense).

7. IWGP Tag Team Title: Manabu Nakanishi & Takao Omori ZERO1-MAX © beat Togi Makabe & Shiro Koshinaka (17:17) when Nakanishi used the Hercules Cutter on Koshinaka (1st defense).

8. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Shinsuke Nakamura (22:44) with a Dragon suplex hold (2nd defense).

NJPW "WRESTLE KINGDOM IN TOKYO DOME", 1/4/07 (WPW/PPV)

Tokyo Dome

28,000 Fans - No Vacancy

1. WELCOME TO TOKYO DOME! New Year Funny Waltz: Masanobu Fuchi All Japan, El Samurai & Ryusuke Taguchi beat Kikutaro, Nobutaka Araya All Japan & Akira Raijin All Japan (8:20) when Taguchi used the Dodon on Kikutaro.

2. Artistic Tag Team Battle: Jado & Gedo beat NOSAWA Rongai & MAZADA (13:06) when Gedo used a Superfly splash on NOSAWA.

3. Rockin' Your Hearts of Fxxxing Outlaws: Togi Makabe, Toru Yano & Tomohiro Ishii beat D-Lo Brown All Japan, Buchanan All Japan & Travis Tomko (9:36) when Makabe used a lariat on Buchanan.

4. Dimension Zero: TARU, Suwama All Japan, RO'Z All Japan & Giant Bernard beat Riki Choshu, Manabu Nakanishi, Takashi Iizuka & Naofumi Yamamoto (15:38) when Suwama used a backdrop hold on Yamamoto.

5. Top of the World ~ Arts of War: Koji Kanemoto, Tiger Mask, Kaz Hayashi All Japan, TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo & Wataru Inoue beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Minoru, Milano Collection AT, Shuji Kondo & "brother" YASSHI (13:01) when Tiger used a Tiger suplex hold on YASSHI.

6. Dangerous Rapture: Toshiaki Kawada beat Shinsuke Nakamura (19:02) with a middle kick.

7. Triple Crown: Minoru Suzuki © beat Yuji Nagata (17:22) by referee stop (2nd defense).

8. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Taiyo Kea All Japan (17:09) with the High Fly Flow (3rd defense).

9. Super Dream Tag Match ~ "This is Wrestle Kingdom": Keiji Muto All Japan & Masahiro Chono beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima All Japan (18:43) when Chono used a cross-style STF on Tenzan.

NJPW, 2/18/07 (WPW/PPV)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

11,500 Fans

1. Yujiro & Tetsuya Naito beat Takashi Uwano & Mitsuhide Hirasawa (12:04) when Yujiro used a German suplex hold on Hirasawa.

2. Super Jr. ~ THE CROSSOVER: Tiger Mask, El Samurai, Dick Togo & TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Jado, Gedo & Shuji Kondo (12:42) when Tiger used a Tiger suplex hold on Liger.

3. Kakumei CRASH: Riki Choshu & Takashi Iizuka beat Toru Yano & Tomohiro Ishii (8:25) when Iizuka used a cross armbreaker on Ishii.

4. New Japan vs. GBH Special Singles Match ~ "GREAT! BIG vs HIP": Shiro Koshinaka beat Manabu Nakanishi (9:30) with a jumping hip attack.

5. BLACK vs. GBH Special Singles Match ~ "SANCTIONS": Shinsuke Nakamura beat Togi Makabe (11:42) with the Landslide.

6. BLACK AUTHORITY: Hiroyoshi Tenzan & TARU beat Masahiro Chono & Milano Collection AT (11:28) when Tenzan used the TTD on Milano.

7. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Minoru © beat Wataru Inoue (11:38) with a cross armbreaker (1st defense).

8. It's real! It's impulse!: Kurt Angle TNA Wrestling & Yuji Nagata beat Giant Bernard & Travis Tomko (14:43) when Nagata used the Nagata Lock II on Tomko.

9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Koji Kanemoto (21:52) with a Dragon suplex hold (4th defense).

NJPW, 4/13/07 (WPW/PPV)

5,700 Fans

1. El Samurai & Yujiro beat Taichi Ishikari & Mitsuhide Hirasawa (8:14) when Yujiro used a diving headbutt on Hirasawa.

2. Special Tag: Jushin Thunder Liger, Milano Collection AT & BxB Hulk Dragon Gate beat Koji Kanemoto, Wataru Inoue & Tetsuya Naito (12:32) when Milano used a backdrop clutch hold on Naito.

3. New Japan vs. GBH: Riki Choshu & Takashi Iizuka beat Toru Yano & Tomoaki Honma (2:52) when Iizuka used a sleeper hold on Honma.

4. Special Singles Match: Manabu Nakanishi beat Orlando Jordan (7:59) with the Hercules Cutter.

5. BLACK vs. GBH: Shinsuke Nakamura & Black Strong Machine beat Togi Makabe & Tomohiro Ishii (11:58) when Nakamura used the Landslide on Ishii.

6. IJ Tag Team Title: Jado & Gedo © beat Masaaki Mochizuki Dragon Gate & Yasushi Kanda Dragon Gate (14:51) when Jado used the Crossface of JADO on Kanda (2nd defense).

7. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Minoru © beat Ryusuke Taguchi (18:27) with the HEAT clutch (3rd defense).

8. IWGP Tag Team Title: Giant Bernard & Travis Tomko © beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Shiro Koshinaka (15:47) when Tomko pinned Tenzan after the Magic Killer (1st defense).

9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Yuji Nagata beat Hiroshi Tanahashi © (23:34) with a backdrop hold to become the 46th champion.

NJPW, 8/11/07 (SXW) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

7,800 Fans

1. Prince Devitt beat Yujiro (7:47) with the Prince's Throne.

2. CTU Final Special: Masked CTU-L, Masked CTU-M, Masked CTU-J & Masked CTU-G beat Ryusuke Taguchi, Koji Kanemoto, Tiger Mask & El Samurai (10:48) when CTU-J used a horizontal cradle on Tiger.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Manabu Nakanishi [4] beat Milano Collection AT [4] (5:29) with a German suplex hold.

4. G1 Climax - Block A: Akebono [5] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [4] (9:18) with an avalanche-style Japanese drop.

5. G1 Climax - Block A: Togi Makabe [6] beat Masahiro Chono [4] (11:17) with a King Kong kneedrop.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [7] beat Toru Yano [5] (12:13) with a cross armbreaker.

7. G1 Climax - Block A: Yuji Nagata [6] beat Giant Bernard [5] (13:58) with the Nagata Lock IV.

8. G1 Climax - Block B: Hiroshi Tanahashi [6] beat Shiro Koshinaka [4] (17:04) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW, 8/12/07 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

11,500 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. Tetsuya Naito beat Mitsuhide Hirasawa (7:26) with a Japanese leg roll clutch hold.

2. CTU Final Countdown Special Tag: Ryusuke Taguchi, El Samurai & Yujiro beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Jado & Gedo (9:31) when Taguchi used a la magistral on Gedo.

3. G1 Climax - Semi Final: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Togi Makabe (15:24) with a front cradle.

4. G1 Climax - Semi Final: Yuji Nagata beat Shinsuke Nakamura (18:22) by doctor stop.

5. Minoru & Milano Collection AT beat Koji Kanemoto & Tiger Mask (13:24) when Milano used the Victoria Milanese on Kanemoto.

6. Riki Choshu & Shiro Koshinaka beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Toru Yano (7:22) when Koshinaka used a powerbomb on Tenzan.

7. Masahiro Chono, Giant Bernard & Akebono beat Manabu Nakanishi, Takashi Iizuka & Naofumi Yamamoto (16:37) when Chono used a Shining Yakuza kick on Iizuka.

8. G1 Climax - Final: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Yuji Nagata (19:02) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW "EXPLOSION '07", 10/8/07 (WPW) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

7,800 Fans

1. Koji Kanemoto won an IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title #1 Contender New Japan Jr. Rumble (12:28) when he used an ankle hold on Tetsuya Naito. Participants: Koji Kanemoto, Tiger Mask, Yujiro, Tetsuya Naito, Jado, Gedo & Taichi Ishikari.

2. New Japan vs. Legend-gun: Riki Choshu, Masahiro Chono, Super Strong Machine, Jushin Thunder Liger & AKIRA beat Manabu Nakanishi, Takashi Iizuka, Naofumi Yamamoto, Takashi Uwano & Mitsuhide Hirasawa (7:56) when Chono used a Shining Yakuza kick on Iizuka.

3. BLACK vs. GBH: Giant Bernard, Travis Tomko & Prince Devitt beat Toru Yano, Tomohiro Ishii & Tomoaki Honma (11:02) when Bernard pinned Honma after the Magic Killer.

4. G1 Dream Illusion: Akebono beat Milano Collection AT (6:16) with the Bono Lock.

5. GBH Ikon Seisan Match: Togi Makabe beat Shiro Koshinaka (10:22) with a top rope King Kong kneedrop.

6. Special Singles Match: Hirooki Goto beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan (18:05) with the Shouten.

7. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Ryusuke Taguchi © beat Minoru (17:37) with the Dodon (3rd defense).

8. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Yuji Nagata © (31:05) with the High Fly Flow to become the 47th champion.

NJPW "DESTRUCTION '07", 11/11/07 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

6,500 Fans

1. Wataru Inoue Return Match: Koji Kanemoto & Wataru Inoue beat Ryusuke Taguchi & Yujiro (6:40) when Inoue used a modified Triangle Lancer on Taguchi.

2. Togi Makabe beat Milano Collection AT (9:39) with a top rope King Kong kneedrop.

3. New Japan vs. TNA: Tiger Mask beat Ron Killings TNA Wrestling by forfeit.

4. Bono Tiger & Tiger Mask beat Tomohiro Ishii & Tomoaki Honma (6:20) when Bono used a 300 press on Honma.

5. New Japan Jr. vs. TNA X Division ~J or X~: Christopher Daniels TNA Wrestling & Senshi TNA Wrestling beat Minoru & Prince Devitt (17:23) when Senshi used the Ghetto Stomp on Minoru.

6. GBH vs. TNA ~ SPEAR or GORE: Rhino TNA Wrestling beat Toru Yano (9:18) with the Gore.

7. New Japan vs. Legend: Riki Choshu, Masahiro Chono, Super Strong Machine, Jushin Thunder Liger & AKIRA beat Takashi Iizuka, Takashi Uwano, Mitsuhide Hirasawa, Tetsuya Naito & Taichi Ishikari (8:21) when Machine used a Devil Windmill suplex hold on Uwano.

8. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Dick Togo & TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo © beat Jado & Gedo (20:16) when Togo used a diving senton on Jado (2nd defense).

9. Shinsuke Nakamura Return Match: Shinsuke Nakamura & Giant Bernard beat Yuji Nagata & Manabu Nakanishi (16:45) when Nakamura used a flying cross armbreaker on Nakanishi.

10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Hirooki Goto (31:32) with a Texas Cloverleaf hold (1st defense).

NJPW, 12/9/07 (WPW) (Look!)

9,000 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Jado, Gedo, Tomohiro Ishii & Tomoaki Honma beat Tiger Mask, Ryusuke Taguchi, Yujiro & Tetsuya Naito (9:43) when Ishii used a powerbomb on Yujiro.

2. Minoru & Prince Devitt beat Wataru Inoue & Koji Kanemoto (10:50) when Devitt used the Prince's Throne on Kanemoto.

3. Special Singles Match: Masahiro Chono beat Milano Collection AT (13:56) with a Shining Yakuza kick.

4. Riki Choshu, Super Strong Machine, Jushin Thunder Liger & AKIRA beat Manabu Nakanishi, Takashi Iizuka, Steve Madison & Mitsuhide Hirasawa (10:11) when Choshu used a lariat on Madison.

5. Special Singles Match: Hirooki Goto beat Toru Yano (11:41) with the Shouten.

6. Special Singles Match: Yuji Nagata beat Travis Tomko (11:04) with a backdrop hold.

7. IWGP Heavyweight Title #1 Contender Match: Shinsuke Nakamura beat Togi Makabe (16:09) with the Landslide.

8. Special Singles Match: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Giant Bernard (17:44) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW "WRESTLE KINGDOM II IN TOKYO DOME", 1/4/08 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

Tokyo Dome

27,000 Fans - No Vacancy

1. THIS IS WAR! ~NONSTOP RISING~: Christian Cage TNA Wrestling, AJ Styles TNA Wrestling & Petey Williams TNA Wrestling beat Milano Collection AT, Minoru & Prince Devitt (10:25) when Styles used the Styles Clash on Milano.

2. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Wataru Inoue © beat Christopher Daniels TNA Wrestling (10:17) with a modified Staggerin' Blow (1st defense).

3. Japanese Muscle Monster vs. The American Monster: Manabu Nakanishi beat Abyss TNA Wrestling (6:00) with the Dai*Nakanishi German.

4. NEW JAPAN vs. The Alliance GROUND ZERO: Masato Tanaka ZERO1-MAX, Tatsuhito Takaiwa ZERO1-MAX, Yutaka Yoshie DRADITION & Katsushi Takemura DRADITION beat Takashi Iizuka, Koji Kanemoto, Tiger Mask & Ryusuke Taguchi (8:36) when Yoshie used a diving body press on Taguchi.

5. GET THE TABLE! GET THE HIGHEST! - Hardcore Match: "Team 3D" Brother Ray TNA Wrestling & Brother Devon TNA Wrestling beat Togi Makabe & Toru Yano (13:12) when Devon pinned Makabe after the 3D.

6. ONE NIGHT STAND ~LEGEND vs. VBH~: Tatsumi Fujinami DRADITION, Riki Choshu, Masahiro Chono, Jushin Thunder Liger & AKIRA beat Jado, Gedo, TARU, Shuji Kondo & "brother" YASSHI (7:18) when Choshu used a lariat on YASSHI.

7. Generation of Chaos: Great Muta All Japan beat Hirooki Goto (13:04) with a moonsault press.

8. IWGP Tag Team Title: Giant Bernard & Travis Tomko © beat Rick Steiner TNA Wrestling & Scott Steiner TNA Wrestling (12:50) when Bernard pinned Rick after the Magic Killer (5th defense).

9. Final Resolution~REAL vs. Justice~IWGP 3rd Belt: Kurt Angle TNA Wrestling © beat Yuji Nagata (18:29) with an ankle lock.

10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Shinsuke Nakamura beat Hiroshi Tanahashi © (23:08) with the Landslide to become the 48th champion.

NJPW, 3/9/08 (WPW) (Look!)

7,500 Fans

1. Takashi Iizuka beat Mitsuhide Hirasawa (5:38) with a sleeper hold.

2. Milano Collection AT Return Match: Milano Collection AT, Minoru & Prince Devitt beat Wataru Inoue, Tiger Mask & Taichi Ishikari (10:52) when Devitt used the Prince's Throne on Ishikari.

