Pro Wrestling Only

[1999-02-08-WCW-Nitro] Eric Bischoff vignette

Loss

• 2 months later...

Bischoff has been put on bathroom detail. These skits are nauseating and horrible and overdone. Plus, again, I hate the way WCW shoots them. A cameraman is just hanging out in the bathroom. Larry Zbyszko's sudden switch flip to freaking out after rambling on with usual windbag analogies is awful. The payoff to this was Bischoff giving Hogan bleach to throw in Mongo's eyes later in the evening, who we would never see again.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

TELLING STORIES, baby. Eric is now a bathroom matron, a la Babs Kramer. I could have gone my whole life without seeing a skit involving the Faces of Fear doing #2. Bischoff is such a grouch here...I mean, I get he's supposed to be a heel, but when the time calls for him to commit to looking like a buffoon, he still won't do it. He always has to get the last word in. And oh, speaking of which, guess what: it's another segment where Bischoff is supposed to be humiliated but ends up outsmarting Flair. #Politicalhit? And they'll KEEP REPEATING THIS FORMULA.

• GSR changed the title to [1999-02-08-WCW-Nitro] Eric Bischoff vignette