Have a coke, and a smile, and SHUT THE FUCK UP

Guest TheShawshankRudotion

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to do something I usually don't do. Give HBK props. He did good recovering for Janetty and botching the spot along with him, even if he could have landed it.

Man, the WWE has done a really good job at getting me wanting to watch my wrestlemania tapes. Now if they could only get me to want to watch WM XXI.

If they were smart, they would have Batista just squash Snitsky.

This Pick Your Poison thing is horrible, because it does nothing to help anyone but Batista and HHH. They could have 6 other guys in competition for the title but they choose to put those 2 above everyone else.

I really liked the Rockers match. Marty looked pretty okay and seemed to be having a ton of fun, which is always nice to see.

I loved the callback to the WrestleMania finish but this time HHH got out of the crossface when he rolled through. Benoit came out looking okay so it was better than I thought it would be.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

So, yeah. I brought this up in chat, but not in stupidly one-sided question form.

What would look harder : Benoit going fullout tarzan and tiger suplexing a tiger out of desperation after wrestling with it, or Brock's F5ing that shark in the Summerslam commercial?

Tiger suplexing the Tiger.

A shark doesn't have any limbs, it just has teeth. Tigers have teeth and claws.

Man, I'm really disappointed with the direction that the Batista/HHH feud took tonight. I really didn't want to see Batista in a match until Wrestlemania. Same for Triple H actually, but that went out the window awhile ago.

I know that WWE seem to like Snitsky for whatever reason, but having Batista have to sell for him isn't going to make Wrestlemania any better. In fact, Batista looked to have been shown up at one time. Chairs or not. Batista shouldn't be needed help from the back!

Damnit.

Guest Cam Chaos

I call Kane winning next week after interference and going on to win the MITB match so they have someone for Batista to face post Mania.

I see the same thing. I have no problem with them hyping a Batista/Kane match, because I think it's something the fans would want to see with the proper build, but I hate that he's going to be going over five guys who have been portrayed as midcarders who can't quite reach the brass ring for years upon years to do it. I'd rather see Edge or Christian win the match myself, but as long as they're both pushed hard in the coming months, I can deal with them losing. I don't think they're going to be pushed hard though.

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

They would be nuts to have Batista lose, in any fashion, before WM. They're nuts already, however, by giving away Batista v Kane on free tv, when it should be saved for PPV. If anything, I think this means Kane isn't winning the ladder match, because I think whoever does win it will claim their title shot pretty quickly, and I see them holding off Batista v Kane on PPV for a while, especially now they're making it less special.

Guest Cam Chaos

They did the same deal with Shawn/Benoit last year to put heat on HHH and get Shawn involved.

Let's say Snitsky interferes because HHH and Flair are banned from ringside (Bischoff saw their chair stunt and doesn't want his ME at Mania ruined) and Snitsky hates Kane and lost to Batista this week.

Guest Some Guy

I marked hard for the Rockers. I couldn't believe that Shawn played Ricky Morton and let Marty get the hot tag and the win. I thought it was a fun match and Marty looked pretty good for a 40+ year old guy still playing the same gimmick he had at 25. I hope they sign him and have him put guys over on Heat or something to give hima steady paycheck. Vince owes him a little for firing him after the RR 93 because Shawn lied and said that Marty was tanked and that's why the match wasn't up to par. It looked like both guys had fun with it, especially Marty. I too was hoping for the doucle fist drop but I'd bet that Shawn didn't want to take that bump on his knees. I used to love when they'd both missle dropkick a guy at the same time, but given their age I knew going in that it wouldn't happen.

Is it just me or did JR seem like an out of sinc video game with some of his commentary? Shelton jumped to the top of a Stinger Splash, turned around and did a top rope sunset flip and just as he landed JR was like, "OH MY GAWD A STINGER SPLASH! BY GAWD!" He was on a 7 second delay in his brain or something.

They are slowly but surely fucking up Batista. The pops keep getting smaller and smaller the more people see him wrestle. If this keeps up they'l mercy kill his title reign by May at the latest and HHH will be 11 times the Man.

Snisky needs to employ better bathing habits or get of the juice. He had zits all over his chest and back. It was like watching a taller, less talented, and tatooless Perry Saturn.

Shellton needs to win the ladder match. He is the only one out of the group that is remotely fresh.