Pro Wrestling Only

[1999-09-11-ECW-TV] Tommy Dreamer and Steve Corino

Loss

• 1 month later...

I can honestly say I listened to this whole thing and I have no idea what Dreamer is even talking about. He's cutting a promo on TNN and mentions a New York vs Philly rivalry. He announces that he has two herniated discs in his back and is ready to make a decision about his career. Steve Corino interrupts. The crowd must have chanted something offensive because the sound is muted. Words are exchanged and Corino and friends end up laying out Dreamer and even Francine. Corino ends up wrapping Dreamer in barbed wire before Raven makes the save. Why is there a pinfall counted when this isn't a match?

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Dreamer cuts a promo on TNN for not wanting to air TV from the ECW Arena--oh, yeah, this relationship seems nice and healthy already. No way it can go farther downhill from here. Corino is out to save the segment and gets the best line of this angle, referring to the fans: "You have two herniated discs because of these people, and you're going to trust *their* judgment?" Dreamer stupidly tries to DDT Corino and promptly gets laid out by Rhino. Jack Victory and his giant ass appear but eventually Raven makes the save and they...score a pin? Styles has the temerity to hype this as Raven & Dreamer's first successful tag title defense. ECW is creatively bankrupt.

• GSR changed the title to [1999-09-11-ECW-TV] Tommy Dreamer and Steve Corino