Pro Wrestling Only

P2BN Pro-Wrestling Super Show

Grimmas

The third episode is now posted. I really enjoyed this one and I thought Kris Zellner and Andrew Riche were great together!

Click Here

On the April 24, 2014 edition of the Place to be Nation’s Pro-Wrestling Super Show Steven Graham is joined by Kris Zellner of Pro Wrestling Only and Andrew Riche of the Main Event Podcast to discuss tournaments in wrestling. In the second segment a tribute his giving to “Ravishing” Rick Rude after the 15th anniversary of his death. The show, as always, is closed out by our pop culture (and wrestling) recommendations.

Remember to subscribe to us in iTunes, by clicking here or by searching for it in the iTunes store.

Fantastic episode, so many great memories. Riche and Zellner were really good here and Steven you did a great job steering the ship. So much material and you guys touched a ton of it. I like to think of this podcast as like the PWI of PTBN... covers unique, specific topics from all around the world of wrestling, past and present.

Awesome stuff. I've really enjoyed this one each & every week thus far. Much like the Reaction shows with Will and company, I find 'em to be can't miss and filled to the brim with a truckload of easy-to-absorb conversation.

No filler really, and nothing drags or seems unnecessarily tossed out there simply for the sake of being "newsworthy" information. We get enough of that with a whole heap of weekly podcasts that simply rehash what happened on TV screens.

But yeah. The segmented topics each week helps to keep things diverse and unique. Ditto for the rotating roundtable and revolving door of guests. Keeps it fresh. Really digging the format thus far. Keep it coming, man.

Thanks for the words, that is exactly what we are going for!

Here is the new episode

On this week’s Pro-Wrestling Super Show Steven Graham is joined by Pete from Titans of Wrestling and Todd Gessling of P2BN to share our lists of our Top 6 favorite wrestling monsters. Of course we end the show with our recommendations.

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow let the "Monsters" episode slip through the cracks. Guess maybe I didn't notice since it was hidden, tucked away neatly here in this thread. :D

Another great show though, man. Really enjoying the series so far.

So many of my favorite fat guys got mentioned, so ALL'S GOOD on that end. Outrageous to hear Yoko described as "not that athletic" though. Come on. For a guy with THAT MUCH sheer girth, the dude sure could move. The fact that he'd do the teeter-totter sell and let the ends of his hair touch the ground, while keeping balanced on ONE MEATY LEG and just lingering there? Ahh. Just made for one sweet visual.

Plus, he gets massive heaps of bonus points from yours truly for the awe-inspiring sight of his lethal Leg Drops. Everything in Yoko's arsenal really LOOKED like certain death. The Leg Drop. The Samoan Drop. The Banzai Drop. The image of all those would have you believing they'd crush bone and grind it to fine powder, like a cloud of soot barreling out of a chimney. Only beneath the buttocks of the mighty Grand Champion Sumo instead.

But yes. Lots of love for Yoko making AT LEAST one of the lists. :P

Bammer. Vader. Gang. Tenta. Umaga. And of course every epic Mark Henry monster heel push since 2006. All top notch choices as well. Great listen. Looking forward to future shows ASAP, for sure.

This is a good series Grimmas, been listening through. Hit the monster episode. Is Stan Hansen not a monster?

Thank you Parv. Wait till the Will episode, we may answer your questions.

Stan Hansen a monster is a question I still don't know the answer to. Is he an ass kicker or a monster? I could be swayed either way.