Pro Wrestling Only

Hilarious

sek69

Saw some news bits and I couldn't figure out which one is funnier:

The Boogeyman (Marty Wright) reportedly hyperextended both his knees working a house show in Vermont against Stevie Richards.

As reported earlier, Dusty Rhodes had a meeting scheduled with Stephanie McMahon today. It appears as if WWE is interested in bringing him into the creative team as well as having him be involved with the Hall of Fame, their Legends program, and promoting the upcoming Four Horsemen and Starrcade DVDs.

After reports coming out that Tatanka had signed a deal with WWE, he updated his website with this message regarding a return to WWE:

"I want to express that things went very well backstage and in the ring at MONDAY NIGHT RAW and I will be speaking with the office in the upcoming days. Until I release an OFFICIAL statement by me do not trust any false statements. I will at the proper time release info according to the decisions and direction of the officials of the WWE. I appreciate you all!"

Guest Cam Chaos

The first is funny and pathetic at the same time.

The second is sad that now WWE are picking up people even TNA have got rid of for being so crap creatively.

Third verse, same as the first.

Guest Cam Chaos

I think they should just wheel out Hogan, Sarge, Animal and Dusty at Survivor Series against some guys like MNM, Orton and Christian and at least do something that'll benefit and put over the next generation of cocky heels.

Guest Cam Chaos

If they could get Dusty an editor and didn't sabotage him too much he would be good for getting the promotion in an actual direction.  Good or bad the shows at least won't wander aimlessly with him at the helm.

Considering the last few years we have had stalking twice, forced intercourse once, necrophilia once, old women getting topless and giving birth to plastic hands, cancer "humour", coffin surfing, miscarriages, an adult menacing a child and telling stories about "going into the woods" with him, Mexicans being either "comical" criminals or caricatures of menial workers, currently have a "bastard son" storyline and can look forward to the Boogeyman, I don't think much "editing" would go on even if Dusty was around.

In the new issue of Power Slam Charlie Haas basically says on Smackdown there is no point of even suggesting an idea to Dave Lagana as he will simply say "Ok, thanks" and then not tell HHH, Steph or Vince about it since in his mind any idea that isn't his isn't worth investing time in. So I don't think anything would change with yet another person in the melting pot if other old school guys like Steamboat aren't calling bullshit on the crap being put on TV.

Old guys like Steamboat, DiBiase, and Arn Anderson are there to collect a paycheck and nothing more. To be honest, I don't think any of them give a shit about the content. If they did, there is no way in hell Preacher DiBiase would even have considered working for the company. He was right about one thing... everybody's got their price.

Guest Cam Chaos

Jesus. From Tumor Girl to Deaf Guy. Even though CM Punk has been on WWE TV and was fully competent from all apperances. I guess they gave up watching Austin Powers and tuned into Family Guy instead. We already had Matt M-M-Morgan. Seriously, when did disabilities and physical deformities become "gimmicks"? There's a reason shit like those "hunchbacks" in WCW didn't stick around.

Guest teke184

To add to these:

They're giving CM Punk a ''deaf guy'' gimmick when he debuts.

Seriously, i hate this company.

I think that Al Snow needs to work with him in OVW on the "News for the hearing impaired" stuff Al was going to do in SMW to rip on Robert Gibson's legitimately deaf mother.

He didn't get a chance to do any of it, though, as the promotion closed soon after his program with the Rock And Rolls started.

To add to these:

They're giving CM Punk a ''deaf guy'' gimmick when he debuts.

Seriously, i hate this company.

You gotta be fucking kidding me.....
It was reported on PWInsider.com earlier today but they've removed it, i'm assuming due to finding out it was untrue.

Thank the lord.

The phone number Ashley held up during the Diva Search (516-644-9878) actually goes to a voicemail for "Austin" but some reports say that she has indeed answered the phone, and says "Austin" is the former owner of the phone.

I hope "Austin" was in on the joke, otherwise this could cost WWE some money.