Pro Wrestling Only

[1999-09-09-WWF-Smackdown] Test and Stephanie McMahon

Loss

• 1 month later...

Patterson, Brisco and Linda come out to congratulate Stephanie and Test. Stephanie announces that they will marry on 10/11 and everyone in WWF Land is invited. The Mean Street Posse interrupt. Why is Terri Runnels with them? I don't remember that storyline twist. Stephanie wants them to just leave her and Andrew alone, which brings out Shane. Shane asks the MSP to leave the ring because the war with Test is over. Shane apologizes to everyone in the ring for his actions of late and tells Stephanie she has his blessing and that he is finished fighting.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Young Stephanie is in heaven here. She gets to act out her little soap opera fantasy with family and friends playing along. Despite an unfortunate experience at her first wedding ceremony she's very quickly moving on with life. Test probably can't believe his luck.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Pat and Gerald as Test's best men is hilarious and doesn't speak much for Test's social or family circle. I too have no memory of Terri with the Posse, though presumably she dumped Meat after last week. Shane seemingly turns babyface. I'm for it--Shane's been good this year but I don't think he has the chops to be a lead heel authority figure by himself.

• GSR changed the title to [1999-09-09-WWF-Smackdown] Test and Stephanie McMahon