Pro Wrestling Only

Christian may be in the doghouse

sek69

Apparently you can't get "Captain Charisma" shirts at WWE live events or from ShopZone, and he's pretty disgruntled that a projected main event push got scuttled.

Since he's been on SmackDown, he's been squished by Batista twice and punked by the Mexicools last night.

I wonder whose Wheaties he peed in.

Guest TheAnvil

You know HHH and Steph were probably on vacation, and they turned on the TV and found out that Christian had gotten over. Steph started his burial instantly. I like how Edge doesn't seem to really get over, yet he's still in high profile feuds. Christian is insanely over, and used to put people like Rey over on SD! and doesn't even get matches at PPVs. I guess maybe I'm just bitter because my 2 favorite wrestlers are Val Venis and Christian. :(

I'm assuming there's a reason for the shirt pull. It doesn't make any sense otherwise.

I can't even get behind anyone in WWE anymore. The last person that I liked was Hassan and WWE took the character too far. He wasn't the best wrestler, but he was entertaining. He was a throwback to gimmicks of the past that I enjoyed a lot, so maybe that's where most of the love came from. That and he was a great talker.

I liked Conway when he first debuted. I saw him on Heat and saw a lot of potential. Then they stuck him in La R?sistance and I no longer cared. Now, with his single's push, I like his music....

It's like, I'd be better off watching someone like Colt Cobana in Ring of Honor or Abyss in Total Nonstop Action. So, that's what I watch.

Guest CanadianChick

You know HHH and Steph were probably on vacation, and they turned on the TV and found out that Christian had gotten over. Steph started his burial instantly. I like how Edge doesn't seem to really get over, yet he's still in high profile feuds. Christian is insanely over, and used to put people like Rey over on SD! and doesn't even get matches at PPVs. I guess maybe I'm just bitter because my 2 favorite wrestlers are Val Venis and Christian. :(

To be perfectly fair, Edge isn't exactly a big time main eventer. He's pretty well feuded with Kane this year. Better off than Christian, but not exactly at HHH's level or anything.