Pro Wrestling Only

[1998-09-13-WCW-Fall Brawl] Chris Jericho vs Greenberg

Loss

• 2 months later...

Jericho does the entrance again where he repeatedly goes through the wrong door. So, so great! The Spinal Tap references are tremendous. We get the full Goldberg entrance only for a little person who looks like Goldberg to come out doing the entrance instead. This was an awesome start to a program with these two, and I'm with Jericho, people would have accepted this as a big feud at this point. It would be the only two new stars WCW created in '98 facing off and yes, Jericho should have lost - been decimated even - but the path there could have been fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1998-09-13-WCW-Fall Brawl] Chris Jericho vs Greenberg
  • 4 years later...

There are guys in the front row wearing these ridiculous looking Goldberg shirts that look ironed on.  I hope this wasn't official WCW merchandise.  Great comedy from Jericho.  You can tell he deserved to be elevated to a higher spot.  It's a shame, for WCW at least, that he had to leave the company in order to break through.

I wonder how many people left the arena that night thinking they saw Chris Jericho submit Goldberg.