Pro Wrestling Only

Free TV Match of the Week Week 2

Grimmas

Walker v sigmon was easily the best. Actually I believe pwx tv aired Cedric Alexander v Chris hero during this period, and if so that might be my number 2.

Barring something great on sd this week it is possible that I will vote for Jason Kincaid v americos next week. Tcw tv has been great for the last six weeks or so.

Who voted for other and what did they vote for?

Sorry, that was me. I kept trying to post on Friday but continually got an IPS Driver Error.

My vote is for is for the Pequeno Reyes del Aires cibernetico from 1/11 CMLL Guerreros del Ring. Really fun, all-action match with a bit of an abrupt finish due to the injury to Astral. Lots of great moves, most everything was hit smoothly, and it had a nice flow to it with well-placed eliminations. Shockercito did not do a whole lot but what he did do tended to be pretty phenomenal. I thought Electrico, Astral, and Demus 3:16 all looked strong as well.

I have finally watched everything and I am really torn between the Iron Man match and the Blue Panther & Delta tag match.

Although I enjoyed all of these.

I am going to go with the tag, just because Okumura really stood out to me as something special in that one.

Boo.

Hell I may be delusional, I think Walker v. Sigmon is going to end up in my top twenty-five matches from anywhere on earth last year, maybe top twenty

I liked the match a lot. The finish where Vordell kept going for the figure-four instead of trying a roll up with so little time left kind of bugged me though. Although, that is the only negative I can think of for that match.

I watched the lucha tag today. I liked it but I didn't think the mat work was nearly as good as some are saying, although it was very good. I hated the submission train. That's one of the worst spots in wrestling. I loved Virus in it though and thought he was especially great in the last fall when he changed gears.

I watched the lucha tag today. I liked it but I didn't think the mat work was nearly as good as some are saying, although it was very good. I hated the submission train. That's one of the worst spots in wrestling. I loved Virus in it though and thought he was especially great in the last fall when he changed gears.

Normally I would had hated that submission train, but for some reason I really dug it in this match. Maybe it felt a little more organic and less showy, I am not sure.