3. Shiro Koshinaka, Super Strong Machine, Jushin Thunder Liger & AKIRA beat Manabu Nakanishi, Ryusuke Taguchi, Yujiro & Tetsuya Naito (11:57) when AKIRA used a la magistral on Naito.

4. Kyodo Kikaku 35th Anniversary Special Tag: Tatsumi Fujinami DRADITION, Riki Choshu & Masahiro Chono beat Jado, Gedo & Tomoaki Honma (8:29) when Chono used an STF on Jado.

5. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Koji Kanemoto beat Karl Anderson (9:05) with an ankle hold.

6. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Hiroyoshi Tenzan beat Tomohiro Ishii (13:03) with the Anaconda Vice.

7. IWGP Tag Team Title: Togi Makabe & Toru Yano © vs. Shinsuke Nakamura & Giant Bernard went to a no contest (18:27) (1st defense).

8. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Hirooki Goto (20:32) with a small package hold.

NJPW, 3/23/08 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

Amagasaki Memorial Park Gymnasium

5,200 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Tomohiro Ishii & Tomoaki Honma beat Shiro Koshinaka & Super Strong Machine (9:30) when Ishii used a lariat on Machine.

2. Wataru Inoue, Koji Kanemoto, Tiger Mask & Ryusuke Taguchi beat Manabu Nakanishi, Yujiro, Mitsuhide Hirasawa & Tetsuya Naito (12:03) when Inoue used the Triangle Lancer on Hirasawa.

3. New Japan Cup - Semi Final: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Togi Makabe (12:11) with the High Fly Flow.

4. New Japan Cup - Semi Final: Giant Bernard beat Toru Yano (10:44) with the Bernard Driver.

5. Riki Choshu, Masahiro Chono, Jushin Thunder Liger & AKIRA beat Shinsuke Nakamura, Hirooki Goto, Minoru & Prince Devitt (14:37) when Choshu used a lariat on Minoru.

6. Rhino TNA Wrestling beat Karl Anderson (6:19) with the Gore.

7. Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Takashi Iizuka beat Jado & Gedo (13:26) when Tenzan used the Anaconda Vice on Jado.

8. New Japan Cup - Final: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Giant Bernard (18:24) with a front cradle.

NJPW "NEW DIMENSION", 3/30/08 (WPW) (Look!)

Tokyo Korakuen Hall

2,020 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. Karl Anderson beat Mitsuhide Hirasawa (5:04) with a spinebuster.

2. Manabu Nakanishi, Yujiro, Tetsuya Naito & Taichi Ishikari beat Shiro Koshinaka, Super Strong Machine, Jushin Thunder Liger & AKIRA (10:17) when Yujiro used a moonsault press on Machine.

3. Tomohiro Ishii & Tomoaki Honma beat Hirooki Goto & Minoru (11:52) when Ishii used a brainbuster on Minoru.

4. Wataru Inoue & Tiger Mask beat Jado & Gedo (7:50) when Gedo was DQ'd.

5. The flames of war again ~ New Japan vs. ZERO1-MAX: Koji Kanemoto & Ryusuke Taguchi beat Masato Tanaka ZERO1-MAX & Tatsuhito Takaiwa ZERO1-MAX (11:50) when Kanemoto used an ankle hold on Takaiwa.

6. Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Takashi Iizuka beat Togi Makabe & Toru Yano (15:32) when Tenzan used the TTD on Makabe.

7. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Shinsuke Nakamura © beat Hiroshi Tanahashi (24:44) with a cross armbreaker (2nd defense).

NJPW, 8/11/08 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

Yokohama Bunka Gymnasium

3,800 Fans

1. Karl Anderson beat Kazuchika Okada (4:33) with the Gun Stun.

2. G1 Climax - Block A: Shinjiro Otani ZERO1-MAX [4] beat Wataru Inoue [0] (9:56) with a Spiral bomb.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Toru Yano [2] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [2] (11:50) with the Oni Koroshi.

4. G1 Climax - Block A: Satoshi Kojima All Japan [2] beat Manabu Nakanishi [0] (15:15) with a lariat.

5. G1 Climax Special 8 Man Tag: Jado, Gedo, Tomohiro Ishii & Tomoaki Honma beat Riki Choshu, Masahiro Chono, Yujiro & Tetsuya Naito (7:39) when Ishii used a brainbuster on Naito.

6. G1 Climax Special 8 Man Tag: Yuji Nagata, Tiger Mask, Jushin Thunder Liger & AKIRA beat Giant Bernard, Milano Collection AT, Minoru & Prince Devitt (11:59) when AKIRA used a Musasabi press on Minoru.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [4] beat Yutaka Yoshie DRADITION [2] (15:20) with a chickenwing hold.

8. G1 Climax - Block B: Toshiaki Kawada [2] beat Hirooki Goto [0] (13:24) with a running face kick.

9. G1 Climax - Block A: Togi Makabe [2] beat Hiroshi Tanahashi [2] (20:14) with a Prison hold.

NJPW, 8/13/08 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

Tokyo Korakuen Hall

2,050 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

0. Yujiro & Tetsuya Naito beat Mitsuhide Hirasawa & Nobuo Yoshihashi (6:21) when Yujiro used a crab hold on Yoshihashi.

1. G1 Climax Special Tag: Satoshi Kojima All Japan & Milano Collection AT beat Tomohiro Ishii & Tomoaki Honma (8:59) when Kojima used a lariat on Honma.

2. G1 Climax - Block A: Togi Makabe [4] beat Wataru Inoue [0] (12:59) with a Prison hold.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Hirooki Goto [2] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [2] (12:43) by doctor stop.

4. G1 Climax - Block A: Giant Bernard [4] beat Shinjiro Otani ZERO1-MAX [4] (14:12) with the Bernard bomb.

5. G1 Climax Special Tag: Tiger Mask & Ryusuke Taguchi beat Toshiaki Kawada & Taichi Ishikari (10:37) when Tiger used a chickenwing facelock on Ishikari.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Yuji Nagata [2] beat Yutaka Yoshie DRADITION [2] (15:38) with a backdrop hold.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Toru Yano [4] beat Shinsuke Nakamura [4] (12:53) by pinfall.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Manabu Nakanishi [2] beat Hiroshi Tanahashi [2] (17:33) with the Dai*Nakanishi German.

NJPW, 8/16/08 (SXW) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

8,500 Fans - No Vacancy

0. Tomohiro Ishii, Tomoaki Honma & Karl Anderson beat Yujiro, Tetsuya Naito & Kazuchika Okada (8:30) when Anderson used the Gun Stun on Okada.

1. G1 Climax - Block A: Wataru Inoue [2] beat Manabu Nakanishi [6] (8:38) with a modified Triangle Lancer.

2. G1 Climax - Block B: Hirooki Goto [6] beat Toru Yano [4] (9:11) with the Shouten.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Yutaka Yoshie DRADITION [6] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [2] (15:09) with a diving body press.

4. G1 Climax - Block A: Togi Makabe [6] beat Giant Bernard [6] (10:56) with a top rope King Kong kneedrop.

5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Minoru & Prince Devitt © beat Jushin Thunder Liger & AKIRA (18:09) when Devitt used the Prince's Throne on AKIRA (1st defense).

6. G1 Climax - Block A: Satoshi Kojima All Japan [7] vs. Shinjiro Otani ZERO1-MAX [7] went to a draw (30:00) when the time limit expired.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Toshiaki Kawada [6] beat Yuji Nagata [6] (16:38) with a running face kick.

8. G1 WORLD WAR II "DOMINANCE AND INTENSITY": Kurt Angle TNA Wrestling & Shinsuke Nakamura beat Hiroshi Tanahashi & AJ Styles TNA Wrestling (14:09) when Angle used the Angle slam on Tanahashi.

NJPW, 12/6/08 (WPW) (Look!)

8,500 Fans - No Vacancy

0. Mitsuhide Hirasawa beat Nobuo Yoshihashi (6:41) with the Hira Bottom.

1. Tomohiro Ishii, Tomoaki Honma & Karl Anderson beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask & AKIRA (10:10) when Ishii used a brainbuster on AKIRA.

2. Milano Collection AT & Taichi Ishikari beat Minoru & Kazuchika Okada (12:13) when Milano used a super scrap kick on Okada.

3. Low Ki, Jado & Gedo beat Ryusuke Taguchi, Yujiro & Tetsuya Naito (14:43) when Jado pinned Naito.

4. Takashi Iizuka beat Wataru Inoue (11:39) with a Jigoku Tsuki.

5. Shinsuke Nakamura & Hirooki Goto beat Riki Choshu & Masahiro Chono (9:34) when Nakamura used a cross armbreaker on Choshu.

6. New Japan vs. ZERO1-MAX: Shinjiro Otani ZERO1-MAX & Masato Tanaka ZERO1-MAX beat Yuji Nagata & Koji Kanemoto (14:50) when Tanaka used the Sliding D on Nagata.

7. IWGP Tag Team Title: Togi Makabe & Toru Yano © beat Manabu Nakanishi & Yutaka Yoshie DRADITION (21:11) when Makabe used a top rope King Kong kneedrop on Yoshie (4th defense).

8. HIGH FLYING STAR going to TOKYO DOME ~prominence~: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Giant Bernard (17:43) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW, 12/7/08 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

5,000 Fans

0. Tomoaki Honma & Karl Anderson beat Mitsuhide Hirasawa & Nobuo Yoshihashi (7:00) when Anderson used the Gun Stun on Yoshihashi.

1. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Yujiro & Tetsuya Naito © beat Jado & Gedo (18:25) when Naito used a Stardust press on Jado (1st defense).

2. Koji Kanemoto, Tiger Mask & Kazuchika Okada beat Milano Collection AT, Minoru & Taichi Ishikari (11:11) when Tiger used a Tiger suplex hold on Ishikari.

3. Riki Choshu, Yuji Nagata & Wataru Inoue beat Masahiro Chono, Jushin Thunder Liger & AKIRA (8:34) when Nagata used a backdrop hold on AKIRA.

4. Manabu Nakanishi & Yutaka Yoshie DRADITION beat Takashi Iizuka & Tomohiro Ishii (11:19) when Nakanishi used an Argentine backbreaker on Ishii.

5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Low Ki © beat Ryusuke Taguchi (18:08) with a diving footstomp (1st defense).

6. Wrestle Kingdom Duel for Existence ~tempest~: Giant Bernard beat Hirooki Goto (13:55) with the Bernard Driver.

7. Wrestle Kingdom Duel for Existence ~sublimation~: Shinsuke Nakamura beat Toru Yano (13:13) with a double-arm piledriver.

8. Wrestle Kingdom Duel for Existence ~prominence~: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Togi Makabe (21:03) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW "WRESTLE KINGDOM III IN TOKYO DOME", 1/4/09 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

Tokyo Dome

40,000 Fans

0. Milano Collection AT, Minoru & Taichi Ishikari beat Mitsuhide Hirasawa, Kazuchika Okada & Nobuo Yoshihashi (6:24) when Milano used a super scrap kick on Yoshihashi.

1. Wrestle Kingdom Grand Opening VIENTO DORADO: Mistico, Ryusuke Taguchi & Prince Devitt beat Averno, Jado & Gedo (9:50) when Mistico used the La Mistica on Averno.

2. Jushin Thunder Liger 20th Anniversary Match: Jushin Thunder Liger & Takuma Sano Pro Wrestling NOAH beat Wataru Inoue & Koji Kanemoto (8:47) when Liger used an avalanche-style brainbuster on Kanemoto.

3. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title ~Tread on!!~: Alex Shelley TNA Wrestling & Chris Sabin TNA Wrestling beat Yujiro & Tetsuya Naito © (13:21) when Sabin pinned Naito after the Made in Detroit to become the 22nd champions.

4. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title ~Ballistic interception~: Tiger Mask beat Low Ki © (8:48) with a modified Tiger suplex hold to become the 56th champion.

5. Fighting Holdings Competition: Riki Choshu, Masahiro Chono, Kurt Angle TNA Wrestling & Kevin Nash TNA Wrestling beat Giant Bernard, Takashi Iizuka, Tomohiro Ishii & Karl Anderson (7:09) when Angle used an ankle lock on Anderson.

6. World Heavyweight Title ~Crusade for Justice~: Yuji Nagata © beat Masato Tanaka ZERO1-MAX (11:41) with a backdrop hold (3rd defense).

7. New Japan vs. NOAH Battle Tendencies ~the invasion~: Jun Akiyama Pro Wrestling NOAH beat Manabu Nakanishi (10:27) with a wrist-clutch Exploder.

8. IWGP Tag Team Title - Hardcore Rules: "Team 3D" Brother Ray TNA Wrestling & Brother Devon TNA Wrestling beat Togi Makabe & Toru Yano © (15:34) when Ray pinned Makabe after the 3D to become the 52nd champions.

9. New Japan vs. NOAH Battle Tendencies ~the encounter~: Shinsuke Nakamura & Hirooki Goto beat Mitsuharu Misawa Pro Wrestling NOAH & Takashi Sugiura Pro Wrestling NOAH (15:17) when Nakamura used a flying cross armbreaker on Sugiura.

10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Keiji Muto All Japan © (30:22) with the High Fly Flow to become the 50th champion.

NJPW, 2/15/09 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

9,300 Fans - Super No Vacancy

0. Special Tag Match: Koji Kanemoto & OKUMURA beat Kazuchika Okada & Nobuo Yoshihashi (6:22) when Kanemoto used an ankle hold on Yoshihashi.

1. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title #1 Contender 4WAY Tag: Yujiro & Tetsuya Naito beat Ryusuke Taguchi & Prince Devitt, Jado & Gedo and Milano Collection AT & Taichi Ishikari (9:04) when Naito used a Stardust press on Ishikari.

2. Riki Choshu, Manabu Nakanishi, Wataru Inoue & Mitsuhide Hirasawa beat Takashi Iizuka, Tomohiro Ishii, Karl Anderson & Tomoaki Honma (7:17) when Inoue used the Oracion Flame on Honma.

3. Special Tag Match - NJPW vs. TNA Augmented Reality: James Storm TNA Wrestling & Robert Roode TNA Wrestling beat Masahiro Chono & AKIRA (9:22) when Roode used the DWI on AKIRA.

4. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Tiger Mask © beat Jushin Thunder Liger (11:22) with a Destroy suplex hold (1st defense).

5. Special Singles Match - Burn the Debt: Yuji Nagata beat Hirooki Goto (16:57) with a backdrop hold.

6. CMLL World Welterweight Title - Lucha Libre Globalization: Mistico © beat Mephisto (12:01) with the La Mistica.

7. Special Singles Match - Wrestle-incident DIE OR BREED: Kurt Angle TNA Wrestling beat Giant Bernard (14:19) with an ankle lock.

8. IWGP Tag Team Title - Hardcore Rules: "Team 3D" Brother Ray TNA Wrestling & Brother Devon TNA Wrestling © beat Togi Makabe & Toru Yano (17:50) when Devon pinned Makabe after the 3D (1st defense).

