Pro Wrestling Only

Pro-Wrestling Super Show (May 7): Extreme Rules and Cage Matches

Pro-Wrestling Super Show - May 7, 2014

On the May 7th Edition of the Pro Wrestling Super-Show Steven Graham is joined by Derek Cornettand Aaron George (a fellow Canadian!) from Place to be Nation to discuss WWE Extreme Rules 2014, where Daniel Bryan goes from here, cage matches and our recommendations. A super fun show this week.

Here is the link for the recommendation of WWE’s Tribute for Conor the Crusher.

Remember to subscribe to The Pro-Wrestling Super Show on iTunes or Soundcloud, by searching for Pro-Wrestling Super Show! That way the show comes directly onto your device every Wednesday.

https://soundcloud.com/ptbngrimmas/p2bn-pro-wrestling-super-1

I didn't have any problems with it myself.

Good listening though, guys. Enjoyed the discussion on Cage Matches for sure, although it felt a bit too brief and (kind of) quickly glossed over. For me, it functions best as a smaller companion piece to the Steel Cage edition of Wrestling With The Past that Charles & Will put out last year. Real thorough discussion in that one.

That's not to take anything away from here. Especially liked the note about Flair being an exceptional Cage Match performer. Would've liked it more if everyone would've tossed different names out there & perhaps talk about how they rank alongside the Flairs, HBKs, etc.

Gotta admit - I was a tad disappointed there was no mention of Tito/Valentine or any Puerto Rican stuff. But hey. That's nitpicking. :D

Some good, valid points brought up in the Extreme Rules review as well. Overall, still REALLY digging this series. The rotating guests keeps things feeling fresh. Keep 'em coming, man.

ALSO... That Low Blows fantasy booking podcast sounds real interesting. Any idea if we'll be getting the links dropped here on the boards?

Thanks for the comments again. I'm still trying to find my groove doing the hosting thing. Yeah, Tito-Greg definitely should had been mentioned. Our mistake.

The Low blow podcast is on podbeam. I can't find the link right now, but I will be on a future episode in June re-booking the ending of Goldberg's streak.

In other news, we have a logo:

artworks-000079083902-xgny9i-t500x500.jp

Had issues with this skipping around, etc. on my iPod after downloading from Soundcloud. Anyone else experience that?

I download straight from iTunes to my iPod and I've had issues with every episode randomly stopping at various points. I look at my iPod and I'm back at the main menu and when I click on the podcast it doesn't go back to where it was, but starts over from the beginning.

Had issues with this skipping around, etc. on my iPod after downloading from Soundcloud. Anyone else experience that?

I download straight from iTunes to my iPod and I've had issues with every episode randomly stopping at various points. I look at my iPod and I'm back at the main menu and when I click on the podcast it doesn't go back to where it was, but starts over from the beginning.

Weird. I listened to it in soundcloud and through the downloaded mp3 and it was perfect.

Tito/Greg. Hansen/Colon. The Final Conflict. No love for these Cage Matches left me a sad panda savage. :D

But yeah. I've had no issues with any of these thus far.

Thumbs up on the logo, by the way. Liking all the graphics we get from the Titans crew, too.

Also, one quick search later & I found the Low Blows Booking podcast on Podbean. 'Preciate the heads up with that. Probably gonna be following that series along, whenever time permits. Looks interesting. Big fan of fantasy booking - just don't care to sit hunched over a computer monitor to read any of it at length. So an audio version of rebooking is A-okay by me, man.

Weird. I listened to it in soundcloud and through the downloaded mp3 and it was perfect.
Yeah, that was what my file was doing. I downloaded it from Soundcloud.

Here is the link for the low blow podcast

http://lowblowbookingpodcast.podbean.com/e/low-blow-booking-podcat-ep1-wrestlemania-1/

I will appear on a future show to rebook ending Goldberg's streak.

By the way, awesome Titans of wrestling poster. If you guys like Titans of wrestling, I have Johnny Sorrow on next week, and the week after Kelly and Parv.