Pro Wrestling Only

Greatest Non Main Event Feuds/Matches

awesomemiz

Finally, I'm still greatly amused by the "Sapphire gets bought" feud, not just the concept of DiBiase "buying" this useless woman just to be a prick, but all the stuff around it. Especially the scene they play over and over again on Place to Be with Dusty searching for her and Duggan busting out "No I haven't, Dust, but we're all still looking for her" :lol:

I tend to gravitate towards the nonsense.

The crazy thing is that angle promptly led to Dusty ditching the yellow polka dots and morphing into Crockett Dusty all over again, just in time for him to leave. It was a goofy premise but Dusty was cutting the most heated promos of his WWF stint. Then it went to another level when DiBiase busted Dustin up on SNME, which is a fabulous angle that's almost right out of JCP-land. I hope you get to the end of the '90 Yearbook, Parv, so you can see for yourself.

Dusty vs. Savage is possibly my least favorite WWF feud of the '84-'92 era, but the follow-up feud actually could have gone places.

It's not really up there at the top but I have a soft spot for Val vs. Rikishi from 2000. It was one of the first mid-card feuds of the Attitude Era based on two guys just fucking hating each other, rather than skits. Not to get too back-in-my-day but I honestly wonder if there's been as good and intense of a mid-card WWF feud since (Edge vs. Matt Hardy, I guess).

so many great things to look for ive seen bits of savage vs jake but need to find it all.

the main thing I was looking for was non World title feuds/matches theres so many IC title feuds/matches that stand out its surprising.

What stuff outside WWF/E ould u all recommend?

Slaughter-Patterson and Slaughter vs Sheik?

Without looking and going strictly off a faint memory, I am assuming those main evented certain markets.

Yep on Slaughter-Sheik. Not sure about Slaughter-Patterson since it was post title for Pat, and Sarge after his feuds with Bob and Bruno.