Pro Wrestling Only

Pro-Wrestling Super Show - 2014 Super Show Awards, 2015 Wrestling Talk & Earthquake Matches!

http://placetobenation.com/pro-wrestling-super-show-2014-super-show-awards-2015-wrestling-talk-earthquake-matches/

Hosts: Steven Graham & Tim Livingston

This week's episode begins with the reveal of your votes for the 2014 Pro-Wrestling Super Show Awards! We talk 2015 wrestling and answer listener questions. All of this leads to a discussion on racism and sexism in wrestling. Before the break we look at Steven's WrestleMania 31 fantasy booking. Afterwards we return to live-watch two awesome Earthquake-Big Boss Man matches on youtube.

Play along at home:

Match #1

Match #2

I'm really curious what people think about this episode. It was kind of a departure, but it seemed to go really great in my head. I loved doing this kind of show even if it wasn't a "proper" Super Show and it was more like a Voices of Wrestling or other normal two dudes talking about wrestling without a set agenda show.

Really fun show guys, Steven's booking aside. I think having a potpourri version of the PWSS once every couple of months was great. This had some good sidebar discussions and wackiness but kept a semblance of wrestling as the backbone which I appreciated.

Thanks Chad, it was real fun one to do.

Did you watch the Earthquake match that we were marking out for?

Steven seemed especially Canadian on this episode, his "aye" quota was right up there.

I think Tim is a good tag partner for him and a really good addition to PWSS in general.

It's "eh" Parv, come on!

Tim is great, he deserves more praise.

Adding the caveat that I've seen tiny amounts of Mid South stuff, I really can't remember a single Ted punch. They may in fact be underrated but Bossman's punches sing with the amount of velocity they would muster. Ask me to envision a Bossman punch and I can see it my memory bank clearly (probably the uppercut).

Now powerslams are a different story.