9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Shinsuke Nakamura (24:26) with the High Fly Flow (1st defense).

NJPW, 3/8/09 (WPW) (Look!)

8,500 Fans - No Vacancy

0. Tiger Mask, Ryusuke Taguchi, Prince Devitt & Kazuchika Okada beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Koji Kanemoto, Taichi Ishikari & Nobuo Yoshihashi (6:44) when Devitt used a diving footstomp on Yoshihashi.

1. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Takashi Iizuka beat Tomoaki Honma (10:53) with a Jigoku Tsuki.

2. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Wataru Inoue vs. Tomohiro Ishii went to a double countout (3:18).

2b. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Tomohiro Ishii beat Wataru Inoue (9:15) by countout.

3. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Milano Collection AT beat Toru Yano (9:50) with a jackknife hold.

4. Riki Choshu & Masahiro Chono beat Jado & Gedo (7:46) when Chono used a Shining Yakuza kick on Jado.

5. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Hirooki Goto beat Karl Anderson (11:10) with a modified armlock.

6. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Yutaka Yoshie DRADITION beat Manabu Nakanishi (20:29) with a diving body press.

7. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Shinsuke Nakamura beat Togi Makabe (15:32) with the Landslide.

8. New Japan Cup Special Tag Match ~ Soul of AICHI: Giant Bernard & Val Venis beat Hiroshi Tanahashi & Yuji Nagata (14:41) when Bernard used the Bernard Driver on Tanahashi.

NJPW "EXCITING BATTLE IN OKINAWA 2009", 3/29/09 (Look!)

Okinawa Prefectural Budokan

2,500 Fans

1. Okinawa Pro Offer Match: Shisaou Okinawa Pro, Captain "Churaumi Pirates" Zack Okinawa Pro & Mil Mongoose Okinawa Pro beat Super Delfin Okinawa Pro, Kaijin Habu Otoko Okinawa Pro & Menso~re Oyaji Okinawa Pro (9:37) when Shisaou used the Final Shisa on Oyaji.

2. Tiger Mask, Ryusuke Taguchi & Prince Devitt beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Koji Kanemoto & Taichi Ishikari (11:49) when Tiger used a Tiger suplex hold on Ishikari.

3. Tomohiro Ishii & Jado beat Wataru Inoue & Nobuo Yoshihashi (11:27) when Jado used the Crossface of JADO on Yoshihashi.

4. Yuji Nagata & Manabu Nakanishi beat Riki Choshu & Kazuchika Okada (10:39) when Nagata used a backdrop hold on Okada.

5. Togi Makabe, Toru Yano & Takashi Iizuka beat Shinsuke Nakamura, Hirooki Goto & Milano Collection AT (16:41) when Yano used the Oni Koroshi on Milano.

6. Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Karl Anderson (12:09) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW "RESOLUTION '09", 4/5/09 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

8,000 Fans

1. Koji Kanemoto beat Kazuchika Okada (8:27) by referee stop.

2. Tomohiro Ishii, Jado & Tomoaki Honma beat Wataru Inoue, Milano Collection AT & Taichi Ishikari (8:52) when Honma used a diving headbutt on Ishikari.

3. Resolution '09 Special 6 Man Tag Match - NJPW Greatest Heritage: Masahiro Chono, Jushin Thunder Liger & AKIRA beat Riki Choshu, Super Strong Machine & El Samurai (8:19) when AKIRA used a Musasabi press on Samurai.

4. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Alex Shelley TNA Wrestling & Chris Sabin TNA Wrestling © beat Ryusuke Taguchi & Prince Devitt (12:54) when Shelley pinned Devitt after the Made in Detroit (2nd defense).

5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title - Belt Contra Mascara: Tiger Mask © vs. Black Tiger went to a double countout (6:47).

5a. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title - Belt Contra Mascara: Tiger Mask © beat Black Tiger (4:49) with a Destroy suplex hold (2nd defense).

6. Resolution '09 Special Tag Match - Big Comeback WILD HEART: Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson beat Manabu Nakanishi & Takao Omori (15:50) when Anderson used the Gun Stun on Omori.

7. Resolution '09 Special Singles Match - HUGE RIOT: Hirooki Goto beat Toru Yano (16:10) with a modified armlock.

8. Resolution '09 Special Singles Match - Bolt from the blue - Chain Death Match: Takashi Iizuka beat Yuji Nagata (21:58) by referee stop.

9. Resolution '09 Special Singles Match - The end of discord: Shinsuke Nakamura beat Togi Makabe (12:42) with the Landslide.

10. IWGP Heavyweight Title - WHICH IS GENIUS?: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Kurt Angle TNA Wrestling (15:11) with the High Fly Flow (2nd defense).

NJPW "WRESTLING DONTAKU 2009", 5/3/09 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

5,500 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. Mitsuhide Hirasawa beat Nobuo Yoshihashi (6:18) with the Hira Bottom.

2. Milano Collection AT & Taichi beat Ryusuke Taguchi & Prince Devitt (10:15) when Milano used the Victoria Milanese on Taguchi.

3. Wataru Inoue, AKIRA & Kazuchika Okada vs. Tomohiro Ishii, Black Tiger & Jado went to a draw (9:39) when Inoue & Ishii were counted out.

4. Manabu Nakanishi & Takao Omori beat Riki Choshu & Masahiro Chono (12:07) when Nakanishi used an Argentine backbreaker on Choshu.

5. Wrestling Dontaku 2009 Special Tag Match - TENJIN Deadline: Shinsuke Nakamura & Toru Yano beat Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma (11:32) when Nakamura used the Landslide on Honma.

6. Wrestling Dontaku 2009 Special Tag Match - HAKATA Cross Fire: Jushin Thunder Liger & CIMA Dragon Gate beat Tiger Mask & Koji Kanemoto (13:03) when Liger used the CTB on Kanemoto.

7. Justice Revenge in FUKUOKA - Dog Collar Chain Death Match: Yuji Nagata beat Takashi Iizuka (20:07) by KO.

8. TenKoji Return - IWGP Tag Team Title #1 Contender Match: Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima All Japan (18:44) when Anderson used the Gun Stun on Tenzan.

9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Hirooki Goto (29:39) with the High Fly Flow (3rd defense).

NJPW "DISSIDENCE", 5/6/09 (SXW) (Look!)

Tokyo Korakuen Hall

2,005 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

0. Jushin Thunder Liger, Koji Kanemoto & AKIRA beat Mitsuhide Hirasawa, Kazuchika Okada & Nobuo Yoshihashi (4:53) when AKIRA used a Musasabi press on Yoshihashi.

1. Ryusuke Taguchi & Prince Devitt beat Milano Collection AT & Taichi (11:27) when Devitt used a brainbuster on Taichi.

2. Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma beat Karl Anderson & Jado (5:14) when Makabe used a top rope King Kong kneedrop on Jado.

3. Shinsuke Nakamura, Toru Yano & Giant Bernard beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Yuji Nagata & Super Strong Machine (9:32) when Nakamura used the Landslide on Tenzan.

4. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Tiger Mask © beat Black Tiger (10:12) with a Destroy suplex hold (3rd defense).

5. Special Singles Match - Rule of Dissidence: Hirooki Goto beat Takao Omori (11:33) with a modified armlock.

6. Falls Count Anywhere Match: Wataru Inoue beat Tomohiro Ishii (24:31) with the Oracion Flame.

7. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Manabu Nakanishi beat Hiroshi Tanahashi © (21:42) with a German suplex hold to become the 51st champion.

NJPW "DOMINION 6.20", 6/20/09 (WPW) (Look!)

5,800 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. Jushin Thunder Liger & AKIRA beat Koji Kanemoto & Nobuo Yoshihashi (6:47) when AKIRA used a Musasabi press on Yoshihashi.

2. Takao Omori & Yutaka Yoshie DRADITION beat Super Strong Machine & Mitsuhide Hirasawa (5:26) when Omori used an Axe Bomber on Hirasawa.

3. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title #1 Contender Match: Ryusuke Taguchi & Prince Devitt beat Milano Collection AT & Taichi (13:13) when Taguchi used the Dodon on Taichi.

4. Mascara Contra Mascara: Tiger Mask beat Black Tiger (4:32) with a chickenwing hold.

5. Shinsuke Nakamura, Takashi Iizuka, Tomohiro Ishii & Jado beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Yuji Nagata, Wataru Inoue & Tomoaki Honma (12:12) when Nakamura used a knee kick on Inoue.

6. Special Singles Match - NJPW vs. NOAH Battle Diffusions I: Go Shiozaki Pro Wrestling NOAH beat Kazuchika Okada (8:28) with the Go Flasher.

7. IWGP Tag Team Title - Hardcore Rules: "Team 3D" Brother Ray TNA Wrestling & Brother Devon TNA Wrestling © beat Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson (18:04) when Devon pinned Anderson after a super powerbomb through a table (3rd defense).

8. Special Singles Match - NJPW vs. NOAH Battle Diffusions II: Takashi Sugiura Pro Wrestling NOAH beat Hirooki Goto (14:42) with an Olympic slam.

9. Special Singles Match - Dominion's Scepter: Toru Yano beat Togi Makabe (14:16) with the Oni Koroshi.

10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Manabu Nakanishi © (31:18) with the High Fly Flow to become the 52nd champion.

NJPW, 7/20/09 (WPW) (Look!)

Tsukisamu Alpha Court Dome

5,300 Fans - No Vacancy

1. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Ryusuke Taguchi & Prince Devitt © beat Milano Collection AT & Taichi (17:09) when Taguchi used a small package hold on Milano (1st defense).

2. Giant Bernard, Val Venis, Karl Anderson, Tomohiro Ishii & Jado beat Manabu Nakanishi, Takao Omori, Wataru Inoue, AKIRA & Kazuchika Okada (9:44) when Bernard used the Bernard Driver on Okada.

3. Shinsuke Nakamura beat Tomoaki Honma (7:24) with a flying cross armbreaker.

4. Yuji Nagata, Hirooki Goto & Mitsuhide Hirasawa beat Riki Choshu, Masahiro Chono & Jushin Thunder Liger (11:58) when Goto used the Sho-Ryu Kekkai on Liger.

5. Chain Death Match - TENZAN vs. IIZUKA Phase-3: Hiroyoshi Tenzan beat Takashi Iizuka (15:34) by KO.

6. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Tiger Mask © beat Koji Kanemoto (11:32) with a Destroy suplex hold (4th defense).

7. Special Singles Match - Northern Dispute in Sapporo: Togi Makabe beat Toru Yano (13:59) with a top rope King Kong kneedrop.

8. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Takashi Sugiura Pro Wrestling NOAH (24:14) with the High Fly Flow (1st defense).

NJPW, 8/7/09 (SXW) (Look!)

Hiroshima Sun Plaza

3,000 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Togi Makabe beat Karl Anderson (5:18) with a top rope King Kong kneedrop.

2. G1 Climax - Block A: TAJIRI Hustle [2] beat Giant Bernard [0] (10:33) with a Buzzsaw kick.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Manabu Nakanishi [2] beat Takashi Iizuka [0] (11:58) by DQ.

4. G1 Climax - Block A: Masato Tanaka ZERO1 [2] beat Toru Yano [0] (10:44) with the Sliding D.

5. Tiger Mask & Jushin Thunder Liger beat Yuji Nagata & Kazuchika Okada (10:20) when Tiger used a chickenwing facelock on Okada.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Hiroyoshi Tenzan [2] beat Takashi Sugiura Pro Wrestling NOAH [0] (12:42) with the Anaconda Vice.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [2] beat Hirooki Goto [0] (16:42) with a knee kick.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Takao Omori [2] beat Hiroshi Tanahashi [0] (18:20) with an Axe Bomber.

NJPW, 8/8/09 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

4,500 Fans

1. Ryusuke Taguchi & Prince Devitt beat Milano Collection AT & Taichi (12:33) when Devitt used a high-angle front cradle on Taichi.

2. G1 Climax - Block A: Toru Yano [2] beat TAJIRI Hustle [2] (11:34) by DQ.

3. G1 Climax - Block A: Takao Omori [4] beat Togi Makabe [0] (14:40) with an Axe Bomber.

4. Tomohiro Ishii, Karl Anderson & YAMATO Dragon Gate beat Manabu Nakanishi, Tiger Mask & Kazuchika Okada (10:27) when Anderson used the Gun Stun on Okada.

5. G1 Climax - Block B: Yuji Nagata [2] beat Hirooki Goto [0] (17:48) with a backdrop hold.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Hiroyoshi Tenzan [4] beat Takashi Iizuka [0] (10:59) by DQ.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [4] beat Takashi Sugiura Pro Wrestling NOAH [0] (13:51) with a knee kick.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [2] beat Giant Bernard [0] (19:57) with a front cradle.

NJPW, 8/9/09 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

4,700 Fans

1. TAJIRI Hustle beat Mitsuhide Hirasawa (7:37) with a Buzzsaw kick.

2. G1 Climax - Block A: Masato Tanaka ZERO1 [4] beat Takao Omori [4] (13:08) with the Sliding D.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [6] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [4] (8:41) with the Boma Ye.

4. G1 Climax - Block A: Giant Bernard [2] beat Togi Makabe [0] (12:15) with the Bernard Driver.

5. Ryusuke Taguchi & Prince Devitt beat Jado & YAMATO Dragon Gate (13:02) when Taguchi used the Dodon on Jado.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Hirooki Goto [2] beat Manabu Nakanishi [2] (14:55) with the Shouten.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Yuji Nagata [3] vs. Takashi Sugiura Pro Wrestling NOAH [1] went to a draw (30:00) when the time limit expired.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [4] beat Toru Yano [2] (18:39) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW, 8/10/09 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

Yokohama Bunka Gymnasium

3,800 Fans

1. Toru Yano & Tomohiro Ishii beat Tiger Mask & Kazuchika Okada (9:59) when Yano used the Oni Koroshi on Okada.

2. G1 Climax - Block A: Giant Bernard [4] beat Takao Omori [4] (10:11) with the Bernard Driver.

3. G1 Climax - Block A: Masato Tanaka ZERO1 [6] beat TAJIRI Hustle [2] (11:24) by DQ.

4. G1 Climax - Block B: Yuji Nagata [5] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [4] (11:01) with a backdrop hold.

5. Hirooki Goto, Ryusuke Taguchi & Prince Devitt beat Wataru Inoue, Milano Collection AT & Taichi (10:05) when Goto used the Sho-Ryu Kekkai on Taichi.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [8] beat Takashi Iizuka [0] (5:11) with the Boma Ye.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Takashi Sugiura Pro Wrestling NOAH [3] beat Manabu Nakanishi [2] (14:22) with an Olympic slam.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [5] vs. Togi Makabe [1] went to a draw (30:00) when the time limit expired.

NJPW, 8/13/09 (WPW) (Look!)

