Pro Wrestling Only

[2014-01-01-WWE-NXT] Sing Off: Aiden English vs Colin Cassidy

Loss

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they give Colin some more screen time because as far as charisma goes, he's got it by the truckload. He also throws the best right hand in NXT. This was fun enough, especially considering he can sing a bit, and it was a nice showcase for him. I'm not sure if Aiden's gimmick has legs at this point, as the joke has been run into the ground and his wrestling style doesn't really match his gimmick, but he's at least entertaining.

Watching this live in person was great. Colin really got over with Enzo and once Enzo went down with the broken leg, I thought he was done. This segment made him and no one expected him to sing like that. It was also the moment that Aiden went from being very over with the crowd to being a major heel. Aiden still does the singing thing but he's gotten more aggressive since feuding with Cas. They really should put him in a tag team with Sandow.

• GSR changed the title to [2014-01-01-WWE-NXT] Sing Off: Aiden English vs Colin Cassidy