Pro Wrestling Only

If the territories still existed...

ohtani's jacket

Ideally, we would see another brand split with the territory system coming back into play. Each territory would be it's own brand and function similar to a pro sport franchise. There's even a ready-made platform in the WWE Network, which could cover different matches from around the country.

Everything would function under the WWE banner and there would be two divisions, the AWA and the NWA. From there, territories are created based on ability to draw and practicality. Creating the brand would depend on the territory, and this would provide an opportunity for fans to support brands they are nostalgic for such as WCW/GCW, ECW, WCCW, UWF/Mid-South, CWF, Mid-Atlantic. etc.

Ideally, we would see another brand split with the territory system coming back into play.

I've been thinking the same thing as far as developmental goes. Instead of just using NXT in Florida, the could set up a few others in other areas. This way, the guys can learn under different trainers and work in front of different crowds, and they won't all work and talk the same. So, if Solomon Crowe seems to be running his course in Florida, instead of the future endeavor, they can send him to another place to continue his preperation.

For me, it's always about the international rotations. I loved the dynamic of foreign wrestlers coming to the US and territory champs going to Mexico, Europe and Japan. There's so many people who have skillsets that would be greatly enhanced by more opportunities to work overseas and refine their talents with the veterans in those places.