8,400 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. Tiger Mask & Mistico beat Tomohiro Ishii & OKUMURA (10:09) when Mistico used the La Mistica on OKUMURA.

2. G1 Climax - Block B: Hirooki Goto [6] beat Takashi Iizuka [0] (12:24) by DQ.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Manabu Nakanishi [6] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [4] (10:30) with the Hercules Cutter.

4. G1 Climax - Block A: Toru Yano [6] beat Giant Bernard [5] (9:50) with a horizontal cradle.

5. Takashi Sugiura Pro Wrestling NOAH & Atsushi Aoki Pro Wrestling NOAH beat Super Strong Machine & Kazuchika Okada (11:24) when Sugiura used an Olympic slam on Okada.

6. G1 Climax - Block A: Togi Makabe [5] beat Masato Tanaka ZERO1 [7] (12:29) with a top rope King Kong kneedrop.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [10] beat Yuji Nagata [5] (17:41) with the Boma Ye.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: TAJIRI Hustle [4] beat Hiroshi Tanahashi [5] (18:03) with a Buzzsaw kick.

NJPW, 8/15/09 (SXW) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

8,800 Fans

1. Wataru Inoue, Prince Devitt & Kazuchika Okada beat Giant Bernard, Karl Anderson & OKUMURA (8:49) when Inoue used a double-arm facebuster on OKUMURA.

2. G1 Climax - Block B: Takashi Iizuka [2] beat Yuji Nagata [5] (7:53) by DQ.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [12] beat Manabu Nakanishi [6] (7:10) with the Boma Ye.

4. G1 Climax - Block B: Takashi Sugiura Pro Wrestling NOAH [7] beat Hirooki Goto [6] (13:32) with an avalanche-style Olympic slam.

5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Mistico beat Tiger Mask © (12:36) with the La Mistica to become the 57th champion.

6. G1 Climax - Block A: Takao Omori [6] beat TAJIRI Hustle [4] (1:05) by DQ.

7. G1 Climax - Block A: Togi Makabe [7] beat Toru Yano [6] (13:18) with a top rope King Kong kneedrop.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [7] beat Masato Tanaka ZERO1 [7] (22:28) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW "DESTRUCTION '09", 11/8/09 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

7,500 Fans

1. Jado & Gedo beat Ryusuke Taguchi & Prince Devitt (9:32) when Gedo used the Gedo clutch on Taguchi.

2. TAJIRI Hustle beat Kazuchika Okada (9:03) with a la magistral.

3. Manabu Nakanishi, Takao Omori & Koji Kanemoto beat Masahiro Chono, Jushin Thunder Liger & AKIRA (9:44) when Nakanishi used an Argentine backbreaker on AKIRA.

4. Yuji Nagata & Wataru Inoue beat Toru Yano & Tomohiro Ishii (11:00) when Nagata used a backdrop hold on Ishii.

5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Tiger Mask beat Mistico © (12:01) with a modified armlock to become the 58th champion.

6. IWGP Tag Team Title: "Team 3D" Brother Ray TNA Wrestling & Brother Devon TNA Wrestling © vs. Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson went to a double countout (15:42) (1st defense).

7. Special Singles Match - DESTRUCTION AWAKING!!: Masato Tanaka ZERO1 beat Hirooki Goto (14:28) with the Sliding D.

8. Chain Death Match - DESTRUCTION BURST!!: Togi Makabe beat Takashi Iizuka (16:55) by KO.

9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Shinsuke Nakamura © beat Hiroshi Tanahashi (22:47) with the Boma Ye (2nd defense).

NJPW "EXCITING BATTLE IN OKINAWA 2010", 1/22/10

Okinawa Prefectural Budokan

2,750 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Jushin Thunder Liger, Super Delfin Okinawa Pro, Kaijin Habu Otoko Okinawa Pro & Golden Pine Okinawa Pro beat Ryusuke Taguchi, Shisaou Okinawa Pro, Mil Mongoose Okinawa Pro & Menso~re Oyaji Okinawa Pro (12:06) when Otoko used the Moudoku Habu Kuubaku on Oyaji.

2. Yuji Nagata & Mitsuhide Hirasawa beat Riki Choshu & Kazuchika Okada (9:52) when Nagata used a backdrop hold on Okada.

3. Masahiro Chono & Koji Kanemoto beat Super Strong Machine & Tiger Mask (10:25) when Chono used a Shining Yakuza kick on Machine.

4. Toru Yano & Takashi Iizuka beat Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma (11:47) when Yano used the Oni Koroshi on Honma.

5. Manabu Nakanishi, Hirooki Goto & Wataru Inoue beat Shinsuke Nakamura, Jado & Gedo (15:34) when Nakanishi used an Argentine backbreaker on Gedo.

6. Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Tomohiro Ishii (14:14) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW, 3/20/10 (WPW) (Look!)

9,000 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Jushin Thunder Liger, Koji Kanemoto & El Samurai beat Tiger Mask, Ryusuke Taguchi & Kyosuke Mikami (5:19) when Liger used a shotei on Mikami.

2. Riki Choshu, Manabu Nakanishi & Tomoaki Honma beat Takashi Iizuka, Tomohiro Ishii & Gedo (8:33) when Nakanishi used an Argentine backbreaker on Gedo.

3. Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson beat Yuji Nagata & Mitsuhide Hirasawa (12:05) when Anderson pinned Hirasawa after the Magic Killer.

4. New Japan Cup - Round 2: Masato Tanaka ZERO1 beat Wataru Inoue (13:05) with the Sliding D.

5. New Japan Cup - Round 2: Togi Makabe beat Toru Yano (14:26) with a top rope King Kong kneedrop.

6. New Japan Cup Special Singles Match: Shinsuke Nakamura beat Strong Man (9:09) with the Boma Ye.

7. New Japan Cup - Round 2: Hirooki Goto beat Yujiro Takahashi (15:04) with the Shouten.

8. New Japan Cup - Round 2: Tetsuya Naito beat Hiroshi Tanahashi (23:17) with a Stardust press.

NJPW, 8/10/10 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

Yokohama Bunka Gymnasium

4,900 Fans

1. G1 Climax - Block A: Tetsuya Naito [5] beat Karl Anderson [2] (11:52) with a Stardust press.

2. G1 Climax - Block B: Satoshi Kojima [6] beat Wataru Inoue [0] (13:56) with a lariat.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Giant Bernard [6] beat Hirooki Goto [4] (11:25) with the Bernard Driver.

4. Special Tag Match: Prince Devitt & Ryusuke Taguchi beat Toru Yano & Gedo (8:45) when Taguchi used the Dodon on Gedo.

5. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [4] beat Yujiro Takahashi [0] (11:47) with the Boma Ye.

6. G1 Climax - Block A: Togi Makabe [4] beat Strong Man [0] (5:57) with a King Kong kneedrop.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Yuji Nagata [4] beat Go Shiozaki Pro Wrestling NOAH [4] (16:25) with a backdrop hold.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [5] beat Manabu Nakanishi [4] (15:01) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW, 8/13/10 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

Tokyo Korakuen Hall

2,005 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. G1 Climax - Block B: Wataru Inoue [2] beat Yujiro Takahashi [0] (8:19) with the Spear of Justice.

2. G1 Climax - Block A: Manabu Nakanishi [8] beat Strong Man [2] (8:41) with the Hercules Cutter.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Satoshi Kojima [8] beat Giant Bernard [6] (11:44) with a lariat.

4. Special Tag Match: Go Shiozaki Pro Wrestling NOAH & Atsushi Aoki Pro Wrestling NOAH beat Shinsuke Nakamura & Gedo (12:19) when Shiozaki used the Go Flasher on Gedo.

5. G1 Climax - Block A: Togi Makabe [6] beat Karl Anderson [2] (11:07) with a King Kong kneedrop.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Hirooki Goto [8] beat Yuji Nagata [6] (15:22) with a foot-arrangement cradle.

7. G1 Climax - Block A: Prince Devitt [6] beat Tetsuya Naito [5] (11:42) with the Bloody Sunday.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [7] beat Toru Yano [6] (14:49) with the Sling Blade.

NJPW, 8/15/10 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

1. G1 Climax - Block B: Yujiro Takahashi [4] beat Yuji Nagata [8] (5:28) with a moonsault press.

2. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [9] vs. Go Shiozaki Pro Wrestling NOAH [9] went to a draw (30:00) when the time limit expired.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Satoshi Kojima [10] beat Hirooki Goto [8] (12:09) with a lariat.

4. G1 Climax - Block A: Toru Yano [8] beat Prince Devitt [8] (7:26) with the Kagamiwari.

5. G1 Climax - Block A: Tetsuya Naito [7] beat Manabu Nakanishi [8] (10:52) with a front cradle.

6. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [9] beat Togi Makabe [8] (11:58) with a Japanese leg roll clutch hold.

7. Special Tag Match: Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson beat Strong Man & Wataru Inoue (8:20) when Anderson used the Gun Stun on Strong Man.

8. G1 Climax Special 6 Man Tag Match: Genichiro Tenryu, Toshiaki Kawada & Tiger Mask beat Riki Choshu, Super Strong Machine & AKIRA (8:17) when Tiger used a flying cradle on AKIRA.

9. G1 Climax - Final: Satoshi Kojima beat Hiroshi Tanahashi (21:25) with a lariat.

NJPW "WRESTLE KINGDOM V IN TOKYO DOME", 1/4/11 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

Tokyo Dome

42,000 Fans - No Vacancy

0-1. World Wrestling Interpromotional Match: Wataru Inoue, Tiger Mask, Tomoaki Honma & Tama Tonga beat Yujiro Takahashi, Tomohiro Ishii, Jado & Gedo (7:33) when Inoue used the Spear of Justice on Gedo.

0-2. World Wrestling Invitation Match: Koji Kanemoto & Ryusuke Taguchi beat Kenny Omega Dramatic Dream Team & Taichi (8:04) when Taguchi pinned Taichi.

1. IWGP Tag Team Title - 3WAY Match: Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson © beat James Storm TNA Wrestling & Robert Roode TNA Wrestling and Manabu Nakanishi & Strong Man (8:36) when Anderson used the Gun Stun on Roode (4th defense).

2. ROAD TO FANTASIC MANIA: La Sombra & Mascara Dorada beat Jushin Thunder Liger & Hector Garza (7:42) when Sombra pinned Liger.

3. DEEP SLEEP TO LOSE: Hiroyoshi Tenzan beat Takashi Iizuka (11:13) with the Anaconda Cross.

4. NJPW-TNA Greatest Showcase: Rob Van Dam TNA Wrestling beat Toru Yano (11:28) with the Five Star Frog Splash.

5. NO JUSTICE, NO LIFE: Yuji Nagata beat Minoru Suzuki (16:15) with a backdrop hold.

6. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Prince Devitt © beat Kota Ibushi Dramatic Dream Team (16:22) with an avalanche-style Bloody Sunday (4th defense).

7. NJPW vs. NOAH Battle Combustion I - Kazuchika Okada Return Match: Takashi Sugiura Pro Wrestling NOAH & Yoshihiro Takayama beat Hirooki Goto & Kazuchika Okada (12:08) when Takayama used an Everest German on Okada.

8. TNA World Heavyweight Title: Jeff Hardy TNA Wrestling © beat Tetsuya Naito (11:04) with a Swanton bomb.

9. NJPW vs. NOAH Battle Combustion II: Shinsuke Nakamura beat Go Shiozaki Pro Wrestling NOAH (14:17) with the Boma Ye.

10. The Absolute Exhaust: Togi Makabe beat Masato Tanaka ZERO1 (12:46) with a King Kong kneedrop.

11. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Satoshi Kojima © (21:57) with the High Fly Flow to become the 56th champion.

NJPW "THE NEW BEGINNING", 2/20/11 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

Sendai Sun Plaza Hall

3,200 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. Tama Tonga beat Hiromu Takahashi (5:20) with the Tongan Twist.

2. Jushin Thunder Liger, Ryusuke Taguchi & KUSHIDA beat Jado, Gedo & Killer Rabbit (8:45) when KUSHIDA used the Midnight Express on Rabbit.

3. Mascara contra Mascara: Tiger Mask beat Tomohiro Ishii (8:45) with a Tiger suplex hold.

4. Elimination Match: Shinsuke Nakamura, Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka & Yujiro Takahashi beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Yuji Nagata, Wataru Inoue & King Fale (21:41). Takahashi used the Tokyo Pimps on Fale (4:43). Tenzan used the TTD on Takahashi (6:18). Iizuka threw Tenzan over the top rope (13:58). Inoue used the Spear of Justice on Iizuka (14:56). Yano used the Uragasumi on Inoue (15:30). Nagata used an inside cradle on Yano (18:10). Nakamura used the Boma Ye on Nagata (21:41).

5. IWGP Tag Team Title: Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson © beat Manabu Nakanishi & Strong Man (18:28) when Bernard used the Bernard Driver on Strong Man (6th defense).

6. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Prince Devitt © beat TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo (13:17) with the Bloody Sunday (5th defense).

7. Special Tag Match: MVP & Taichi beat Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma (11:29) when MVP used the TTB on Honma.

8. Special Singles Match: Hirooki Goto beat Tetsuya Naito (17:36) with the Shouten Kai.

9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Satoshi Kojima (22:22) with the High Fly Flow (1st defense)

NJPW "NEW DIMENSION ~PRAY, HOPE, POWER~", 4/3/11 (WPW) (Look!)

Tokyo Korakuen Hall

2,025 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. Killer Rabbit & Killer Rabbit beat Kyosuke Mikami & Hiromu Takahashi (8:00) when Rabbit used a tombstone piledriver on Takahashi.

2. Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka & Tomohiro Ishii beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask & Tomoaki Honma (7:51) when Yano used the Oni Koroshi on Honma.

3. Masato Tanaka ZERO1, Yujiro Takahashi & Tetsuya Naito beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Wataru Inoue & King Fale (11:35) when Tanaka used the Sliding D on Fale.

4. CMLL World Welterweight Title: Ryusuke Taguchi © beat Madoka (12:17) with the Dodon (1st defense).

5. Special 6 Man Tag Match: Shinsuke Nakamura, Jado & Gedo beat Manabu Nakanishi, Kota Ibushi Dramatic Dream Team & Kenny Omega Dramatic Dream Team (16:31) when Nakamura used the Boma Ye on Nakanishi.

6. Special Tag Match: Satoshi Kojima & TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo beat Togi Makabe & KUSHIDA (12:40) when TAKA used the Michinoku Driver II on KUSHIDA.

7. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Yuji Nagata (35:30) with the High Fly Flow (2nd defense).

NJPW "WRESTLING DONTAKU 2011", 5/3/11 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

6,500 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. Manabu Nakanishi, Tomoaki Honma & Hiromu Takahashi beat Jado, Gedo & Killer Rabbit (4:36) when Nakanishi used an Argentine backbreaker on Rabbit.

2. TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo & Taichi beat Tiger Mask & KUSHIDA (6:43) when Taichi used the Black Mephisto on KUSHIDA.

3. Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka & Tomohiro Ishii beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Wataru Inoue & King Fale (7:57) when Yano used the Oni Koroshi on Fale.

4. CMLL World Middleweight Title: Jushin Thunder Liger © beat Mascara Dorada (10:04) with a brainbuster (3rd defense).

3. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Prince Devitt & Ryusuke Taguchi © beat Davey Richards & Rocky Romero (17:41) when Devitt used the Bloody Sunday on Romero (4th defense).

5. IWGP Tag Team Title: Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson © beat Yujiro Takahashi & Tetsuya Naito (19:49) when Bernard used the Bernard Driver on Naito (7th defense).

6. Special Tag Match: Hirooki Goto & Tama Tonga beat Takashi Sugiura Pro Wrestling NOAH & Makoto Hashi (9:43) when Goto used the Shouten Kai on Hashi.

7. Special Singles Match: Yuji Nagata beat Masato Tanaka ZERO1 (14:53) with a backdrop hold.

8. Special Singles Match: Togi Makabe beat Satoshi Kojima (11:51) with a King Kong kneedrop.

9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Shinsuke Nakamura (20:17) with the High Fly Flow (3rd defense).

NJPW "DOMINION 6.18", 6/18/11 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

6,200 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. Koji Kanemoto beat Hiromu Takahashi (3:04) with a single-leg crab hold.

2. Brian Kendrick TNA Wrestling, Jado & Gedo beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask & KUSHIDA (8:33) when Kendrick used the Sliced Bread #2 on KUSHIDA.

3. CMLL World Welterweight Title: Mascara Dorada beat Ryusuke Taguchi © (8:26) by pinfall to become the 26th champion.

4. Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Yuji Nagata & Wataru Inoue beat Takashi Iizuka, Masato Tanaka ZERO1 & Tomohiro Ishii (9:12) when Nagata used a backdrop hold on Ishii.

5. Special Singles Match: Yujiro Takahashi beat Tetsuya Naito (11:12) with the Tokyo Pimps.

6. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Kota Ibushi Dramatic Dream Team beat Prince Devitt © (13:49) with a Firebird splash to become the 61st champion.

7. Special Tag Match: Minoru Suzuki & Lance Archer beat Togi Makabe & Satoshi Kojima (12:39) when Suzuki used a Gotch-style piledriver on Kojima.

8. IWGP Intercontinental Title: MVP © beat Toru Yano (10:50) with a leg roll clutch hold (1st defense).

9. Double Title Match - IWGP Tag Team Title & GHC Tag Team Title: Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson © beat Yoshihiro Takayama & Takuma Sano Pro Wrestling NOAH © (12:03) when Bernard used the Bernard Driver on Sano (8th defense) to become the 22nd GHC Tag Team Champions.

10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Hirooki Goto (25:28) with the High Fly Flow (5th defense).

NJPW, 7/18/11 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena

5,800 Fans

1. Masato Tanaka ZERO1, Yujiro Takahashi, Jado & Gedo beat Strong Man, Tomoaki Honma, Killer Rabbit & Killer Rabbit (9:38) when Takahashi used the Tokyo Pimps on Rabbit.

2. Jushin Thunder Liger beat Hector Garza (7:55) with an air scissors drop.

3. Shinsuke Nakamura, Takashi Iizuka & Tomohiro Ishii beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Wataru Inoue & King Fale (10:28) when Nakamura used the Boma Ye on Fale.

4. Yuji Nagata beat Hideo Saito (9:56) by DQ.

5. Togi Makabe & Tiger Mask beat TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo & Taichi (7:18) when Tiger used a reverse double armbar on Taichi.

6. Prince Devitt, Ryusuke Taguchi & KUSHIDA beat Kota Ibushi Dramatic Dream Team, Kenny Omega Dramatic Dream Team & Daisuke Sasaki (15:29) when Taguchi pinned Sasaki after the Black Sunday.

7. Special Singles Match: Hirooki Goto beat Karl Anderson (10:20) with the Shouten Kai.

8. IWGP Intercontinental Title: MVP © beat Toru Yano (12:03) with the TTB (2nd defense).

9. Special Singles Match: Minoru Suzuki beat Satoshi Kojima (13:39) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Giant Bernard (27:54) with a Dharma-style German suplex hold (6th defense).

NJPW, 8/1/11 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

4,500 Fans

1. G1 Climax - Block B: La Sombra [2] beat Wataru Inoue [0] (8:41) with a swan dive Firebird splash.

2. G1 Climax - Block A: Giant Bernard [2] beat Hideo Saito [0] (9:47) with the Bernard Driver.

3. G1 Climax - Block A: Yoshihiro Takayama [2] beat Toru Yano [0] (6:29) with an Everest German suplex hold.

4. G1 Climax - Block B: Hirooki Goto [2] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [0] (10:37) with the Goto Shiki.

5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Kota Ibushi Dramatic Dream Team © beat Ryusuke Taguchi (16:10) with a Phoenix splash (2nd defense).

6. G1 Climax - Block A: Yujiro Takahashi [2] beat Tetsuya Naito [0] (10:52) with the Tokyo Pimps.

7. G1 Climax - Block A: Lance Archer [2] beat Togi Makabe [0] (8:18) with the Final Days.

8. G1 Climax - Block B: Satoshi Kojima [2] beat Minoru Suzuki [0] (12:40) with a lariat.

9. G1 Climax - Block B: MVP [2] beat Shinsuke Nakamura [0] (12:02) with the Irreversible Crisis.

10. G1 Climax - Block A: Yuji Nagata [2] beat Hiroshi Tanahashi [0] (18:19) with a backdrop hold.

NJPW, 8/2/11 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

4,500 Fans

1. G1 Climax - Block B: Karl Anderson [2] beat La Sombra [2] (7:49) with the Gun Stun.

2. G1 Climax - Block A: Lance Archer [4] beat Hideo Saito [0] (6:42) with the Final Days.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Wataru Inoue [2] beat Strong Man [0] (7:00) with the Spear of Justice.

4. G1 Climax - Block A: Giant Bernard [4] beat Yujiro Takahashi [2] (8:58) with the Bernard Driver.

5. Hirooki Goto, Jushin Thunder Liger & Ryusuke Taguchi beat Jado, Gedo & Tomohiro Ishii (9:51) when Goto used the Shouten Kai on Ishii.

6. G1 Climax - Block A: Yuji Nagata [4] beat Tetsuya Naito [0] (13:11) with a backdrop hold.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Minoru Suzuki [2] beat MVP [2] (12:03) by referee stop.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Togi Makabe [2] beat Toru Yano [0] (10:54) with a King Kong kneedrop.

9. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [2] beat Satoshi Kojima [2] (15:05) with the Boma Ye.

10. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [2] beat Yoshihiro Takayama [2] (11:57) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW, 8/6/11 (J SPORTS) (Look!)

8,000 Fans

1. G1 Climax - Block B: Hirooki Goto [6] beat La Sombra [4] (9:06) with the Shouten Kai.

2. G1 Climax - Block B: Karl Anderson [4] beat Strong Man [0] (7:55) with the Gun Stun.

3. G1 Climax - Block A: Yuji Nagata [6] beat Yujiro Takahashi [4] (9:49) with a backdrop hold.

4. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [6] beat Wataru Inoue [2] (12:29) with the Boma Ye.

5. Satoshi Kojima & MVP beat TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo & Taichi (8:49) when Kojima used a lariat on TAKA.

6. G1 Climax - Block A: Togi Makabe [6] beat Hideo Saito [0] (5:23) with a King Kong kneedrop.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Minoru Suzuki [6] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [0] (14:26) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Tetsuya Naito [2] beat Toru Yano [2] (14:05) with a Stardust press.

9. G1 Climax - Block A: Yoshihiro Takayama [4] beat Giant Bernard [6] (9:36) with an Everest German suplex hold.

10. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [4] beat Lance Archer [4] (11:33) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW, 8/7/11 (J SPORTS) (Look!)

5,500 Fans - No Vacancy

1. G1 Climax - Block A: Yoshihiro Takayama [6] beat Hideo Saito [0] (3:29) with an Everest German suplex hold.

2. G1 Climax - Block A: Toru Yano [4] beat Yujiro Takahashi [4] (8:30) with the Oni Koroshi.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Hiroyoshi Tenzan [2] beat Wataru Inoue [2] (9:50) with the Anaconda X.

4. G1 Climax - Block B: Minoru Suzuki [8] beat La Sombra [4] (9:32) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

5. Lance Archer & TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo beat Tetsuya Naito & Tomoaki Honma (9:14) when Archer used the Dark Days on Honma.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [8] beat Strong Man [0] (6:56) with the Boma Ye.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Hirooki Goto [8] beat Karl Anderson [4] (10:56) with the Shouten Kai.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Giant Bernard [8] beat Yuji Nagata [6] (10:00) with the Bernard Driver.

9. G1 Climax - Block B: Satoshi Kojima [4] beat MVP [4] (11:26) with a lariat.

10. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [6] beat Togi Makabe [6] (18:46) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW, 8/10/11 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

Yoyogi National Stadium Gymnasium #2

1,500 Fans

1. G1 Climax - Block A: Lance Archer [6] beat Yujiro Takahashi [4] (7:14) with the Dark Days.

2. G1 Climax - Block A: Toru Yano [6] beat Hideo Saito [0] (6:09) with the Oni Koroshi.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Satoshi Kojima [8] beat La Sombra [4] (9:25) with a lariat.

4. G1 Climax - Block B: Hiroyoshi Tenzan [4] beat Strong Man [0] (7:18) with the Anaconda Vice.

5. G1 Climax - Block B: Minoru Suzuki [12] beat Wataru Inoue [4] (14:19) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [12] beat Karl Anderson [4] (12:11) with the Boma Ye.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: MVP [8] beat Hirooki Goto [8] (10:39) with the Irreversible Crisis.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Tetsuya Naito [6] beat Yoshihiro Takayama [8] (10:32) with a front cradle.

9. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [10] beat Giant Bernard [8] (13:05) with a crucifix hold.

NJPW, 8/13/11 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

Tokyo Korakuen Hall

2,015 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. G1 Climax - Block B: MVP [12] beat La Sombra [4] (4:59) with the Oyasumi.

2. G1 Climax - Block B: Satoshi Kojima [12] beat Wataru Inoue [4] (9:51) with a lariat.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Karl Anderson [6] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [6] (9:39) with the Gun Stun.

4. G1 Climax - Block A: Yuji Nagata [10] beat Lance Archer [6] (8:42) with a backdrop hold.

5. G1 Climax - Block B: Strong Man [2] beat Minoru Suzuki [12] (9:31) with a Blockbuster.

6. G1 Climax - Block A: Tetsuya Naito [10] beat Giant Bernard [8] (10:44) by countout.

7. G1 Climax - Block A: Yoshihiro Takayama [10] beat Togi Makabe [10] (12:14) with an Everest German suplex hold.

8. G1 Climax - Block B: Hirooki Goto [12] beat Shinsuke Nakamura [12] (13:13) with the Shouten Kai.

9. G1 Climax - Block A: Toru Yano [10] beat Hiroshi Tanahashi [12] (16:57) with the Kagamiwari.

NJPW "KANTARO HOSHINO MEMORIAL SHOW", 9/19/11 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

Kobe World Hall

7,800 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo & Taichi beat Tomoaki Honma & Kyosuke Mikami (8:30) when TAKA used the Just Facelock on Mikami.

2. Kantaro Hoshino Memorial Match: Koji Kanemoto beat Makai #28 (5:25) with an ankle hold.

3. Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Tomohiro Ishii & Gedo beat Hirooki Goto, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Tama Tonga & Killer Rabbit (12:42) when Yano used the Oni Koroshi on Rabbit.

4. Special Singles Match: Yuji Nagata beat Hideo Saito (9:24) with a backdrop hold.

5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Prince Devitt beat KUSHIDA (13:30) with the Bloody Sunday to become the 62nd champion (decision match).

6. Special 6 Man Tag Match: Masato Tanaka ZERO1, Davey Richards & Rocky Romero beat MVP, Tiger Mask & Ryusuke Taguchi (10:02) when Richards used the Contract Killer on Taguchi.

7. Special Singles Match: Minoru Suzuki beat Wataru Inoue (13:02) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

8. Special Singles Match: Tetsuya Naito beat Yujiro Takahashi (12:37) with a Stardust press.

9. Special Singles Match: Togi Makabe beat Lance Archer (11:22) with a King Kong kneedrop.

10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Shinsuke Nakamura (26:07) with the High Fly Flow (7th defense).

NJPW "DESTRUCTION '11", 10/10/11 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

6,500 Fans

0. Kyosuke Mikami & Hiromu Takahashi beat King Fale & Takaaki Watanabe (8:47) when Mikami used a crab hold on Watanabe.

1. Schwarz, Weiss, Tiger Mask, KUSHIDA & Killer Rabbit beat Takashi Iizuka, Jado, Gedo, Tomohiro Ishii & Hideo Saito (7:53) when KUSHIDA used the 9469 on Gedo.

2. Yujiro Takahashi beat Tomoaki Honma (8:22) with the Tokyo Pimps.

3. Lance Archer beat Wataru Inoue (7:39) with the Dark Days.

4. Special Tag Match: Hirooki Goto & Tama Tonga beat Shinsuke Nakamura & Ultimo Guerrero (11:03) when Goto used the Shouten Kai on Guerrero.

5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Davey Richards & Rocky Romero beat Prince Devitt & Ryusuke Taguchi © (13:29) when Richards pinned Devitt after the Contract Killer to become the 29th champions.

6. Satoshi Kojima Return Match: Satoshi Kojima beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan (10:08) with a lariat.

7. Special Singles Match: Yuji Nagata beat Toru Yano (12:08) with a reverse Nagata Lock III.

8. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Masato Tanaka ZERO1 beat MVP © (12:30) with the Sliding D to become the 2nd champion.

9. Special Singles Match: Minoru Suzuki beat Togi Makabe (13:15) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Tetsuya Naito (29:19) with the High Fly Flow (8th defense).

NJPW "POWER STRUGGLE", 11/12/11 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

6,000 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. Jado & Gedo beat Tama Tonga & Killer Rabbit (4:32) when Gedo used the Complete Shot on Rabbit.

2. Wataru Inoue & Tomoaki Honma beat Takashi Iizuka & Hideo Saito (3:42) when Honma used a lariat on Iizuka.

3. Yuji Nagata beat Tomohiro Ishii (9:53) with a backdrop hold.

4. Special Tag Match: Yoshihiro Takayama & Taichi beat Togi Makabe & Ryusuke Taguchi (8:39) when Takayama used an Everest German suplex hold on Taguchi.

5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Davey Richards & Rocky Romero © beat Tiger Mask & KUSHIDA (12:43) when Richards pinned KUSHIDA after the Contract Killer (1st defense).

6. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Prince Devitt beat TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo (12:13) with the Bloody Sunday (1st defense).

7. Special Tag Match: MVP & Tetsuya Naito beat Shinsuke Nakamura & Yujiro Takahashi (12:18) when MVP used the Irreversible Crisis on Takahashi.

8. Special Singles Match: Hiroyoshi Tenzan beat Satoshi Kojima (15:49) with a moonsault press.

9. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Masato Tanaka ZERO1 © beat Hirooki Goto (9:51) with the Sliding D (1st defense).

10. IWGP Tag Team Title: Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson © beat Minoru Suzuki & Lance Archer (17:15) when Anderson pinned Archer after the Giant Gun Stun (10th defense).

11. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Toru Yano (22:01) with a Texas Cloverleaf hold (9th defense).

NJPW, 12/4/11 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

8,000 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Karl Anderson & Killer Rabbit beat Jado & Gedo (4:47) when Rabbit used the Mochitsuki Drop on Gedo.

2. Toru Yano, Yujiro Takahashi, Tomohiro Ishii & Rocky Romero beat Tomoaki Honma, Tiger Mask, Ryusuke Taguchi & Tama Tonga (9:33) when Romero used a backslide on Taguchi.

3. Special Tag Match: Takashi Sugiura Pro Wrestling NOAH & Atsushi Aoki Pro Wrestling NOAH beat Hirooki Goto & KUSHIDA (11:13) when Sugiura used an Olympic slam on KUSHIDA.

4. Special Tag Match: Yoshihiro Takayama & Lance Archer beat Togi Makabe & Wataru Inoue (10:28) when Takayama used a running kneelift on Inoue.

5. Special Tag Match: Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima beat Takashi Iizuka & Hideo Saito (10:25) when Tenzan used the Anaconda Vice on Iizuka.

6. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Prince Devitt © beat Davey Richards (12:16) with the Bloody Sunday (2nd defense).

7. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Masato Tanaka ZERO1 © beat MVP (10:09) with the Sliding D (2nd defense).

8. Special Singles Match: Minoru Suzuki beat Giant Bernard (11:53) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

9. Special Singles Match: Shinsuke Nakamura beat Tetsuya Naito (13:15) with the Boma Ye.

10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Yuji Nagata (30:16) with the High Fly Flow (10th defense).

NJPW "NJPW 40TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR ~ WRESTLE KINGDOM VI IN TOKYO DOME", 1/4/12 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

Tokyo Dome

43,000 Fans

0. Captain New Japan & Tama Tonga beat Tomoaki Honma & Kyosuke Mikami (8:47) when Tonga used the Headshrinker on Mikami.

1. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Prince Devitt & Ryusuke Taguchi beat Davey Richards & Rocky Romero © (12:44) when Taguchi used a front cradle on Richards to become the 30th champions.

2. AERIAL KINGDOM feat. CMLL SUPER ESTRELLAS: Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, KUSHIDA & Mascara Dorada beat Atlantis, Valiente, TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo & Taichi (10:18) when Liger used a brainbuster on Valiente.

3. NEW JAPAN RESPIRATION - Kazuchika Okada & YOSHI-HASHI Return Match: Kazuchika Okada beat YOSHI-HASHI (Nobuo Yoshihashi) (4:37) with the Rainmaker.

4. BLUE JUSTICE NEVER DIE: Masakatsu Funaki All Japan & Masayuki Kono All Japan beat Yuji Nagata & Wataru Inoue (6:34) when Funaki used a left kick on Inoue.

5. TOKYO MONSTER WAR: MVP & Shelton Benjamin beat Masato Tanaka ZERO1 & Yujiro Takahashi (9:41) when MVP used the Irreversible Crisis on Takahashi.

6. IWGP Tag Team Title: Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima beat Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson © (12:40) when Tenzan used a moonsault press on Bernard to become the 58th champions.

7. NJPW vs. NOAH BATTLE CONCENTRATION I: Hirooki Goto beat Takashi Sugiura Pro Wrestling NOAH (12:35) with the Shouten Kai.

8. FIGHTING WITHOUT HONOR OR HUMANITY: Togi Makabe beat Yoshihiro Takayama (9:15) with a King Kong kneedrop.

9. NJPW vs. NOAH BATTLE CONCENTRATION II: Go Shiozaki Pro Wrestling NOAH & Naomichi Marufuji Pro Wrestling NOAH beat Shinsuke Nakamura & Toru Yano (15:10) when Shiozaki used the Go Flasher on Yano.

10. GENIUS FACES GENIUS: Keiji Muto All Japan beat Tetsuya Naito (22:35) with a moonsault press.

11. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Minoru Suzuki (25:59) with the High Fly Flow (11th defense).

NJPW "THE NEW BEGINNING", 2/12/12 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

6,200 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. Yujiro Takahashi & YOSHI-HASHI beat Tomoaki Honma & King Fale (7:51) when Takahashi used the RCT on Fale.

2. Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka & Tomohiro Ishii beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Captain New Japan & Tama Tonga (8:35) when Yano used the Oni Koroshi on Tonga.

3. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Davey Richards & Rocky Romero beat Prince Devitt & Ryusuke Taguchi © (15:10) when Richards used a powerbomb on Taguchi to become the 31st champions.

4. Elimination Match: Minoru Suzuki, Yoshihiro Takayama, Lance Archer, TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo & Taichi beat Togi Makabe, Yuji Nagata, Wataru Inoue, Tiger Mask & KUSHIDA (23:08). Archer used the Blackout on KUSHIDA (7:14). Archer used the Texas Tornado on Tiger (7:56). Archer threw Inoue over the top rope (10:32). Makabe threw TAKA over the top rope (11:11). Suzuki threw Nagata over the top rope (19:43). Suzuki used a Gotch-style piledriver on Nagata (23:08).

5. IWGP Tag Team Title: Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima © beat Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson (17:47) when Kojima used a lariat on Bernard (1st defense).

6. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Hirooki Goto beat Masato Tanaka ZERO1 © (13:26) with the Shouten Kai to become the 3rd champion.

7. Special Singles Match: Tetsuya Naito beat Shinsuke Nakamura (17:38) with a Stardust press.

8. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kazuchika Okada beat Hiroshi Tanahashi © (23:22) with the Rainmaker to become the 57th champion.

NJPW, 4/1/12 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

Amagasaki Memorial Park Gymnasium

5,600 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. New Japan Cup - Round 1: La Sombra beat YOSHI-HASHI (9:41) with the Paquera Tapatio.

2. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Karl Anderson beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan (8:00) with the Gun Stun.

3. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Hirooki Goto beat Yujiro Takahashi (9:55) with the Shouten Kai.

4. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Shinsuke Nakamura beat MVP (9:45) with the Boma Ye.

5. Ryusuke Taguchi, Captain New Japan & KUSHIDA beat Kazuchika Okada, Jado & Gedo (14:35) when Captain used the Caribbean Death Grip on Gedo.

6. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Togi Makabe beat Lance Archer (8:47) with a King Kong kneedrop.

7. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Minoru Suzuki beat Yuji Nagata (15:31) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

8. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Tetsuya Naito beat Satoshi Kojima (17:53) with the Polvo de Estrellas.

9. New Japan Cup - Round 1: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Toru Yano (17:25) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW, 4/8/12 (WPW) (Look!)

Tokyo Korakuen Hall

2,040 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima & KUSHIDA beat Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka & Tomohiro Ishii (11:13) when KUSHIDA used a jackknife hold on Iizuka.

2. Minoru Suzuki, Yoshihiro Takayama, Lance Archer, TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo & Taichi beat Yuji Nagata, Wataru Inoue, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask & Tama Tonga (12:01) when Archer used the Dark Days on Tonga.

3. New Japan Cup - Semi Final: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Karl Anderson (12:36) with the Sling Blade.

4. New Japan Cup - Semi Final: Hirooki Goto beat Togi Makabe (9:22) with the Goto Shiki.

5. Kazuchika Okada beat Captain New Japan (6:55) with the Rainmaker.

6. Tetsuya Naito, MVP, La Sombra & Ryusuke Taguchi beat Shinsuke Nakamura, Masato Tanaka ZERO1, Yujiro Takahashi & YOSHI-HASHI (15:43) when Naito used a Stardust press on YOSHI-HASHI.

7. New Japan Cup - Final: Hirooki Goto beat Hiroshi Tanahashi (25:25) with the Shouten Kai.

NJPW "DOMINION 6.16", 6/16/12 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

6,850 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. Kota Ibushi Dramatic Dream Team, Kenny Omega Dramatic Dream Team & Daisuke Sasaki beat Prince Devitt, KUSHIDA & BUSHI (10:48) when Ibushi used a sit-down Last Ride on BUSHI.

2. YOSHI-HASHI, Tomohiro Ishii & Rocky Romero beat Yuji Nagata, Wataru Inoue & Captain New Japan (9:26) when Ishii used a brainbuster on Captain.

3. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask beat TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo & Taichi (9:20) when Tiger used a Tiger suplex hold on Taichi to become the 32nd champions (decision match).

4. Special Tag Match: MVP & Shelton Benjamin beat Karl Anderson & Tama Tonga (10:19) when Benjamin used the Paydirt on Tonga.

5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Low Ki © beat Ryusuke Taguchi (12:32) with the Warrior's Wrath (1st defense).

6. IWGP Tag Team Title: Toru Yano & Takashi Iizuka © vs. Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima went to a double countout (2:41). (RESTART) Toru Yano & Takashi Iizuka © vs. Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima went to a no contest (12:26).

7. Special Tag Match: Shinsuke Nakamura & Masato Tanaka ZERO1 beat Hirooki Goto & Tetsuya Naito (13:28) when Tanaka used the Sliding D on Naito.

8. Special Singles Match: Togi Makabe beat Minoru Suzuki (16:21) with a King Kong kneedrop.

9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Kazuchika Okada © (28:06) with the High Fly Flow to become the 58th champion.

NJPW/AJPW "NJPW & AJPW 40TH ANNIVERSARY ~ WE ARE PRO-WRESTLING LOVE!", 7/1/12 (WPW/Asahi Newstar/GAORA TV) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

1. KENSO, Masanobu Fuchi & Captain New Japan beat YOSHI-HASHI, Jado & Gedo (7:02) when Captain used the Caribbean Death Grip on Gedo.

2. Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Shiryu, BUSHI & SUSHI beat Prince Devitt, Ryusuke Taguchi, KAI, Hiroshi Yamato & Hiromu Takahashi (8:50) when BUSHI used a Firebird splash on Takahashi.

3. Takao Omori, Manabu Soya, Hirooki Goto & Karl Anderson beat Minoru Suzuki, Lance Archer, TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo & Taichi (12:09) when Anderson used the Gun Stun on Taichi.

4. Masakatsu Funaki, Masayuki Kono & Minoru Tanaka beat Yuji Nagata, Wataru Inoue & KUSHIDA (9:48) when Funaki used the Hybrid Cluster on KUSHIDA.

5. All Asia Tag Team Title: Akebono & Ryota Hama beat Daisuke Sekimoto Big Japan & Yuji Okabayashi Big Japan © (12:35) when Hama used the Ryota Hammer on Okabayashi to become the 88th champions.

6. Seiya Sanada & Joe Doering beat Tetsuya Naito & Tama Tonga (12:21) when Doering used the Revolution bomb on Tonga.

7. Shinsuke Nakamura & Kazuchika Okada beat Suwama & Shuji Kondo (14:13) when Okada used the Rainmaker on Kondo.

8. NJPW & AJPW 40th Anniversary Main Event I: Keiji Muto, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima beat Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka & Tomohiro Ishii (12:09) when Muto used a moonsault press on Ishii.

9. NJPW & AJPW 40th Anniversary Main Event II - Triple Crown: Jun Akiyama Pro Wrestling NOAH © beat Taiyo Kea (23:26) with the Sternness Dust (4th defense).

10. NJPW & AJPW 40th Anniversary Main Event III - IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Togi Makabe (22:41) with the High Fly Flow (1st defense).

NJPW, 7/22/12 (WPW) (Look!)

Yamagata Sports Center

3,500 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. Captain New Japan, Tama Tonga, BUSHI & Maximo beat YOSHI-HASHI, Jado, Gedo & Tomohiro Ishii (7:48) when Captain used the Caribbean Death Grip on Gedo.

2. KUSHIDA beat Low Ki (7:10) with a modified Japanese leg roll clutch hold.

3. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov beat Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask © (13:44) when Romero pinned Tiger after the Contract Killer to become the 33rd champions.

4. Special Elimination Match: Minoru Suzuki, Lance Archer, TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo & Taichi beat Togi Makabe, Yuji Nagata, Prince Devitt & Ryusuke Taguchi (16:46). Makabe threw Taichi over the top rope (9:23). Makabe used a King Kong kneedrop on TAKA (9:39). Archer threw Makabe over the top rope (10:41). Suzuki threw Nagata over the top rope (14:15). Archer threw Devitt over the top rope (15:41). Archer used the Blackout on Taguchi (16:46).

5. IWGP Tag Team Title: Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima beat Toru Yano & Takashi Iizuka (13:43) when Kojima used a lariat on Iizuka to become the 60th champions (decision match).

6. Special Tag Match: Tetsuya Naito & Karl Anderson beat Kazuchika Okada & Yujiro Takahashi (15:30) when Naito used a Stardust press on Takahashi.

7. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura beat Hirooki Goto © (16:50) with the Boma Ye to become the 4th champion.

8. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Masato Tanaka ZERO1 (26:15) with the High Fly Flow (2nd defense).

NJPW, 8/1/12 (Asahi Newstar) (Look!)

Tokyo Korakuen Hall

2,020 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. G1 Climax - Block B: Rush [2] beat Hirooki Goto [0] (8:02) with the Rush Driver.

2. G1 Climax - Block A: Minoru Suzuki [2] beat Yujiro Takahashi [0] (8:05) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

3. G1 Climax - Block A: Karl Anderson [2] beat Yuji Nagata [0] (11:28) with the Gun Stun.

4. G1 Climax - Block B: Lance Archer [2] beat Togi Makabe [0] (9:55) with the Blackout.

5. G1 Climax - Block A: Naomichi Marufuji Pro Wrestling NOAH [2] beat Satoshi Kojima [0] (11:37) with a huracanrana.

5. G1 Climax - Block B: Kazuchika Okada [2] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [0] (11:20) with the Rainmaker.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Tetsuya Naito [2] beat Shinsuke Nakamura [0] (13:39) with a Stardust press.

7. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [2] beat Shelton Benjamin [0] (13:54) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW, 8/4/12 (J SPORTS) (Look!)

8,000 Fans - No Vacancy

1. G1 Climax - Block A: Yujiro Takahashi [4] beat Karl Anderson [4] (10:16) with the Tokyo Pimps.

2. G1 Climax - Block A: Shelton Benjamin [4] beat Toru Yano [0] (8:11) with the Paydirt.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Hirooki Goto [4] beat MVP [2] (9:19) with a modified neck lock.

