Pro Wrestling Only

World Wrestling Federation

JerryvonKramer

I'm just wondering who's reporting this news and through what medium if the dirtsheets are non grata in the WWF.

Probably one of those outside talents spreading gossip around. I think WWF should raise an Iron Curtain and stay totally in house to kill leaks.

Revised dates:

*loaned or freelance workers in brackets
* Nick Bockwinkel not listed because he is loaned on an ongoing basis
* Steve Regal not listed because he is loaned for first three months full-time
* The following workers are scheduled for all TV tapings: Bret Hart, Bobby Eaton, Tommy Rogers, Dr Death Steve Williams

7/5/83: MSG (Don Muraco, Mil Mascaras)
7/6/83: TV tapings (Larry Zbyszko)
7/7/83: Baltimore, MD - Civic Center
7/8/83: Los Angeles, CA - Olympic Auditorium (Bruiser Brody, Mil Mascaras, The Sheik)

7/12/83: Philly Spectrum (Larry Zbyszko)
7/13/83: TV Tapings
7/14/83: Manchester, NH - JFK Coliseum
7/15/5/83: San Diego, CA - Sports Arena (Bruiser Brody, Mil Mascaras, The Sheik)

7/19/83: Boston Gardens (Larry Zbyszko)
7/20/83: TV Tapings
7/21/83: Portland, ME - Civic Center
7/22/83: San Jose, CA - Outdoor Soccer Stadium (Bruiser Brody, Mil Mascaras, The Sheik)

7/26/83: Meadlowlands (Larry Zbyszko)
7/27/83: TV Tapings
7/28/83: Johnstown, PA - Cambria County War Memorial Arena
7/29/83: Cleveland, OH - Convention Center (Bruiser Brody, Mil Mascaras, The Sheik, Harley Race, The Women)

8/2/83: MSG (Larry Zbyszko, Abdullah the Butcher, The Sheik, Harley Race, Pedro Morales)
8/3/83: TV tapings (Randy Savage)
8/4/83: Harrisburg, PA - Zembo Temple Mosque (The Women)
8/5/83: Detroit, MI - Cobo Arena (Abdullah the Butcher, Mil Mascaras, The Sheik, Harley Race, The Women)

8/9/83: Philly Spectrum (Randy Savage, Stan Hansen, Bruiser Brody, Harley Race, Antonio Inoki, Dick Murdoch)
8/10/83: TV Tapings
8/11/83: Pittsburgh, PA - Civic Arena
8/12/5/83: Warren, OH - WD Packard Music Hall (Abdullah the Butcher, Mil Mascaras, The Sheik)

8/16/83: Boston Gardens (Randy Savage, Stan Hansen, Bruiser Brody, Mil Mascaras, Harley Race, JYD, Dick Murdoch)
8/17/83: TV Tapings
8/18/83: Portland, ME - Civic Center
8/19/83: Phoenix, AZ
8/18/83: Johnstown, PA - Cambria County War Memorial Arena (Abdullah the Butcher, Mil Mascaras, The Sheik, Harley Race, The Women)

8/23/83: Meadlowlands (Randy Savage, Mil Mascaras, Dory Funk Jr., Terry Funk, Dick Murdoch, Dusty Rhodes)
8/24/83: TV Tapings
8/25/83: Scranton, PA - CYC
8/26/83: Canton, OH - Civic Center (Abdullah the Butcher, Mil Mascaras, The Sheik, Harley Race, The Women)

Your doing a great job on the loans, I just feel sorry for the poor guys in the lesser towns with your ageing roster. But if they want to see some great action they better hop in there cars and drive to one of the bigger towns because those cards look stacked.