Pro Wrestling Only

Referee Help

dawho5

For some reason I can't make any kind of link work on this. On obsessedwithwrestling.com there is a referees list for various promotions/territories that seems pretty comprehensive.

If someone knowledgeable about the Montreal territory in the 80s could point me at a few of the refs active around 83 that would be greatly appreciated. I figured anyone looking for a good ref list would appreciate the link and perhaps some guidance from those a bit more familiar with their territory than they are if that is the case.

• 2 weeks later...

dawho5 had inquired about Montreal, so the referees I listed worked in Montreal for International Wrestling/Lutte Internationale (and the other promotion names that were used)

A few Toronto refs were Terry Yorkston, Roger Francour, Pierre Bertrand, and John Bonello (after he retired). I don't think Bonello completely retired until 1984, but he was reffing matches in 83. I don't know how you guys work things in this league so I don't know if he can be used, but he's on the verge of ring retirement.