4. G1 Climax - Block B: Kazuchika Okada [4] beat Rush [4] (9:20) with the Rainmaker.

5. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [2] beat Lance Archer [2] (12:11) with the Boma Ye.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Hiroyoshi Tenzan [2] beat Togi Makabe [0] (11:58) with a moonsault press.

7. G1 Climax - Block A: Yuji Nagata [4] beat Naomichi Marufuji Pro Wrestling NOAH [2] (13:04) with a backdrop hold.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [4] beat Satoshi Kojima [0] (17:41) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW, 8/5/12 (WPW/iPPV) (Look!)

6,500 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. G1 Climax - Block A: Yujiro Takahashi [6] beat Yuji Nagata [4] (9:31) with the Tokyo Pimps.

2. G1 Climax - Block B: MVP [4] beat Rush [4] (7:53) with the Irreversible Crisis.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Lance Archer [4] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [2] (10:57) with the Dark Days.

4. G1 Climax - Block A: Karl Anderson [6] beat Shelton Benjamin [4] (9:15) with the Gun Stun.

5. G1 Climax - Block A: Toru Yano [2] beat Minoru Suzuki [2] (8:05) with the Uragasumi.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Togi Makabe [2] beat Tetsuya Naito [4] (14:10) with a King Kong kneedrop.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [4] beat Kazuchika Okada [4] (16:16) with the Boma Ye.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Naomichi Marufuji Pro Wrestling NOAH [4] beat Hiroshi Tanahashi [4] (21:29) with the Tiger Frosion.

NJPW, 8/7/12 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

Sendai Sun Plaza Hall

2,500 Fans

1. G1 Climax - Block B: Rush [6] beat Tetsuya Naito [4] (9:39) with the Rush Driver.

2. G1 Climax - Block A: Shelton Benjamin [6] beat Yujiro Takahashi [6] (7:40) with the Paydirt.

3. G1 Climax - Block A: Satoshi Kojima [2] beat Karl Anderson [6] (12:47) with a lariat.

4. G1 Climax - Block B: Hiroyoshi Tenzan [4] beat Hirooki Goto [4] (13:39) with a moonsault press.

5. G1 Climax - Block B: Kazuchika Okada [6] beat Lance Archer [4] (10:46) with the Rainmaker.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [6] beat MVP [4] (12:14) with the Boma Ye.

7. G1 Climax - Block A: Minoru Suzuki [4] beat Naomichi Marufuji Pro Wrestling NOAH [4] (14:49) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [6] beat Toru Yano [2] (14:18) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW, 8/8/12 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

Yokohama Bunka Gymnasium

5,300 Fans - No Vacancy

1. G1 Climax - Block A: Naomichi Marufuji Pro Wrestling NOAH [6] beat Karl Anderson [6] (9:14) with the Twist Donut.

2. G1 Climax - Block A: Toru Yano [4] beat Yujiro Takahashi [6] (7:34) with the Oni Koroshi.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Hiroyoshi Tenzan [6] beat Rush [6] (9:30) with a moonsault press.

4. G1 Climax - Block B: Lance Archer [6] beat Hirooki Goto [4] (9:41) with the Blackout.

5. G1 Climax - Block B: Tetsuya Naito [6] beat MVP [4] (9:33) with the Polvo de Estrellas.

6. G1 Climax - Block A: Satoshi Kojima [4] beat Yuji Nagata [4] (13:52) with a lariat.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Togi Makabe [4] beat Shinsuke Nakamura [6] (14:12) with a King Kong kneedrop.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Minoru Suzuki [6] beat Hiroshi Tanahashi [6] (20:53) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

NJPW, 8/11/12 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

Tokyo Korakuen Hall

1. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [8] beat Rush [6] (10:07) with the Boma Ye.

2. G1 Climax - Block A: Satoshi Kojima [8] beat Toru Yano [4] (9:03) with a lariat.

3. G1 Climax - Block A: Minoru Suzuki [8] beat Shelton Benjamin [6] (10:45) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

4. G1 Climax - Block A: Naomichi Marufuji Pro Wrestling NOAH [8] beat Yujiro Takahashi [6] (8:34) with the Tiger Frosion.

5. G1 Climax - Block B: Tetsuya Naito [8] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [6] (13:27) with a cradle.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Kazuchika Okada [8] beat MVP [6] (10:44) with the Rainmaker.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Togi Makabe [8] beat Hirooki Goto [6] (13:31) with a King Kong kneedrop.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [10] beat Yuji Nagata [6] (17:24) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW "DESTRUCTION '12", 9/23/12 (WPW/PPV) (Look!)

Kobe World Hall

8,000 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. Takashi Iizuka & Tomohiro Ishii beat Captain New Japan & Tama Tonga (9:16) when Ishii used a brainbuster on Captain.

2. KUSHIDA, Alex Shelley & BUSHI beat Rocky Romero, Alex Koslov & Gedo (9:37) when Shelley pinned Koslov after the I-94.

3. Low Ki beat Daisuke Sasaki (8:45) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

4. Minoru Suzuki, Lance Archer & Harry Smith beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima & Yuji Nagata (12:02) when Suzuki used a Gotch-style piledriver on Nagata.

5. Togi Makabe beat Kengo Mashimo Kaientai Dojo (9:02) with a King Kong kneedrop.

6. Kazushi Sakuraba & Katsuyori Shibata beat Wataru Inoue & Hiromu Takahashi (3:03) when Shibata used a PK on Takahashi.

7. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Kota Ibushi Dramatic Dream Team © beat Ryusuke Taguchi (17:06) with a Phoenix splash (2nd defense).

8. Hirooki Goto, Tetsuya Naito & Karl Anderson beat Shinsuke Nakamura, Kazuchika Okada & Yujiro Takahashi (15:08) when Goto used the Shouten Kai on Okada.

9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Naomichi Marufuji Pro Wrestling NOAH (23:35) with the High Fly Flow (3rd defense).

NJPW "NJPW 40TH ANNIVERSARY ~ KING OF PRO-WRESTLING", 10/8/12 (WPW/iPPV) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

9,000 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Manabu Nakanishi Return Match: Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka & Tomohiro Ishii beat Manabu Nakanishi, Yuji Nagata & Strong Man (11:29) when Yano used the Uragasumi on Nakanishi.

2. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov © beat KUSHIDA & Alex Shelley (14:55) when Romero used a cradle on KUSHIDA (2nd defense).

3. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Low Ki beat Kota Ibushi Dramatic Dream Team © (17:05) with an avalanche-style Ki Krusher to become the 65th champion.

4. IWGP Tag Team Title: Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr. beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima © (12:47) when Smith used the Killer bomb on Kojima to become 61st champions.

5. Yujiro Takahashi beat Tetsuya Naito (5:41) by referee stop.

6. Kazushi Sakuraba & Katsuyori Shibata beat Togi Makabe & Wataru Inoue (7:10) when Shibata used a PK on Inoue.

7. Tokyo Dome IWGP Heavyweight Title #1 Contender Match: Kazuchika Okada beat Karl Anderson (16:26) with the Rainmaker.

8. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura © beat Hirooki Goto (15:12) with the Boma Ye (2nd defense).

9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Minoru Suzuki (29:22) with the High Fly Flow (4th defense).

NJPW "POWER STRUGGLE", 11/11/12 (WPW/iPPV) (Look!)

6,600 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: KUSHIDA & Alex Shelley beat Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov © (6:20) when KUSHIDA pinned Romero after the I-94 to become the 34th champions.

2. Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Tomohiro Ishii, YOSHI-HASHI & Jado beat Manabu Nakanishi, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Captain New Japan & Negro Casas (7:20) when Yano used the Akakiri on Nakanishi.

3. Minoru Suzuki & Taichi beat Yuji Nagata & Ryusuke Taguchi (9:53) when Taichi used the Low Fly Flow on Taguchi.

4. IWGP Tag Team Title: Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr. © beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima (13:12) when Archer used the Killer bomb on Tenzan (1st defense).

5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Prince Devitt beat Low Ki © (13:45) with a small package hold to become the 66th champion.

6. Special Tag Match: Kazushi Sakuraba & Katsuyori Shibata beat Togi Makabe & Wataru Inoue (5:26) by referee stop (Shibata beat Inoue).

7. Tokyo Dome IWGP Heavyweight Title #1 Contender Match: Kazuchika Okada beat Hirooki Goto (15:43) with the Rainmaker.

8. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura © beat Karl Anderson (17:32) with the Boma Ye (3rd defense).

9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Yujiro Takahashi (25:06) with the High Fly Flow (5th defense).

NJPW, 12/23/12 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

Tokyo Korakuen Hall

1. Tiger Mask & BUSHI beat Hiromu Takahashi & Takaaki Watanabe (6:53) when BUSHI used a Firebird splash on Takahashi.

2. Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima, Manabu Nakanishi, Wataru Inoue & Captain New Japan beat Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Yujiro Takahashi, YOSHI-HASHI & Jado (10:57) when Yano was DQ'd.

3. Road to TOKYO DOME 1: Hirooki Goto beat TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo (6:32) with the Shouten Kai.

4. Road to TOKYO DOME 2: Shinsuke Nakamura beat KUSHIDA (9:02) with the Boma Ye.

5. Road to TOKYO DOME 3: Togi Makabe beat Tomohiro Ishii (12:15) with a King Kong kneedrop.

6. Road to TOKYO DOME 4: Minoru Suzuki beat Jushin Thunder Liger (11:16) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

7. Road to TOKYO DOME 5: Yuji Nagata beat Taichi (6:22) with a backdrop hold.

8. Road to TOKYO DOME 6: Kazuchika Okada beat Ryusuke Taguchi (9:51) with the Rainmaker.

9. Road to TOKYO DOME 7: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Gedo (14:55) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW "WRESTLE KINGDOM 7 ~EVOLUTION~ IN TOKYO DOME", 1/4/13 (WPW/PPV/iPPV) (Look!)

Tokyo Dome

29,000 Fans

0-1. Wataru Inoue, Tama Tonga & Captain New Japan beat Tomohiro Ishii, YOSHI-HASHI & Jado (5:58) when Tonga used the Headshrinker on Jado.

0-2. Ryusuke Taguchi, KUSHIDA & BUSHI beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask & Hiromu Takahashi (7:12) when BUSHI used a Firebird splash on Takahashi.

1. Special 8 Man Tag Match: Manabu Nakanishi, MVP, Strong Man & Akebono beat Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Yujiro Takahashi & Bob Sapp (7:53) when Nakanishi used an Argentine backbreaker on Iizuka.

2. NEVER Openweight Title: Masato Tanaka ZERO1 © beat Shelton Benjamin (6:41) with the Sliding D (1st defense).

3. IWGP Tag Team Title: Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr. © beat Hirooki Goto & Karl Anderson (10:52) when Smith used the Killer bomb on Goto (2nd defense).

4. Special Singles Match: Yuji Nagata beat Minoru Suzuki (17:03) with a backdrop hold.

5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title - 3WAY Match: Prince Devitt © beat Low Ki & Kota Ibushi Dramatic Dream Team (14:45) with an avalanche-style Bloody Sunday on Ibushi (1st defense).

6. Special Tag Match: Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima beat Keiji Muto All Japan & Shinjiro Otani ZERO1 (15:36) when Tenzan used a moonsault press on Otani.

7. Special Singles Match: Togi Makabe beat Katsuyori Shibata (8:37) with a King Kong kneedrop.

8. Double Main Event I - IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura © beat Kazushi Sakuraba (11:12) with the Boma Ye (4th defense).

9. Double Main Event II - IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Kazuchika Okada (33:34) with the High Fly Flow (6th defense).

NJPW "THE NEW BEGINNING", 2/10/13 (WPW/PPV/iPPV) (Look!)

Hiroshima Sun Plaza

4,780 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. Yuji Nagata, Manabu Nakanishi, Tama Tonga, Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask beat Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Tomohiro Ishii, YOSHI-HASHI & Jado (8:20) when Nagata used a backdrop hold on Jado.

2. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: KUSHIDA & Alex Shelley © beat Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov (11:26) when KUSHIDA used the Midnight Express on Koslov (1st defense).

3. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Prince Devitt © beat Ryusuke Taguchi (14:01) with the Bloody Sunday (2nd defense).

4. IWGP Tag Team Title: Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr. © beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima (14:16) when Archer used the Killer bomb on Kojima (3rd defense).

5. Special Singles Match: Togi Makabe beat Yujiro Takahashi (8:00) with a King Kong kneedrop.

6. Special Tag Match: Kazushi Sakuraba & Katsuyori Shibata beat Hirooki Goto & Wataru Inoue (11:07) when Sakuraba used a Kido clutch on Inoue.

7. Special Singles Match: Shinsuke Nakamura beat Kengo Mashimo Kaientai Dojo (11:21) with the Boma Ye.

8. Special Singles Match: Minoru Suzuki beat Kazuchika Okada (15:59) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Karl Anderson (25:10) with the High Fly Flow (7th defense).

NJPW "ANNIVERSARY SHOW", 3/3/13 (Samurai! TV) (Look!)

Tokyo Korakuen Hall

1. Anniversary Opening Match: Hiromu Takahashi & Takaaki Watanabe beat Sho Tanaka & Yohei Komatsu (8:43) when Takahashi used a crab hold on Komatsu.

2. Hirooki Goto, Karl Anderson, Tama Tonga & Ryusuke Taguchi beat Yuji Nagata, Wataru Inoue, Super Strong Machine & Captain New Japan (9:23) when Anderson used the Gun Stun on Captain.

3. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: KUSHIDA & Alex Shelley © beat Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask (11:22) when Shelley used the Shelley clutch on Tiger (2nd defense).

4. Togi Makabe, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima & Manabu Nakanishi beat Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Yujiro Takahashi & YOSHI-HASHI (12:27) when YOSHI-HASHI was DQ'd.

5. Elimination Match: Minoru Suzuki, Davey Boy Smith Jr., Kengo Mashimo Kaientai Dojo & TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo beat Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii, Jado & Gedo (19:50) when Suzuki threw Okada over the top rope.

6. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura © beat Lance Archer (15:01) with the Boma Ye (6th defense).

7. Anniversary Special Singles Match: Hiroshi Tanahashi beat Prince Devitt (17:23) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW "INVASION ATTACK", 4/7/13 (WPW/PPV/iPPV) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

8,200 Fans

1. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: KUSHIDA & Alex Shelley © beat Prince Devitt & Ryusuke Taguchi (10:42) when KUSHIDA used a Japanese leg roll clutch hold on Taguchi (3rd defense).

2. Special 8 Man Tag Match: Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Manabu Nakanishi, Super Strong Machine & Akebono beat Takashi Iizuka, Tomohiro Ishii, YOSHI-HASHI & Bob Sapp (10:00) when Nakanishi used the Uekara Don on YOSHI-HASHI.

