Pro Wrestling Only

Dangerous Alliance Wrestling Podcast Episode #2

In episode #2 of the Dangerous Alliance Wrestling Podcast, JT and Will tackle the following challenges as they dive into wrestling history:

– Draft Time – JT & Will begin to build their wrestling promotions using a set of parameters when drafting a North American based roster from 1985.
– Card Wars – We head to 1988 as Clash of the Champions I squares off with Saturday Night’s Main Event XVI!
– This Week in History – JT & Will delve throughout history to discuss the best matches, moments and cards from the week of June 7 – 13. Be sure to check out this great 1989 Eric Embry vs. Gary Young match that was talked about on the show!
– Mailbag! – The boys read answers questions from fans of the show.
So, kick back and join JT & Will in the Alliance as they travel through the history of wrestling!

I'll echo my sentiments from Facebook and say that I really loved this episode and the chemistry you guys have. The varying backgrounds provide great povs and knowledge for different time periods. My 85 roster would have probably went Lawler, Funk, Bock, Roadies, Slaughter , Arn/Tully, Murdoch, Adonis as my fat guy, Eddie Gilbert and either Butch Reed or Buddy Landell as a future player. I'd probably have to take Lawler and Tully or the Roadies first for it to work but I tried assume guys like Windham,Savage,Dibiase would get taken as I'm picking.

Another supremely fun episode, guys. I got a kick out of Justin's approach to the draft, almost swiping away some of Will's surefire picks for himself right away.

Nice "on the fly" stuff from Will at the end of the draft segment - at least that's the impression I got - when he had them swap places & book each other's rosters for a card. The draft itself is just another interesting & thought-provoking concept that I'm looking forward to enjoying more as you guys move forward with this project.

Will's reaction to Cody's mustache being mentioned was priceless.

Oh, and we need more Vince Russo impersonations from Justin. "SCHWERVE! I'm not puttin' you ovah, Dixie!" had me cracking up.

The best part of these shows is just the sheer amount of ground you guys cover in each topic. I've stepped away from this one with a new Watch List for YouTube a mile long, so I really appreciate that.

Listened to the first half while jogging. Exercising has never been easier, time flies super quick listening to you guys.

Exile is also good for that, and both podcasts are godsends for the summer.

The draft was perfect timing considering what's going on in the Armchair Booking forum at the moment. Too late to influence any picks, but fascinating.

I love how you two play off each other because JT and I share very similar tastes and background and Will is the grizzled fan who's seen it all. I love Naylor, but this is almost an upgrade of the old Good Will podcasts because JT can play the straight man while Will adds the color.

Love this show.

• 2 weeks later...