Pro Wrestling Only

wwf to wcw

vannaboy

What about the nasty boys were they in wcw first

Yes. They went from WCW -> WWF -> WCW in a relatively short time

Their most famous WCW match from their first run was the Steiners match at Halloween Havoc '90, and they were in the WWF by the the time of the '91 Royal Rumble. They pretty much dropped off the map after 1992, and showed up in WCW in the summer of '93.

I guess, but he was a star on the back of ECW and the Raven character. WCW didn't make him a star. He was a star the moment he showed up.

I took the thread topic to be people who didn't do anything in WWF and WCW made stars out of. And this thread is proving that WCW completely failed at ever doing that.

I guess, but he was a star on the back of ECW and the Raven character. WCW didn't make him a star. He was a star the moment he showed up.

I never said they did, and alluded to the fact he found the character in ECW. That said, WCW still utilised him better than WWE, thus making him a bigger star. Raven was on the cover of WCW video games back in 1998 with Hogan and Goldberg...

Posted Image

Most of these feel like a cheat. However, if you never use the competed in WCW/NWA (starting with Starrcade 83) line, these are the names I came up with.

1. Dustin Rhodes - this is a little bit of a stretch but he was involved in a pretty high profile angle in WWF before they let him and Dusty go out to pasture

2. Butch Reed - This is a weird one as well since Mid South is probably his #1 but I would put up his Doom run above his run in WWF as the Natural

3. Paul Roma - Talk about damning with faint praise but being the worst Horseman ever and teaming with Arn/Orndorff gave him a better sustained run that what he did with Power & Glory

I didn't include Cactus since he only did some jobber matches.