3. CMLL World Tag Team Title: El Terrible & Tama Tonga © beat La Mascara & Valiente (8:57) when Terrible used the a powerbomb on Valiente (2nd defense).

4. Special Tag Match: Masato Tanaka ZERO1 & Yujiro Takahashi beat Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma (10:41) when Tanaka used the Sliding D on Honma.

5. Special Singles Match: Minoru Suzuki beat Toru Yano (10:09) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

6. Special Tag Match: Yuji Nagata & Hirooki Goto beat Kazushi Sakuraba & Katsuyori Shibata (11:32) by referee stop (Nagata beat Sakuraba).

7. Triple Main Event I - NWA World Heavyweight Title: Ron Conway NWA © beat Satoshi Kojima (14:24) with the Ego Trip (1st defense).

8. Triple Main Event II - IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura © beat Davey Boy Smith Jr. (18:04) with the Boma Ye (7th defense).

9. Triple Main Event III - IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kazuchika Okada beat Hiroshi Tanahashi © (31:41) with the Rainmaker to become the 59th champion.

NJPW, 8/2/13 (TV Asahi ch1 & ch2/iPPV) (Look!)

Tokyo Korakuen Hall

1. G1 Climax - Block B: Karl Anderson [4] beat Shelton Benjamin [2] (6:28) with the Gun Stun.

2. G1 Climax - Block B: Yujiro Takahashi [4] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [0] (9:07) with a moonsault press.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Yuji Nagata [4] beat Toru Yano [0] (6:46) with a backdrop hold.

4. G1 Climax - Block A: Lance Archer [4] beat Prince Devitt [2] (8:14) with the Blackout.

5. G1 Climax - Block A: Satoshi Kojima [4] beat Katsuyori Shibata [2] (9:40) with a lariat.

6. G1 Climax - Block A: Davey Boy Smith Jr. [2] beat Togi Makabe [2] (10:13) with the Bulldog bomb.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Kota Ibushi Dramatic Dream Team [4] beat Tetsuya Naito [0] (13:16) with a Phoenix splash.

8. G1 Climax - Block B: Minoru Suzuki [2] beat Shinsuke Nakamura [0] (13:44) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

9. G1 Climax - Block A: Hirooki Goto [2] beat Kazuchika Okada [0] (12:43) with the Shouten Kai.

10. G1 Climax - Block A: Tomohiro Ishii [2] beat Hiroshi Tanahashi [0] (17:42) with a Steiner Screwdriver.

NJPW, 8/3/13 (Samurai! TV/iPPV) (Look!)

7,500 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. G1 Climax - Block B: Kota Ibushi Dramatic Dream Team [6] beat Karl Anderson [4] (9:52) with a Phoenix splash.

2. G1 Climax - Block B: Yujiro Takahashi [6] beat Shelton Benjamin [2] (7:58) with the Tokyo Pimps.

3. G1 Climax - Block A: Prince Devitt [4] beat Tomohiro Ishii [2] (10:28) with the Bloody Sunday.

4. G1 Climax - Block B: Hiroyoshi Tenzan [2] beat Minoru Suzuki [2] (11:46) with a moonsault press.

5. G1 Climax - Block B: Tetsuya Naito [2] beat Yuji Nagata [4] (11:40) with a Stardust press.

6. G1 Climax - Block A: Kazuchika Okada [2] beat Lance Archer [4] (11:26) with the Rainmaker.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [2] beat Toru Yano [0] (11:36) with the Boma Ye.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Hirooki Goto [4] beat Satoshi Kojima [4] (13:07) with the Shouten Kai.

9. G1 Climax - Block A: Katsuyori Shibata [4] beat Togi Makabe [2] (7:23) with a PK.

10. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [2] beat Davey Boy Smith Jr. [2] (14:35) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW, 8/6/13 (Samurai! TV/iPPV) (Look!)

Ishikawa Industrial Exhibition Hall #3

2,000 Fans - No Vacancy

1. G1 Climax - Block A: Satoshi Kojima [6] beat Tomohiro Ishii [4] (11:20) with a lariat.

2. G1 Climax - Block B: Hiroyoshi Tenzan [4] beat Toru Yano [2] (8:39) with a moonsault press.

3. G1 Climax - Block A: Katsuyori Shibata [6] beat Lance Archer [4] (6:41) with a PK.

4. G1 Climax - Block B: Tetsuya Naito [6] beat Shelton Benjamin [4] (8:36) with a Stardust press.

5. G1 Climax - Block B: Minoru Suzuki [4] beat Karl Anderson [6] (10:40) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Yuji Nagata [6] beat Kota Ibushi Dramatic Dream Team [6] (13:49) with a backdrop hold.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [6] beat Yujiro Takahashi [6] (10:47) with the Boma Ye.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Kazuchika Okada [4] beat Davey Boy Smith Jr. [4] (13:33) with the Rainmaker.

9. G1 Climax - Block A: Hirooki Goto [8] beat Prince Devitt [6] (8:04) with the Shouten Kai.

10. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [4] beat Togi Makabe [4] (13:37) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW, 8/7/13 (Samurai! TV/iPPV) (Look!)

Sendai Sun Plaza Hall

2,950 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. G1 Climax - Block B: Shelton Benjamin [6] beat Kota Ibushi Dramatic Dream Team [6] (10:20) with the Paydirt.

2. G1 Climax - Block B: Toru Yano [4] beat Karl Anderson [6] (7:24) with the Akakiri.

3. G1 Climax - Block A: Davey Boy Smith Jr. [6] beat Tomohiro Ishii [4] (11:17) with the Bulldog bomb.

4. G1 Climax - Block B: Minoru Suzuki [6] beat Yujiro Takahashi [6] (10:31) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

5. G1 Climax - Block A: Togi Makabe [6] beat Lance Archer [4] (9:07) with a King Kong kneedrop.

6. G1 Climax - Block B: Hiroyoshi Tenzan [6] beat Tetsuya Naito [6] (12:20) with a moonsault press.

7. G1 Climax - Block A: Prince Devitt [8] beat Satoshi Kojima [6] (9:02) with the Bloody Sunday.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Kazuchika Okada [6] beat Katsuyori Shibata [6] (9:13) with the Rainmaker.

9. G1 Climax - Block B: Shinsuke Nakamura [8] beat Yuji Nagata [6] (13:55) with the Boma Ye.

10. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [6] beat Hirooki Goto [8] (15:30) with the High Fly Flow.

NJPW, 8/10/13 (TV Asahi ch1 & ch2/iPPV) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

8,200 Fans - No Vacancy

- G1 Climax - Block B: Yuji Nagata [8] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [6] by forfeit.

- G1 Climax - Block A: Katsuyori Shibata [10] beat Hirooki Goto [8] by forfeit.

1. Takashi Iizuka & YOSHI-HASHI beat Captain New Japan & KUSHIDA (8:04) when YOSHI-HASHI used the Tenchu II on Captain.

2. G1 Climax - Block A: Davey Boy Smith Jr. [10] beat Prince Devitt [8] (7:26) with the Bulldog bomb.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Karl Anderson [10] beat Yujiro Takahashi [8] (7:00) with the Gun Stun.

4. G1 Climax - Block A: Lance Archer [6] beat Satoshi Kojima [6] (12:38) with the Blackout.

5. G1 Climax - Block B: Shelton Benjamin [8] beat Toru Yano [6] (7:35) with an ankle hold.

6. G1 Climax - Block A: Togi Makabe [10] beat Tomohiro Ishii [4] (14:00) with a King Kong kneedrop.

7. G1 Climax - Block B: Minoru Suzuki [10] beat Kota Ibushi Dramatic Dream Team [6] (13:37) with a Gotch-style piledriver.

8. G1 Climax - Block B: Tetsuya Naito [8] beat Shinsuke Nakamura [10] (14:50) with a Stardust press.

9. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [9] vs. Kazuchika Okada [9] went to a draw (30:00) when the time limit expired.

NJPW, 8/11/13 (WPW/PPV/iPPV) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

- G1 Climax - Block A: Tomohiro Ishii [6] beat Hirooki Goto [8] by forfeit.

- G1 Climax - Block B: Kota Ibushi Dramatic Dream Team [8] beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan [6] by forfeit.

1. G1 Climax - Block B: Yuji Nagata [10] beat Yujiro Takahashi [8] (9:06) with the Exploder of Justice.

2. G1 Climax - Block B: Toru Yano [8] beat Minoru Suzuki [10] (9:26) by pinfall.

3. G1 Climax - Block B: Shelton Benjamin [10] beat Shinsuke Nakamura [10] (10:34) with the Paydirt.

4. G1 Climax - Block B: Tetsuya Naito [10] beat Karl Anderson [10] (13:11) with the Brahma Blanca.

5. G1 Climax - Block A: Lance Archer [8] beat Davey Boy Smith Jr. [10] (14:37) with the Blackout.

6. G1 Climax - Block A: Prince Devitt [10] beat Togi Makabe [10] (8:43) with the Bloody Sunday.

7. G1 Climax - Block A: Satoshi Kojima [8] beat Kazuchika Okada [9] (11:56) with a lariat.

8. G1 Climax - Block A: Hiroshi Tanahashi [11] beat Katsuyori Shibata [10] (10:56) with a small package hold.

9. Special 6 Man Tag Match: Kazushi Sakuraba, Akebono & Kota Ibushi Dramatic Dream Team beat Takashi Iizuka, Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI (13:25) when Sakuraba used the Sakuraba Lock on YOSHI-HASHI.

10. G1 Climax - Final: Tetsuya Naito beat Hiroshi Tanahashi (26:44) with a Stardust press.

Awesome thanks Kris.

One of the first things that stands out to me after reviewing this is that Tanahashi has been in the main event of a non-G1 Final show that sold out Sumo Hall once:

NJPW, 2/18/07 (WPW/PPV)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

11,500 Fans

1. Yujiro & Tetsuya Naito beat Takashi Uwano & Mitsuhide Hirasawa (12:04) when Yujiro used a German suplex hold on Hirasawa.

2. Super Jr. ~ THE CROSSOVER: Tiger Mask, El Samurai, Dick Togo & TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo beat Jushin Thunder Liger, Jado, Gedo & Shuji Kondo (12:42) when Tiger used a Tiger suplex hold on Liger.

3. Kakumei CRASH: Riki Choshu & Takashi Iizuka beat Toru Yano & Tomohiro Ishii (8:25) when Iizuka used a cross armbreaker on Ishii.

4. New Japan vs. GBH Special Singles Match ~ "GREAT! BIG vs HIP": Shiro Koshinaka beat Manabu Nakanishi (9:30) with a jumping hip attack.

5. BLACK vs. GBH Special Singles Match ~ "SANCTIONS": Shinsuke Nakamura beat Togi Makabe (11:42) with the Landslide.

6. BLACK AUTHORITY: Hiroyoshi Tenzan & TARU beat Masahiro Chono & Milano Collection AT (11:28) when Tenzan used the TTD on Milano.

7. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Minoru © beat Wataru Inoue (11:38) with a cross armbreaker (1st defense).

8. It's real! It's impulse!: Kurt Angle TNA Wrestling & Yuji Nagata beat Giant Bernard & Travis Tomko (14:43) when Nagata used the Nagata Lock II on Tomko.

9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Koji Kanemoto (21:52) with a Dragon suplex hold (4th defense).

Looking at that show I find it hard to believe that the main event was the reason for the sellout, but who knows. The other time he came close on a non-G1 show was here:

NJPW/AJPW "NJPW & AJPW 40TH ANNIVERSARY ~ WE ARE PRO-WRESTLING LOVE!", 7/1/12 (WPW/Asahi Newstar/GAORA TV) (Look!)

Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

1. KENSO, Masanobu Fuchi & Captain New Japan beat YOSHI-HASHI, Jado & Gedo (7:02) when Captain used the Caribbean Death Grip on Gedo.

2. Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Shiryu, BUSHI & SUSHI beat Prince Devitt, Ryusuke Taguchi, KAI, Hiroshi Yamato & Hiromu Takahashi (8:50) when BUSHI used a Firebird splash on Takahashi.

3. Takao Omori, Manabu Soya, Hirooki Goto & Karl Anderson beat Minoru Suzuki, Lance Archer, TAKA Michinoku Kaientai Dojo & Taichi (12:09) when Anderson used the Gun Stun on Taichi.

4. Masakatsu Funaki, Masayuki Kono & Minoru Tanaka beat Yuji Nagata, Wataru Inoue & KUSHIDA (9:48) when Funaki used the Hybrid Cluster on KUSHIDA.

5. All Asia Tag Team Title: Akebono & Ryota Hama beat Daisuke Sekimoto Big Japan & Yuji Okabayashi Big Japan © (12:35) when Hama used the Ryota Hammer on Okabayashi to become the 88th champions.

6. Seiya Sanada & Joe Doering beat Tetsuya Naito & Tama Tonga (12:21) when Doering used the Revolution bomb on Tonga.

7. Shinsuke Nakamura & Kazuchika Okada beat Suwama & Shuji Kondo (14:13) when Okada used the Rainmaker on Kondo.

8. NJPW & AJPW 40th Anniversary Main Event I: Keiji Muto, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima beat Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka & Tomohiro Ishii (12:09) when Muto used a moonsault press on Ishii.

9. NJPW & AJPW 40th Anniversary Main Event II - Triple Crown: Jun Akiyama Pro Wrestling NOAH © beat Taiyo Kea (23:26) with the Sternness Dust (4th defense).

10. NJPW & AJPW 40th Anniversary Main Event III - IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi © beat Togi Makabe (22:41) with the High Fly Flow (1st defense).

Obviously this was a super show and had a different dynamic. It does interest me that Akiyama was on one of the most successful shows of Sasaki's freelance career as an opponent and was in a co-main on one of Tanahashi's best drawing shows and yet he has never gotten much traction or the benefit of the doubt.

I look at this years Sumo show with Okada drawing 8,200 (I think the cover story here for why it didn't sell out is that they ran in Tokyo the day before too though I could be wrong) and...I just don't see it. That's not a bad number for Sumo, but it's only a bit more than 2/3rds full and you would expect better for the top two stars from a promotion that is as hot as NJPW is said to be.

Meltzer reported today that NJPW's profits are up 500% so far this year relative to last and iPPV has been huge for them. The Dome show was way up. I don't want to diminish the stardom of Tanahashi or his value as a star. But Okada just drew a legit sellout of basically the same figure v. Kojima. Maybe Tanahashi and Devitt were a part of that underneath, but someone would have to pitch that argument to me from a perspective that didn't reek of advocacy and I'm not sure that's possible.

I still think Tanahashi is someone with good-to-great HoF potential, but after looking through this I'm even more positive that it is too soon for him. I also think Okada is the stronger Wrestler of the Year candidate at this point but that's a different story.